NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

AF arrived today, gutted. So that only leaves me this month to get that christmas BFP. I will be due around the 24th

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
bekc2005

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

AF got me today too, so don't think I'll be able to get a BFP before Xmas... but ahh well!!!

AF got me today too, so don't think I'll be able to get a BFP before Xmas... but ahh well!!!

awwww :hugs: I'm 3dpo now so if i dont get my bfp this cycle then I wont get a bfp before xmas.....but I'm due to ovulate again on x-mas eve so I could possibly conceive before xmas......

Fingers crossed for us all!!! :thumbup:

awwww :hugs: I'm 3dpo now so if i dont get my bfp this cycle then I wont get a bfp before xmas.....but I'm due to ovulate again on x-mas eve so I could possibly conceive before xmas......

Awww I am also 3DPO today too and also due to O again on Christmas Eve...SNAP...Fingers crossed for you honey x:hugs:

Dear Father Christmas,
There is nothing else my hubby and I would love more than that :bfp: - the first for both of us. WE have both been VERY good and will ask nothing more of you - PROMISE :flower:

TTC #1 xxxxx

Thanks hunny - this is a FAB thread xxxx

I just went to a website and sent a letter to santa and even got a reply. Here is what I got :) :)

Hello Victoria!!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Scotland! I sure do love the Net because now I never feel lonely all the way up at the North Pole. An email from you, Victoria, really makes my day!

Heres a picture of Santa just for you Victoria!Well call me the King of Jing-a-Ling, Victoria! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 25 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little girl and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a really good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Oh, no! Didn't you have any special comments for me? That's ok. I'm sure you'll have more to say next time you email me!

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. pregnancy; 2. postitive pregnancy test and; 3. healthy baby at the end of it.. May all your Christmas wishes come true!HO!! Ho!! ho!! That's exactly what I thought you might like! I'm thinking of putting some of those on my wish list too! Of course, I never get everything I have on my wish list -- but then again, it wouldn't be much fun if I always got everything I asked for. Then there would never be any surprise!

Oh! oh! The Grinch is trying to steal some of Mrs. Claus' cookies! That Grinch sure is funny. He may not like Christmas, but he sure likes those cookies! Well, I better go stop him before he snitches them all. Take care Victoria and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 29 more sleeps until Christmas!!

HO!! Ho!! ho!!
Father Christmas

Awww I am also 3DPO today too and also due to O again on Christmas Eve...SNAP...Fingers crossed for you honey x:hugs:

:thumbup: Hey thats cool! Snap!! How are you feeling? I don't like this waiting part very much....I'm just glad I've got alot on to occupy my mind lol xxx

I just went to a website and sent a letter to santa and even got a reply. Here is what I got :) :)

Hello Victoria!!

Thank you for sending me your email all the way from Scotland! I sure do love the Net because now I never feel lonely all the way up at the North Pole. An email from you, Victoria, really makes my day!

Heres a picture of Santa just for you Victoria!Well call me the King of Jing-a-Ling, Victoria! Are you fibbing to ol' Santa Claus?!? You can't possibly be 25 years old already! Why it seems like only yesterday that I was leaving presents for a certain little girl and here you are now, practically one of Santa's elves! (*grin*)

Sorry the presents the last little while probably haven't been quite as exciting as they were when you were a little girl but, well, you know how these things go (*wink*). Anyway, Santa's glad to see some of the 'older kids' (not to mention anyone in particular!) still take the time to write. I also hear you've been a really good girl. (Of course, you won't mind if I do a little checking, will you? HO!! Ho!! ho!!).

Oh, no! Didn't you have any special comments for me? That's ok. I'm sure you'll have more to say next time you email me!

Let's see what you put in your letter for Christmas wishes: 1. pregnancy; 2. postitive pregnancy test and; 3. healthy baby at the end of it.. May all your Christmas wishes come true!HO!! Ho!! ho!! That's exactly what I thought you might like! I'm thinking of putting some of those on my wish list too! Of course, I never get everything I have on my wish list -- but then again, it wouldn't be much fun if I always got everything I asked for. Then there would never be any surprise!

Oh! oh! The Grinch is trying to steal some of Mrs. Claus' cookies! That Grinch sure is funny. He may not like Christmas, but he sure likes those cookies! Well, I better go stop him before he snitches them all. Take care Victoria and don't forget to come back and visit me here at EmailSanta.com on Christmas Eve!! And remember... only 29 more sleeps until Christmas!!

HO!! Ho!! ho!!
Father Christmas

WOW! A real letter from Santa! Amazing!! We're all big kids at heart!! :thumbup:
:dust: and elf magic to us all!! :happydance:
xx

I hope it is not too late to add me to the list, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!

arpeters TTC Baby #1.
Dear Santa, All my husband and I want for Christmas this year is to be able to tell both of our families that we are expecting our first little angel. Thank You.

well the :witch: got me yesterday morning, never mind i still have one more chance before christmas (if ff is right) i should be ready to test christmas eve.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope it is not too late to add me to the list, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top!

arpeters TTC Baby #1.
Dear Santa, All my husband and I want for Christmas this year is to be able to tell both of our families that we are expecting our first little angel. Thank You.

:wave: No, its not too late, I'll be adding names on right up until christmas hopefully :thumbup: I've added you on, good luck and :dust: xxx

well the :witch: got me yesterday morning, never mind i still have one more chance before christmas (if ff is right) i should be ready to test christmas eve.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dohh: that witch!! :growlmad: but next month will your month then!! Oooh christmas eve!! I'm due to Ov then!! :thumbup: xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
TrinityMom

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:dust:

Congratulations!! We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Ah can I add my name in?!

Dear Father Christmas, please can I have my first ever little BFP for Christmas? It won't take up much room on your sleigh! Dx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->