NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Dear Santa,
If you can help me get a "sticky" bean this Christmas, I will be the happiest woman on earth. I know it's a lot to ask, but I have to try! :thumbup:

Hi guys got my bfp this morning total shock. Best of luck to everyone else. Xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
wannabenewmum

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Well my theory still stands!! (about the BFP's being 'clumped') One of the ladies who got her BFP yesterday, the lady below her on the list got hers today!! I mean :thumbup: :happydance: xx

Hey everyone! Sorry I forgot about this thread :blush:
I got my BFP Last week (24th) :D :D

Dear Santa, Me and my lovely new husband would very much like baby # 1 for Christmas this year! We have both been very good all year and promise to continue to do so! :) x

Congrats wannabenewmum and Tegans Mama! :D xx

Congratulations to all 18 ladies who got their bfp's so far!!

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
Tegans Mama

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Santa, I mc today..this was supposed to be my 3rd and last baby:cry: Hoping for a miracle...pls shower ur blessings for a BFP.....! My boys need a sister! even another brother will be more than welcome :flower:

Can I be added to Santa's list?? Me and DF would love our own little baby for Xmas this year :)

Hello, just wanted to update that I got my bfp yesterday! :cloud9:

So excited and on cloud 9!

xx

Thank you hun, its just about sinking in..I was a complete excited mess yesterday :rofl: :flower:

Lots of :dust: for you! Testing in 2 days!! :wohoo:

x

congrats everyone and gl all the other ladies xxxx fx we all get our BFP this xmas im testing the 20th to the 23rd of december ill be down OHs paretns house till the 23rd so it will probs be when i get back :)xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->