NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

TTC #1

Dear Santa,

For Christmas we would love a BFP. It's been a long, and at times, difficult year and we would love to end the year knowing that next Christmas will be a 1st Christmas.

awww so sweet!! :hugs: I want next christmas to be a 1st christmas too!! oooffingers crossed and :dust::dust: to everybody!!! xx

Dear Santa,
Please can I have a BFP for christmas.. that I hold on to for 9 months.. and forever after that..I have already had the heartache of an e/p and me and my new hubby would love a baby of our ow,n Thankyou xx

Hiya!

TTC my first and would love my BFP before xmas

'Please Santa, You have been kind enough to provide me with 9 furbabies but this time I would like a human baby!'

Thanks

Jems

Hello - I'm new here, and hope it's ok to join in. On Xmas eve 2009, my beautiful boyf looked into my eyes and said 'let's make a baby'! I felt amazing, but was convinced it would happen straight away. 11 cycles later, we're still waiting! Please let our christmas wish come true this year? xxxx

Hello - I'm new here, and hope it's ok to join in. On Xmas eve 2009, my beautiful boyf looked into my eyes and said 'let's make a baby'! I felt amazing, but was convinced it would happen straight away. 11 cycles later, we're still waiting! Please let our christmas wish come true this year? xxxx

awww thats so sweet :hugs: I remember when my DH first said he wanted to make a baby, I could have cried (mainly because he had had a vasectomy 3months before we got together after having 4children with his ex-wife and had told me he never wanted anymore children). I was only 18 when we got together and of course not having children didnt bother me then as it wasn't on my mind at all.I hadn't mentioned it or hinted at all and one day (about 4years ago) he just came out with it and after saving for a VR which we had in sept this year, I am now on cycle #2.

Sorry, kinda went away there!! :haha:

I'll add you to the list and here is plenty of :dust: to ensure you get your Christmas wish this year!!! FX xxxx

I've got everything crossed for you and all others on this thread xxx

Good luck good luck good luck xxx

Hey all, I am new to this forum.

We have been trying concieve for over 2 years for our first baby. If I get a BFP by Christmas, it would be the best gift I could ever imagine....Please Santa xxxx

We have been trying concieve for over 2 years for our first baby. If I get a BFP by Christmas, it would be the best gift I could ever imagine....Please Santa xxxx

Good luck Princess! I know the monthly disappointment too and am desperate for the best xmas news! GL to you too xxxx

:wave: hey there! :wave:

welcome to the forum! You'll love it here!! And thank you for stopping by my Christmas thread first!! I shall add you onto the list and in turn will give you plenty of :dust: sent your way so you can get your :bfp: before Christmas!!! :happydance: good luck and enjoy your time on here!! xx

:blush:

Can I be added too?

TTC Number 1

Dear Santa - I have been good and got married to my wonderful husband. Now an honest woman I held my end of the bargain and now its your turn. Hop to it and sprinkle some of that magic dust our way pleasums!

Ttc #2
Dear Santa, if I promise to be very nice, kind and loving this year would you please bring me a big enormous BFP wrapped up in a glittery bow. X

Please Santa could we have a bfp for Christmas, myself, my husband and son have all been good and would be sooo happy ! Xxxx

Hi all

So many ladies giving wishes to Santa - good luck to everyone!

Well, after three "LSP's" (Little Skinny Positives) since DPO11 I finally got a BFP today on DPO15!

Now DH and I are excited!!

I am praying every day that it sticks (Dig in deep Little One!)

Thanks in advance Santa!

Hi all

Well, after three "LSP's" (Little Skinny Positives) since DPO11 I finally got a BFP today on DPO15!

Thanks in advance Santa!

AHHHHH congrats hun!! :happydance:

Amazing - I feel better now I have had my BFP fix :haha:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
SMFirst

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

We will all pray with you that he digs in deep!! All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Hi all

Thanks in advance Santa!

congratulations. i am very happy for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->