NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Sorry for all those mean :witch: boo!!!
Congrats on the BFP's! :happydance: Yay!
I am due on thursday and really don't think this is my month... :cry:
Cant face testing unless I am late as the BFN is like a stab in the heart. But trying to stay positive..
Am spreading loads of :dust: to all of us due this week... stay away witchies!!! We can do it!!! :hugs::hugs:

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
leann83

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

hi girls got my bfp this orn it was very faint saw oh this evening n showed him hes kept it in the car gonna retest fri wooohoooo xxxx gl girls

Dear Santa... TTC little bean #1 - and this would make a fantastic memory for Christmas day! DH is awaiting patiently for a baby boy or girl and would be to tears of joy! (me too, of course - I just think it's very sweet that a man is so enamored with the thought of children).

I'm at cd22, 11dpo, and AF due on Christmas day, unless Santa asks the Stork to lead his sleigh that night, for some great news! ;)

Hi ladies! Delighted to say i got my bfp just in time for xmas :) Don't think it's sunk in yet! :) :) good luck to everyone still waiting xx

CONGRATULATIONS!! what great timing for the holidays. I almost think my reaction will be the same as yours! Hopefully I can find out soon :) Here's to a safe 9 months for you!!

have you noticed on the front page list all the :bfp: are grouped sort of together spooooky :thumbup:

have you noticed on the front page list all the :bfp: are grouped sort of together spooooky :thumbup:

wow i hope it brings good luck for me then as im in between 2 people with bfp,im testing on thurs,i'll be 10dpo then so fingers crossed, good luck to everyone else who will be testing around the same time :dust:

lol yer I know! I posted afew weeks ago saying the same thing...they all seem 'clumped' together dont they?? :thumbup: xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
MrsKTB

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

Well no christmas BFP for me :dohh: but a New years one would be just as good:winkwink:

Congrats to all those with there BFP's and babydust to everyone else who is still waiting to test. xx

MRSRICHRS2K TTC No.3
"Dear Santa, can we please have the best xmas pressie we could ever wish for baby no 3 x "

:hugs:janeybaby TTC No.4:hugs:
"Dear Santa all we want for Christmas is to complete our family xxx"

jah07-Jennifer TTC No.1
"wanting a positive test and a sticky bean for christmas!"

:bfp::happydance:Waiting4astork TTC No.1 :happydance::bfp:
"Please can I have a BFP for Christmas, Santa. It's all I want, and I promise not to ask for anything else"
:bfp: 21/11/10 :bfp:

:bfp: :happydance:Tegans Mama TTC No.2 :happydance: :bfp:
"Our little lady would love to be a big sister" :)
:bfp: 24/11/10 :bfp:

:bfp::happydance:Addie25 TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"Dear Santa, Christmas is my favorite holiday and would love to get a BFP be4 this Christmas. We are going on a family reunion in December and it would be nice to share the great news with family who lives far away in person!"
:bfp: 13/12/10 :bfp:

kittenly TTC No.1
"Dear Santa... I have had a wonderful year, marrying my DH after losing touch with each other for 5 years and finally finding each other again, a baby would be the icing on our splendid cake! And my DH is a big kid when it comes to Christmas and a BFP would be the best present i could ever give him!! Thank you Santa

:bfp: :happydance:Stickyplum TTC No.1:happydance: :bfp:
"Please Santa can i have a baby for xmas x i dont want any presents for me anymore just want a new addition for the family to spoil x x Please Please Please"
:bfp: 9/12/10 :bfp:

:hugs:Cherrylicious TTC No.1:hugs:
"Dear Santa, I would love a BFP and a sticky bean for christmas" :)

:bfp::happydance:SarahJane TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"look Santa let's do a deal... BFP for me and I won't break it to all these other ladies that your are not real"
:bfp: 23/11/10 :bfp:

Killeen_TTC TTC No.1
"Dear Santa, My husband and I have been really good this year and would love a BFP for Christmas this year. We don't care if it is a boy or a girl, both or more, we will love it or them with all our heart, We even have a room all ready for the baby/babies so Please Santa. XOXO
PS. I will leave you some milk and homemade gingerbread cookies for you"

:bfp::happydance:SMFirst TTC No.1:happydance::bfp:
"Dear Santa, We are currently trying for our first baby. This has been a year of big events for us: bought a house (with a room just right for a baby!), got married, DH turned the big 4-0 and now to round it out, a BFP by Christmas would be wonderful! Santa, it could just be a secret between you and us (well and likely all the ladies on BnB hehe!). We've been really good all year and promise to be good unto others as well
Thanks, S+M.

:bfp:21/11/10:bfp:

"]TTC No.1[/COLOR]

LETS HOPE IT COMES TRUE THEN COS IM NEAR A GROUP OF :bfp: too x

Can I start a trend for my group then :rofl: we don't have many :haha: only if :witch: stays away of course!!!

Looking good for you Sarah :dance:

There seems to be a huge gap where of BFP's around my name so hopefully I will get to break that in a couple of days!!!! Haha, doubt it though, been feeling like AF is gonna show any minute (have been feeling like that since 8dpo) and im due on Thursday x x x

There seems to be a huge gap where of BFP's around my name so hopefully I will get to break that in a couple of days!!!! Haha, doubt it though, been feeling like AF is gonna show any minute (have been feeling like that since 8dpo) and im due on Thursday x x x

Omg that's how I've been.
I'm 8 or 9 dpo today and since late Sunday my uterus area has been badly heavy/cramping ... Today well this afternoon I've had to come upstairs and go to bed cramping so much fell
Asleep too. Not due period until Saturday or Sunday though :wacko:

The wait is crap :haha:
:dust:

It sure is, I hate it. I have tested everyday since 8dpo aswell haha, I am a major POAS addict. Just keep looking at them hoping to see something on one of the days but I am really losing all hope. I think my OH thinks we have done it this month though

I dont think i got positives until my period was due the last times...so dont give up hope yet!x

I keep thinking we have done it and then I convince myself that we havnt, I really am not sure. I have some good symptoms but I have had a lot of these other months before. Suppose I wont know until Thursday really!!!!

I'm out this month, feel cheesed off as this was my 4th round of clomid. Not going to take it this month as I'm thinking 'what's the point?'

Gd luck to you ladies still to test & fx for the rest of us to get our New Years bfp's in early 2011.x

Omg that's how I've been.
I'm 8 or 9 dpo today and since late Sunday my uterus area has been badly heavy/cramping ... Today well this afternoon I've had to come upstairs and go to bed cramping so much fell
Asleep too. Not due period until Saturday or Sunday though :wacko:

The wait is crap :haha:
:dust:

Fingers crossed for you both :thumbup::thumbup: i had really bad period cramping before i found out i was pregnant with my son, i thought it was my period coming:thumbup:

I dont think i got positives until my period was due the last times...so dont give up hope yet!x

me too, i even got a :bfn: after period was due then 2 days later it was a :bfp: with my daughter

all depends on the levels of hormones although those first response ones seem to be a good early test:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->