NEED UPDATES PLEASE!! Want a BFP by Christmas? Santa's list.**53/265 BFPs so far!!**

Got af on dec 8th so I'm out before Christmas :( hoping for a new years bfp

I think I'm out too

Started spotting this morning so it looks like af is gonna be right on time tomorrow

sticky :dust: to everyone else still hopeful for this cycle

:kiss:

I'm technically still in but I think i'm out. Tested on Monday BFN but was only 12dpo so too early. I'm 14dpo now and no sign of AF...I don't want to test again until xmas eve. My symptoms have disappeared :(

Dear Father Christmas,
Please can my DH and I ask for the one thing that we both desire so much.... A sticky bean and a :bfp: We have had our time of loss and look forward to the new year with greater love in our lives and hearts.

:)

There. All done. ;)

cd 28 today and no af or watery cm as of yet. i emailed my gyn to ask for a blood test. if its negative and i dont start a new cycle on my own by next week i will start provera

Hello Everyone,

I'm just checking in to let you know that I am still waiting to test for this month. I am 7dpo and plan on testing in 6 days. I will update you whether I get a :bfp: or a :bfn:. :) Hope everyone is doing well. Wishing lots of :dust:

Hi everyone,

I'm afraid the :witch: arrived right on time for me today, I had just peed in a cup ready to test and then I wiped & there she was! :brat:

I'm starting to not believe in you Santa... So you best just be running late with all the pressies for the kids and my :bfp: will be dropped off in the new year... Or else :gun:

best of luck to everyone else still hopeful for that wonderful Xmas present

xx

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:
Congratulations to
angi120

on your
:happydance::happydance: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: :happydance:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
XXX

:hugs:

:flower:

We would like to wish you both all the best for a happy and healthy 9 months!! wooo!

AF got me this morning and is full force....so 29 day cycle for me. im sad that im not prego but happy i had AF come on her own

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->