NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Great to see another :bfp: i knew we wouldn't finish the weekend without one.....although i feel another one will come soon too !! :thumbup: xx

Me please.. TTC number 2 :)

my precious little boy needs a brother or sister, we would love a christmas BFP to make our Family complete.. it took alot of heartache to get our baby boy i pray we dont have such a hard time with number 2, even tho ive just had my 4th MC i wont give up :thumbup:

Dear Santa, I'd love a :bfp: by Christmas! I've been on and off of B&B for 7 months now. We are in our 8th month of TTC #1 (CD 4 today). It would be wonderful if I could join you all. I'll be testing sometime around the 17th if the :witch: doesn't show before then. It would be the best Christmas present I ever received! Good luck everyone!

Me too! TTC #1.

Dear Santa, the only thing on my Christmas list is a BFP! It would also make my DH very happy, and we've been very good! It will even fit in my stocking.

Oh, this makes me want to go sit on Santa's lap at the mall, just in case it helps!

Me too! TTC #1.

Dear Santa, the only thing on my Christmas list is a BFP! It would also make my DH very happy, and we've been very good! It will even fit in my stocking.

Oh, this makes me want to go sit on Santa's lap at the mall, just in case it helps!

:haha:

Me... TTC #1

Dear Santa

The only thing I ever wanted to be was a mommy. So please bring me
a BFP for Christmas. It's the only thing I've asked for this Christmas.

Dear Santa,

Please may I have a :bfp: for Christmas? It would be the best possible present for us...and to give to our families.

Thanks Santy,
BEG & her OH

Great to see another :bfp: i knew we wouldn't finish the weekend without one.....although i feel another one will come soon too !! :thumbup: xx

Well, you certainly were right about that! The Christmas angel came early for me but best present will be seeing a strong HB at my 8wk scan on the 22nd since my other two angels didn't make it past that point so I'm still praying!

I got it I got it I got my :bfp: TODAY it's more like a bigfaintpositive but it's there on three tests!!!! YAY!!! I am 10dpo I am so excited going in for bloods later today! :)

Well, you certainly were right about that! The Christmas angel came early for me but best present will be seeing a strong HB at my 8wk scan on the 22nd since my other two angels didn't make it past that point so I'm still praying!

I agree a hb scan is even better!!!! Congratulations!!!

I got it I got it I got my :bfp: TODAY it's more like a bigfaintpositive but it's there on three tests!!!! YAY!!! I am 10dpo I am so excited going in for bloods later today! :)
Congratulations!!!!!!!!
BTW, I love your avatar pic! You look like a princess!

Dear Santa,

The last time I saw you I was amazed you knew my name and was really pleased to see you at my house...20 years on it would be wonderful if you could have a cheeky work with the elves and of course Mrs Claus to see if you could all wish long and hard for my husband and I to get a positive on our HPT this December (being a December baby myself I'm sure you can do something amazing for me)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Tigerlilies

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

Good luck with your scan!! We all wish you the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
lilmackate

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

Yay for your BFP!! All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Yay!! two more :bfp:'s!!! How exciting!!! Thank you Santa for our early Christmas presents, I know there are lots of us but please make sure you get round us all :thumbup: xx

TTC #1
Santa, we've been very good this year, everyone around us is having luck. Please let us be lucky number 12 (11 people we know are pregnant) :) Baby Dust to everyone!!!!

Well i'm out for this month :dohh: but I might still manage to get one before xmas...

Congrats to those who have got their BFP this month xx

TTC #1
Santa, we've been very good this year, everyone around us is having luck. Please let us be lucky number 12 (11 people we know are pregnant) :) Baby Dust to everyone!!!!

Wow 11 people you know!! Thats amazing!! Fingers crossed for you!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->