NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

I'm getting really tense. 10dpo, this is the only shot i have at a christmas BFP cause my cycles are so long :cry:

Aww well I will cross my fingers extra tight for you then!!! and it's your first cycle too, good luck!! This is my 2nd cycle but I'm only CD9 so abit to go yet for this cycle, I will get another ovulation in before xmas but I wont be in a position to test,so if not this cycle then no BFP for me for xmas, :cry: C'mon Santa!!!! :thumbup:

please add! me! ttc #1

Please Santa - I don't want anything else and I have been so, so good!!!

Wow Santa better get busy! His list is growing! Great thread here! :D

Wow Santa better get busy! His list is growing! Great thread here! :D

Thanks! Yer I know! I thought that too, he's making a slow start at it, with only 2 :bfp: 's so far, but 2 is better than none, think he's just getting himself warmed up, he's been so busy organising all his elves, you watch, over the next few weeks, they'll start flooding in!! :happydance::happydance:

Is there anybody else out there who want to sweet talk santa for a BFP for x-mas?? xx

Can't wait to see some more BFPs on here! I have a feeling it will be a good thread. :D

2nd month TTC #4

Only on cd2, so not testing till December.

Dear Santa,
Im going to be greedy and ask for 2 things.
Please please please give me my BFP for christmas (i would love a August baby)!! But.... Please please please please let it be a little girl :). I have been really good, and there is nothing in the world i want more then a PINK BFP for christmas!! I will never ask for anything again :D I promise to leave more mince pies this year hehe xxx

Ok im going to add if thats ok.

Dear santa.as far as i know ive never written to you to ask anything for christmas before.please santa could you send us some dust to help us create a baby.weve had lots of problems so far to have a baby.we were given the gift of our boys and angel through icsi and are hoping for a miracle natural bfp.i dont want anything else santa.just a sticky bfp in the colour pink.but would be happy for any baby aslong as was made by us and not the doctors.thank you santa for listening.
Hayley

Pretty Please would you add me :flower:
Im TTC #1.
Dear Santa as Im sure you know we have had a rough few years. You were very nice last year and gave me my amazing fiancee (now Husband) but this year we would both love a little baby to complete our family. Please please please can we get our BFP for christmas. It would make us happier than anyone could believe. Thank you

hey ladies how r u all doing? i need some advice plse!!! i have just got my 1st +pos ov test ever yesterday(@least i think its pos) :happydance: but couldnt :sex: :cry:....
do u think i should :sex: tonight will that help????

here is a pic

https://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7080/dsc00003uz.jpg

https://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1227/dsc00002hp.jpg

thanks ladies :flower:

:thumbup: yep looks positive to me!!! get 'busy' girly!! :winkwink: :winkwink: did you do it the day before yesterday? xx ooh good luck!! :happydance: xx

:thumbup: yep looks positive to me!!! get 'busy' girly!! :winkwink: :winkwink: did you do it the day before yesterday? xx ooh good luck!! :happydance: xx

No but did tues & wed twice :blush:

this is todays test though
https://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9674/dsc00005aj.jpg
what do u think

It could still be up to 48 hours after the Postive OPK because your body still needs to 'process' the LH Surge and release the egg - so I would definitely get busy lady :haha:
xx

2nd cycle TTC #1

Dear Santa, I would be very very happy if the only thing I got this Christmas was a nice :bfp: ! I have been a really good girl so if I could just have this one thing would be most appreciated :winkwink: If not I'm afraid I'll have to resort to withholding milk and cookies!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->