NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Dear Santa, We have been trying to conceive for 7 months now wit no luck. We would be VERY blessed if you could bring us a BFP for Christmas this year. It all we really want. Thank you in advance! JustVee :hugs:

Well i'm out for this month :dohh: but I might still manage to get one before xmas...

Congrats to those who have got their BFP this month xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, but I'm sure Santa will drop you in for x-mas xx

Dear Santa, Im not a demandin person and i havent really asked u for much.... Well thats a lie i did ask u for pink bike when i was 10 which u managed to get down the Chimney and a Mini Cooper Convertible last year which u didnt :/ Pretty please can u bring me an early Crimbo prezzie. Its our anniversary on the 24th so a BFP on that day would be fab!! If you do that then i promise i will leave u some Sherry and Mince Pies and maybe even a carrot for Rudolf :) xx

Dear Santa,
Iv been such a good girl! and really think i deserve a christmas :bfp:
I could bare another Christmas without having a baby.
my and my dh are so inlove and after nearly two years i think we have waited long enough!
Oh and i make excellent yummy mice pies ;)

EAKF3253

TTC #1

Dear Santa,

All we want for Christmas is two pink lines!

TTC#1 for 5 months now.
Dear santa, everynight I dream about being an amazing mommy and I know someone as wonderful and jolly as you could help make my dream come true! All we are asking for Christmas is a BFP followed 9 months later with a healthy baby! :)

me too, TTC #2

"Dear Santa, All I want for Christmas is a :bfp:! Please give me an early Birthday present."

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
SarahJane

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

All the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Waiting4astork

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

We wish you all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Its fantastic!!!

I have a feeling you'll be very soon :blush: just do

I have a feeling that it's going to happen for us all soon, I bet that us VR WaGs will be pregnant together!! I can feel it!!xxx

please could you add me chick?

I am so hoping and ttc #1 with the most fab hubby in the world and I would love to give him the best Xmas pressie in the world of a BFP!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->