NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

wow what a great idea for a thread :flower:

Miissdior ttc #3
Dear Santa...
been hoping and praying for a seasonal bfp
To make it an extra special christmas with a little brother or
sister or Our princess in heaven, two little angels also in heaven && our baby boy cayden​

wow what a great idea for a thread :flower:

Miissdior ttc #3
Dear Santa...
been hoping and praying for a seasonal bfp
To make it an extra special christmas with a little brother or
sister or Our princess in heaven, two little angels also in heaven && our baby boy cayden​

Aww thanks glad you like it, fingers crossed you get that BFP!!! xx

:wave:

Hi Santa, it's me. I know I said for 31 years that I didn't want a :baby: but... well I've changed my mind. Please throw away all of those other silly letters asking for material things and visit me this year with good news of a :crib:
I don't even mind that I won't be able to :wine: and that I'll be :sick: over xmas. I'll be the happiest girl alive. PS please find the time to visit all of these other wonderful ladies too as they are just as deserving.
Thank you

Hi Santa, I

If you give me a BFP for Christmas I promise I will get you lots of lovely sherry and yummy mince pies. I don't want anything else this year, just 2 lovely lines would make us so happy! I promise to be a good girl. :kiss:

With love

Elhaym

:haha:

Thanks ladies I've added you onto the list, it's growing by the day, just like the BFP's will be too!! :happydance: xx

I would very much like to be added to this list.

I was hoping for a little pumpkin, and this will be my last chance (2 DPO).

But I'd very much like a little holiday present.

Dear Santa, You were always nice to me when I was little. Please send us someone to share your generosity with for next year.

:cry:

TTC baby #1 Since November 2010 (1 loss in 2007). Dearest Santa, Please give me a BFP sticky bean this year..I've been a saint!

I'm adding my name into the mix though I'm very new to the forum and the whole TTC thing. This is my first try after 3 months off the pill.

So Santa, how about we do things easy for once. I'd really like a BFP for Christmas, I promise to be good. I may even try eating health and exercising just for this purpose. I'm 30 but I'll even leave a plate of cookies out for you. Thanks Santa.:thumbup:

Me =] Amber Lynn
TTC #1 since May 2010
We have a whole lot of love for that someone special =]

My name, Maxina. TTC for 8 months now...using pregnacare conception supplements. WOuld really love a BFP before xmas!!

Me Please! :winkwink:

I have been TTC #1 for just under 1 year.

Pretty pretty please Santa give me a :bfp: for Christmas! I have so much love to give a :baby: You can give me just a satsuma for all the other years if you grant my wish this year :haha:

Oh oh ! Me please. We are trying to conceive our first.

TTC # 1

Dear Santa, please make our wishes come true, we've been trying for almost 6 years. Its the only thing, myself, my husband, and even our step son is asking for XMAS. He really wants a younger bro/sis!

You seen the new posts on VR thread luvvy..thought be of interest for you xxx

I'm getting really tense. 10dpo, this is the only shot i have at a christmas BFP cause my cycles are so long :cry:

I have my FXed for you ToxicFox92. How long you been TTC ? How old are you if you don't mind me asking. Just from your pic (if that is you) you look about same age as me.

ooo oooo I want on the list! TTC Baby # 2! I've been really good this year! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->