NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

TTC #1 trying from 6 months.
Dear Santa, Me and my husband have been very good this year. Plz Plz give me a BFP this Christmas to complete our family.

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
mmdrago

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations to
Caroline:)

on your
XXX

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Congratulations to
donna79

on your
XXX

Congratulations to
StephBord

on your
XXX

OMG :shock:, Look @ all these :bfp: :yipee:This is sooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome :happydance: im soooooooooooo happy for all of you :wohoo:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL U NEW MOMMIES TO BE !!!!

Congratulations to all of our ladies who fot their BFP's!! Great news!! :thumbup:

Has anybody noticed that all the BFP's are 'clumped' together?? So if your name is next to a group of :bfp:'s you never know....you could be next!!! :happydance: xx

:dust: xx

Congratulations to all of our ladies who fot their BFP's!! Great news!! :thumbup:

Has anybody noticed that all the BFP's are 'clumped' together?? So if your name is next to a group of :bfp:'s you never know....you could be next!!! :happydance: xx

ooohhhh im going to have a look

I don't want to speak for anyone but I was just on another thread and noticed that we have 2 more BFP's!!!

Tegansmoma and Princess.Leah both have their BFP's but I'm not sure what day they got them. Check out preg. test for Princess.Leah and go to Tegansmoma's journal for her bfp.

Congrats to everyone that have their :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your right about all the bfp's being grouped! I'm right in the middle of a few bfp's!!!!! FX'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to speak for anyone but I was just on another thread and noticed that we have 2 more BFP's!!!

Tegansmoma and Princess.Leah both have their BFP's but I'm not sure what day they got them. Check out preg. test for Princess.Leah and go to Tegansmoma's journal for her bfp.

Congrats to everyone that have their :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your right about all the bfp's being grouped! I'm right in the middle of a few bfp's!!!!! FX'd!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooho thanks for the heads up on those, i'll see if they get in touch, if not i'll send them a message. Thanks!! xx

goes to show i cant count lol i am ttc baby number 7 lol but my first sticky baby xxxx

ooooohh i hope so:happydance: iv got 2 just below my name!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow, loads of new BFPs! Congratulations all :happydance:

Well Santa won't be bringing me my gift this year.. good luck to the rest of you

Well Santa won't be bringing me my gift this year.. good luck to the rest of you

I'm sorry :cry: Maybe you will get a new year baby! Maybe Santa is waiting to bring you a Late Christmas Gift???? I'm nervous I hate the TWW I wish you knew if you were in or out right after you OV! Wish it was that easy! Good Luck for next cycle!!!!:hugs:

I'm sorry :cry: Maybe you will get a new year baby! Maybe Santa is waiting to bring you a Late Christmas Gift???? I'm nervous I hate the TWW I wish you knew if you were in or out right after you OV! Wish it was that easy! Good Luck for next cycle!!!!:hugs:

Let's hope you're right!! My next AF would be due around New years eve, so maaaaaybe!!! xxxxx
Good luck to you!

TTC#4 Dear Santa I know I usually ask for perfume for christmas but this year can I have a BFP instead :) xxx

Let's hope you're right!! My next AF would be due around New years eve, so maaaaaybe!!! xxxxx
Good luck to you!

sorry to hear Santa wont get to you with a BFP for xmas.....Santa!!! What you playing at!!

So I hope you get you catch your little eggy on New Years Eve!! :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->