NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Hi everyone,
i got married in August and me and my husband are trying for our first baby, would be the best xmas present santa could give us if i had a :bfp: as our first xmas together as a married couple. on :af: at the min so 1 last shot before xmas :happydance: this is my first period in 9 weeks after stopping the bc.
Congrats on all the :bfp: so far and good luck to everyone else.

Rachael

You need to change it to 6 now!

:haha: a VR wag got a BFP today!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
SamiraNChris

on your Birthday!!
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

We would like to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! xx

Dearest Santa :D
Today was my first IUI with donor sperm. :) I should know by December 4th and it would be amazing to get my BFP for Christmas. P.S. I'm on cycle day 16 if anyone wants to buddy up, message me :D

Dearest Santa :D
Today was my first IUI with donor sperm. :) I should know by December 4th and it would be amazing to get my BFP for Christmas. P.S. I'm on cycle day 16 if anyone wants to buddy up, message me :D

:wave: hey!! I've added you onto santa's list, I really hope this works for you and you get your BFP brfore christmas!! I'm CD15 and this is my 2nd cycle of TTC after VR. xx FX for a sticky bean xx

Praying that we get our :bfp: before Christmas. I am already 4 days late for the :witch: and it's looking good but trying not to get my hopes up. :wacko:

hey santa answered my letter early got my BFP this morning woohoo.

good luck to all you other ladies and hope he is as generous to u as he has me

hey santa answered my letter early got my BFP this morning woohoo.

good luck to all you other ladies and hope he is as generous to u as he has me

Congratulations! Wonderful early xmas present...any tips for us still waiting??? Anything special you did differently. TIA and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS INDEED!

TTC #1

Dear Santa, it has been the most amazing year, got married (to the most wonderful man in the world), moved into our new house and done it up. To get a BFP for xmas would be the perfect end to the perfect year! xxx

TTC #1
Dear Santa
There is only 1 thing i would like this christmas and that is a BFP please, me and my husband got married this year and would love this to end the year please please please put BFP on your delivery list xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
MrsRNI

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

We would like to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! xx

Dear Santa
I have been TTC #2 for over 3 years now,i would really love if you could bring me my baby for Christmas,i wanted one last Christmas and the Christmas before that and even the Christmas before that and it never came!! i have waited so patiently :thumbup:
my son wants to be a brother so much! please grant my Christmas wish and make us the happiest family ever, we want 2011 to be our year of total happiness :happydance: im so ready for this..its the only present i want more than anything and if you get me this i promise i wont ask for anything again!!
there is milk and cookies in it for you :)

Dear Santa Claus,
All I want this Christmas is a :bfp: and a happy and a healthy baby boy/girl as a result 9 months later!! Please Please Please!!!

Our first x-mas together...we would love to have a BFP as a gift!! TTC our 1st!
There seems to be no way...but I will keep the faith! Good luck to everyone!

:happydance: I can feel those BFP's they are all that close, theres going to be some more this weekend, i know it!!! xx

TTC #1

Dear Santa,

For Christmas we would love a BFP. It's been a long, and at times, difficult year and we would love to end the year knowing that next Christmas will be a 1st Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->