NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Hi Ladies! Could I please put my Christmas wish on your list? I am supposed to test on Dec. 20th. Thanks! GL and loads of :dust: to everyone! Congrats to all the ladies with a :bfp: already!

Dear Santa,
I would love a :bfp: for Christmas this year. I have 2 wonderful daughters from another marriage but my husband of 2 years and I don't have any together and would really love to have a baby together. We have been trying for 2 1/2 years now. I don't want any presents except a :bfp:. Please please please bring me my Christmas wish!!!!!!!

Love,
Amy

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
xLisax

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

:wave: hey! No don't think so, not on this list anyway, I bet there is though in the TTC forum :thumbup: xx

Santa, I mc today..this was supposed to be my 3rd and last baby:cry: Hoping for a miracle...pls shower ur blessings for a BFP.....! My boys need a sister! even another brother will be more than welcome :flower:

So sorry for your loss :hugs:
:dust: baby dust for all of us to get BFP's soon!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!! We will be testing soon! Hoping & praying!

yep, i'm more excited that i have an lp over 10days at the min though. I have a feelingAF will get to me before Tues though....i'm goin into hiding so she cant find me lol xx

FaithLola, TTC baby number 3
Dear santa, i really really would love a christmas BFP i am desprite to give my 2 little girls a brother and i promise ill be a good girl next yr! this yr i have been so good, giving up smoking and drinking and being a good mummy and getting up early and going bed early! please please santa can i have a BFP i dont want anything else!

yep, i'm more excited that i have an lp over 10days at the min though. I have a feelingAF will get to me before Tues though....i'm goin into hiding so she cant find me lol xx
well thats a good thing about your LP! x

:dust:

Hi everyone, Congrats to everyone who has got a BFP already, may there be many more to come :dance:
Update from me, got my :bfp: this morning, I am still totally away with the fairies at the moment! :wacko: Not sure when this is actually going to sink in.
Thank you Santa for a wonderful early Christmas Present!!! xxx

Hi everyone, Congrats to everyone who has got a BFP already, may there be many more to come :dance:
Update from me, got my :bfp: this morning, I am still totally away with the fairies at the moment! :wacko: Not sure when this is actually going to sink in.
:happydance: yay:happydance:

Congratulations!

H&H 9 months :hugs:

Silverwillow - congratulations!

Can you add me to the Santa list - TTC Booflet Number 1!

xxx

Congrats to the girls who have their BFP and gl luck to thoes of us waiting

:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS, Silverwillow on your :bfp: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"