NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

congrats on all the :bfp: :D xoxoxoxoxox

:dust: to u all who r still waiting <3

We had 2 more :bfp:'s yesterday....lets see how many we get today!! :wohoo: santa, you really are amazing!!! :thumbup: xx

We got our :bfp: 11/24/10....Thank you Santa...and lots of baby dust to you all!!!

Santa please please please can i have a :bfp:this christmas, i have been a very good girl and i will be the best mummy to the lil bundle of joy :kiss:
He/she will also have a fantastic daddy and a beautiful sister who will love them and protect more than anything in the world :hugs:
Pleassssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blue::pink: xx

Me too please! Ttc baby no 2. Will be testing mid december. So excited!

please can i be on the list too! :)

ttc No.2 -Dear Santa, this will be the only present i have asked for this year, i would love to get my BFP and promise i will be a good girl all 2011 :) p.s my DD would love a brother or a sister too :)

im new to all this!
dear santa we recently lost our much wanted baby at 8 weeks in october,im already a mummy to my gorgous little man reesey boy who's 6 (im sure you know him very well by now) It wud be the best christmas present EVER if i cud get a :bfp: and give my special little man a much wanted sibling that he's so longing for PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!

Please can I join the list?:coffee: Wow Good luck to everyone on here! FANTASTIC news for those ladies with their :bfp: already!!!

TTC No 3 after Tubal Reversal - Been waiting 5 years for my dream to become a reality, now I can live the dream!

Dear Santa, Please can I have my BFP before Christmas please, It is also my Birthday 29/11/2010 and I promise I will do without all of my Birthday presents if you can give me a BFP before Christmas.

Many thanks

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
jreece

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Can I join the list please?

Congrats to everyone who's got their BFP so far.

Dear Santa,
I don't need a present to open on Christmas Day this year, I am willing to wait 9 months for the best gift ever. Life has been tough this year as you know, but now things are great and me and the new hubster would love a bundle of joy to complete our lives!

Thanks Santa :D

im new to all this!
dear santa we recently lost our much wanted baby at 8 weeks in october,im already a mummy to my gorgous little man reesey boy who's 6 (im sure you know him very well by now) It wud be the best christmas present EVER if i cud get a :bfp: and give my special little man a much wanted sibling that he's so longing for PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!

Hi :wave:

Welcome to Baby & Bump and thank you for dropping in on my thread and adding your name to the list. The response has been great and I've been overwhelmed, especially now those BFP's are coming in!! :happydance:

I am sorry to hear of your loss so I hope that you get your X-mas present and Reesey gets his little brother/sister :thumbup:
xx

im just in the 2ww now, tryin not to think abt it tho :/ hopefully all the x-mas shoppin will keep my mind occupied :D :D ..X

wow its getting exciting now watching all these bfp come in. Good luck to all of you! I hope Santa is doing overtime this year! Im guessing he wont be visiting me as i cant even get a +opk this month let alone a +hpt!!! Oh well im positive for 2011, what will be will be.
Will be stalking to see many more happy posts come in i hope xxxx

im new to all this!

Hi :wave:

Welcome to Baby & Bump and thank you for dropping in on my thread and adding your name to the list. The response has been great and I've been overwhelmed, especially now those BFP's are coming in!! :happydance:

I am sorry to hear of your loss so I hope that you get your X-mas present and Reesey gets his little brother/sister :thumbup:
xx

thank you that means alot, well the dreaded :witch: is due xmas day,i hope her broom bakes and she never arrives :rofl: good luck to everyone and a BIG congratulations to all who have been blessed with a precious gift xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->