NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Meeee too! I would never ask Santa for anything .Never again. Just a happy and healthy baby... Thats my one last wish.

Live_in_Hope,

Thank you! DH and I are super excited and can't wait for the moment when we get news of our sticky bean!

That would be a wonderful surprise for your family and friends!! Perfect for Christmas too:happydance:

I hope you get your BFP!! :flower: Lots of baby dust to you!!

Me 2!!!
Dear Santa!
All I want for Christmas is a BFP!! :) I'd tAke a winner winner turkey dinner + if that works even better for you!!
Ovulating right now I think an have takento my bed where I'll remain till tomorrow when hubby gets home from work at 7am to dance some more

TCC #1 - will be our third Xmas together and can't imagine anything more perfect than the possibility of being able to tell MrB he's going to be a Daddy!

can you add me to the list please trying to conceive baby number 5 a much wanted lil princess or prince xxx

CAN YOU ADD ME PLEASE?

TTC Number 4 sadly after number 3 became an angel

Dear Santa,
Sadly i lost my precious angel at 17 weeks in september, i would be completely speechless (for once!) if you brought me a nice super strong sticky BFP this christmas. I never want for nothing, this is my one and only wish, to help me to complete my family.
i received a BFP from you two years ago after gaining bad news from my doctor, to then be bless with two tiny bundles, a repeat performance would be grately appreciated :winkwink::winkwink: thank you for starting my life two years ago and thank you (in advanced!) for completing my family. I have been a very good girl and will continue to be a very good girl. Thank you Santa, Kindest Wishes Loolabear xxxx

Can you add me too?

TTC #1 for 16 months
Dear Santa, I prayed last christmas that I may get the best gift of all but this year I am putting it in writing! Please bless me and my gorgeous DH. xx

Can you add me please!! Would love a BFP before Christmas. This is my first cycle TTC, but I must remain hopeful. Babydust for everyone x
:dust::dust::dust:

TTC #1 on cycle # 5 - I've wanted nothing more since I was 5 years old than to be a Mommy and now that I've found the man I'm going to spend my life with and we can try for our first little one, I am anxious and hoping to see a BFP for Christmas! Come on Big Guy, I know you can make it happen, I *still* believe in you!

Anybody else want to join Santas list or want to announce their BFP's???? We have two so far, I can't wait to add more as I know there will be loads more to come!!! :happydance: xx

Only a week till i test, i'm sure my name will be on the BFP list soon! I know for sure i'll cave before then though haha.
xxx

Only a week till i test, i'm sure my name will be on the BFP list soon! I know for sure i'll cave before then though haha.
xxx

Yay and mine and the other 130+ people on the list!! :happydance: :happydance:

Oh me please!!! Me and my partner Dan are TTC our 1st child together. Please Santa, this is all we could ever want and ask for!! Much love, Lydia and Daniel xx

Hi live_in_hope we're ttc #1 and are on our 6th month trying now...

Santa, you must have misplaced my present last month when AF arrived! Please please I know my house is hard to find but I'd really love a BFP for Christmas this year!!

Dear Santa,
Me and my OH are TTC#1 and am begging you to give me a bfp for christmas, i have been waiting (possibly not so patiently:blush: for nearly 2 years now and i havent asked you for anything since i was about 10 years old! I want no other presents just a bfp will be fine we have a very loving home to welcome our little baby into and would love for you to bring me one in time for xmas! I will be testing on our 4th year anniversary so i am hoping you could deliver it then and i will not tell anyone except my OH until xmas day and even then it will be close family!
I really hope you bring me this one present!

Thanks Santa i hope you deliver my present soon!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->