NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

ME!! No.1!!! dear santa ive been trying for 13 months! This is my last cycle i can try cause my doctor is putting me on bc if im not succesful cause im very irregular! love Kerry anne!!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
butterfly80

on her
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:
We would like to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
lovelykiwi

on her
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

We would like to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! xx

Can i Join?
TTC#1, been NTNP for 1yr, actively TTC for about 6 months. All i want for christmas is happy and healthy baby. Pretty please:kiss:

Congratulations Butterly and Lovely!!! :hugs:

I'm so glad your Christmas pressies came early. :) I hope it follows for many, many more of us!

Jen + Graeme, TTC#1 for 2+1/2 years, 10 cycles clomid, miscarried 2 angels.

Dearest Santa, BFP would be our dream come true. Please, please, please let us finally have our dream. lots of love, the bremners. xxx

Butterfly80 and lovelykiwi, BIG congratulations to you both! Very happy and excited for you :)

Me too please! TTC our 2nd after mmc in July, unsuccessfully trying since.
Please Santa send us a little brother or sister for my son, we are not fussy which. Thankyou, good luck and fingers crossed for us all x

CONGRATS Butterfly and Lovely Kiwi! Wishing you both very happy and healthy pregnancies xxx

Well its a :bfn: from me... and a huge temp drop. Just waiting for the hag bag to arrive sometime to day.

VERY BEST of luck to you all!! :dust: :dust:

Hi can u please change/update my Xmas wish to Santa

Dear Santa

I know I originally only had one wish this year but I now have two. I hope you don't think I'm being greedy.
My first wish is for my mum to get better from her breast cancer! I might be an adult but I still need her!!
My second wish is for DH and I to have a sticky BFP.
These are my only wishes and if you can only grant me one can it be for my mum!
Thank you
Xxx

:happydance: :happydance: Huge Congratulations to Butterfly80 and lovelykiwi :happydance::happydance: Wishing you both a happy and healthy 9 months. Your welcome to join us at July Beach Bumps (in the lounge, group section) and share all your symptoms and thoughts xxx

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone else xxx

Hi can u please change/update my Xmas wish to Santa

Dear Santa

I know I originally only had one wish this year but I now have two. I hope you don't think I'm being greedy.
My first wish is for my mum to get better from her breast cancer! I might be an adult but I still need her!!
My second wish is for DH and I to have a sticky BFP.
These are my only wishes and if you can only grant me one can it be for my mum!
Thank you
Xxx

I pray both your wishes come true :hugs: xx

kellymarie86 no 2
Santa i dont ask for anything but please could you bring me a sack of baby dust for me and everyone who is TTC thx. Cookies and milk this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->