NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

C'mon ladies!! I want to see the list reach 200 before X-mas and those BFP's!!! xxx

Dear Sanat

Please can I have my very first BFP for christmas ??? Ive been so good all year

Thanks in advance

Kelly xxx

Yes, I would like to join this thread too!! :) I'm trying to conceive #1. I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!!

I'll join!! :hugs:

This is my first month charting!! Having cramps, tender breasts and irritability... It's 10-11 days dpo for me, but tested yesterday and got a BFN :(

These are my normal af symptoms, but my temp is still high! We'll see!!!

Hey Mrs Simp,

Welcome to the Xmas BFP's :thumbup: Sorry to hear about your BFN, but its not over until the :witch: shows up.

xx

I am ntnp for one week before christmas eve(german christmas) ^^(Yes I am charting ntnper sounds funny? well i ve been charting since before turning to ntnp :haha:)

hi i just got your PM and would love to join your thread.
santa,im trying for #1 hoping it happens by at least new years so i wouldnt mind a late present!!!! i dont mind if you bring me a late present being me a precious baby as long as i get it, ive been pretty good through the year and really NEED this.i dont mind if its pink or blue or even X2"

This is an awesome thread! I'd also like to join! TTC 1st sticky bean! Thank you!

I would like to join, lets hope I can do this.

Name: Grandbleu

TTC: #1

Message for Santa: "Please Santa I have been very good this year and want to be a mom more than anything. Give me the best present this hopeful mom could ever ask for this year. I don't want anything else :)"

would love to join this thread, we're ttc#2
Dear Santa please give us a BFP this xmas we've got 1 little miracle and would love another to complete our family

I love this thread, i cant wait for all the BFP's to roll in :) Can't believe we are still only on 2 though.

:dust: to each and everyone of us :)

I love this thread, i cant wait for all the BFP's to roll in :) Can't believe we are still only on 2 though.

:dust: to each and everyone of us :)

Thanks I know, I can't believe there's only two, I'm wondering whether people have forgotten to let me know:shrug:or Santa is just waiting until nearer Christmas and then give them all out together!! :happydance: xxx

Hi Santa, thank you for giving me my present early as I got a :bfp: on Thursday :happydance: As I had been poorly in the week I had blood tests and today learnt it had stuck and I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant (I think its really only 5) I really do hope you have given me a sticky bean though santa.

love you all xxxx

:dust: to you all

The :bfp:'s are coming in thick and fast now girlies... Let's keep this up for a bumper :bfp: Xmas for all.

:dance: :dance:

Me too! We're TTC #1
"dear santa, I know 166 is a lot of BFP's to produce, but just one more won't hurt...! :) I promise to keep the magic of Santa alive for our LO!"

Hi Santa, thank you for giving me my present early as I got a :bfp: on Thursday :happydance: As I had been poorly in the week I had blood tests and today learnt it had stuck and I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant (I think its really only 5) I really do hope you have given me a sticky bean though santa.

love you all xxxx

:dust: to you all

Congrats sweety :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back