NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Anybody else had their christmas present early??? :happydance: xx

Unfortunately this month is out, but it's been a learning experience. My temps all looked great but then as per usual, I started spotting and bam, the witch showed.

I'd like to add that this a fabulous site, tons to learn!

Unfortunately this month is out, but it's been a learning experience. My temps all looked great but then as per usual, I started spotting and bam, the witch showed.

Sorry to hear she came :growlmad: have you got another chance before christmas?
Yes this is a great site isn't it? I love it on here!! So many great people! :hugs:
xxx

Hey, there! ~^_^~! This is such a cute idea. I hope that you do not mind if I send along a short message, myself? We are aiming for our first. ^^.

Dear Santa,

I would be eternally grateful if you would pay me one more visit, and bless me with a growing little one. Just think, he or she would be one more loving child to send you a letter!

With Love,

Me

NTNP/TTC my first, his second.
"Dear Santa, I've been very good this year, and really, I would happily give up all the gifts just to have two lines on a little plastic stick. Please?"

Live in hope, you'll have to take me off the list sweetie, this wasn't my for-keeps present.

Yay, Congrats mmdrago!! :) Did you have any symptoms that really stood out? Dying here in the 2ww! lol

The only thing that stood out was that NOTHING stood out, no symptoms at all. I did have uneasy stomach the last couple of days but I think that was more nerves than anything else. I got a very very faint line 10-11 DPO and wasn't sure so I've been worried about it for a few days now. All of the million tests I've taken say preggo tho!!

Dear Santa,
As I sat down to write my "Christmas list" this year, I did not know what to put on it. It was blank. I stared at the paper for hours. The only thing I want for Christmas is a little baby. It felt so silly to write "a baby" down on that piece of paper because it seems like just yesterday that I WAS the baby writing a list asking for a baby DOLL. I have been TTC#1 for 7 months now. Please give me a Christmas miracle. I am losing hope.
-tryingntrying/Cassie
:crib:

Sorry to hear she came :growlmad: have you got another chance before christmas?
Yes this is a great site isn't it? I love it on here!! So many great people! :hugs:
xxx

I have another chance before Christmas so I'm crossing my fingers but definitely nothing else. ;)

To Santa & My Lord and Savior,
I would really love my first bundle of joy this holiday season. I know the true reason for the season and the meaning of it. It is not about the gifts or material possesions. It's about the love of family and the birth of a very special child. Me and the Hubby would be so blessed if I could have a child of my own. And we promise to do our best raising that little miracle.

Dear santa. i know other ladies on here have been trying for longer and deserve to get a bfp before me, but we started ttc last night just in time for ov and id be soooo happy if we got our bpf for baby number 3 in time for christmas :flower:

Hi girls, I can't believe it still... but I've got my :bfp: !!!!! :yipee:
Good luck to everyone else who has managed to beat the witch!!!!
GL and loads of :dust: to everyone still trying... come on Santa, be nice and generous with the BFPs please!!!!

Thanks for my early Christmas pressie Santa... it truly is the best gift I've ever received... I promise to take good care of it :flower:

Hi girls, I can't believe it still... but I've got my :bfp: !!!!! :yipee:
Good luck to everyone else who has managed to beat the witch!!!!
GL and loads of :dust: to everyone still trying... come on Santa, be nice and generous with the BFPs please!!!!

Thanks for my early Christmas pressie Santa... it truly is the best gift I've ever received... I promise to take good care of it :flower:

C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S Caroline :hugs:
I am so happy for you!:happydance: Now, dont forget to send some :dust: our way... H&H 9 months (PS: what have you done differently)?
xx

I just wanted to pop in and say that I got my BFP two days ago. Good luck to everyone and I will be sending tons of baby dust your way! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->