NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Huge congrats Butterfly80 and lovelykiwi on their :bfp:

Fx'ed for plenty more of these before christmas.

:dust::dust::dust: to everyone

Hi can u please change/update my Xmas wish to Santa

Dear Santa

I know I originally only had one wish this year but I now have two. I hope you don't think I'm being greedy.
My first wish is for my mum to get better from her breast cancer! I might be an adult but I still need her!!
My second wish is for DH and I to have a sticky BFP.
These are my only wishes and if you can only grant me one can it be for my mum!
Thank you
Xxx

I really really hope you are granted with your wishes, sending you such big hugs...stay positive xxxx

hi santa please could there be baby in yr stocking for me this year i ask you last year and yes i got my wish but my poor angel died in june 2010 so please i would like to have bundle of joy in life for next year if pos
i am mum to iaac aged 4 tristan 11 and chloe 14 we have all been really good xxx

CONGRATS Butterfly and Lovely Kiwi! Wishing you both very happy and healthy pregnancies xxx

Well its a :bfn: from me... and a huge temp drop. Just waiting for the hag bag to arrive sometime to day.

VERY BEST of luck to you all!! :dust: :dust:

Ah no, well you know it isnt over until she shows, so I'll keep everything crossed for you xx :hugs:

Hi can u please change/update my Xmas wish to Santa

Dear Santa

I know I originally only had one wish this year but I now have two. I hope you don't think I'm being greedy.
My first wish is for my mum to get better from her breast cancer! I might be an adult but I still need her!!
My second wish is for DH and I to have a sticky BFP.
These are my only wishes and if you can only grant me one can it be for my mum!
Thank you
Xxx

Yes of course, have just done it! I really hope you get your two wishes and nobody would think your being greedy. I hope your mum makes a quick and full recovery and you get your BFP too xx
:dust:

Add me! TTC #1 for four months.

A little baby would be the best gift ever!

wow, four :bfp: so far...a big congrats :happydance:

Com'on Santa, we need more :hugs:

AFM..I think I am out. I tested this morning a got a :bfn: so I am now just waiting for :witch: to rear her ugly head :cry:

wow, four :bfp: so far...a big congrats :happydance:

Com'on Santa, we need more :hugs:

AFM..I think I am out. I tested this morning a got a :bfn: so I am now just waiting for :witch: to rear her ugly head :cry:

Sorry you might be out...but even if AF comes you still have another month to try before Christmas arrives. :)

Ttc no 1
Please santa i need BFP as xmas present. I will be very grateful.

Hello,
Fab thread live_in_hope!!!
Please can I join in???
Trying to conceive #1 (fourth cycle)
Dear Santa, Please can I have a baby for christmas?
It would make the sticky bean's mummy and daddy very happy and it would be an amazing christmas present for all our family and friends too!!!
(and then my sister can stop nagging me to be an aunty!!! lol)

Hello,
Fab thread live_in_hope!!!
Please can I join in???
Trying to conceive #1 (fourth cycle)
Dear Santa, Please can I have a baby for christmas?
It would make the sticky bean's mummy and daddy very happy and it would be an amazing christmas present for all our family and friends too!!!
(and then my sister can stop nagging me to be an aunty!!! lol)

Thanks!! Of course you can join, the more the merrier!! I've added you onto the list, Santas got his work cut out for him this year, but I know he can do it!! I've said this already but I have a really strong feeling there is going to be alot more BFP's before Christmas!! I can't wait to start getting them through xx

Could I tag along as well please?

"Dear Santa, please, please, please could I have a sticky bean for Christmas? I'm trying to be very good and haven't had a single drop of caffeine since May and I'm trying my very hardest to keep away from the lovely wine...

We're both dying to be proud parents and there really is nothing we want more"

Fingers crossed for everyone ladies :) x

Can I join!?

Dear Santa,
Lexi is almost 2 years old, and she really wants to be a big sister. She always plays well with the babies at daycare and she tries to feed her babydolls all the time. She's ready for a baby brother or baby sister, and so are Mommy and Daddy.. Could you please help us out?
Thank you!! We'll leave extra cookies out this year!!

:wave: Thanks ladies, am off to work in abit, wont be back until after 6 so I'll be sure to add you both then!! thanks for dropping in!! xx

Right AF came yesterday, so I have one more shot before christmas - c'mon Santa you can do it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->