• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

OMG no better feeling in the world than feeling your little bean move x nearly single figures now till your scan.

Think my plan of weekend funs gone up the swanny. Tried this AM but DD came in & we had to stopped. Also think I've caught something of DD. She was sent home from school Thursday afternoon then off yesterday. Last night I was freezing sh#t night sleep & now have a temp of 38. Think that heat would kill the little swimmers. Grrrrrrrr WHY! ! ! Hubby said it didn't feel right before either as I felt SO hot. FX I get better soon, I've heard illness can delay O as its stress on the body?

Noooo!! Mind you my DH was sick, remember, his sick and injured sperm!! Lol. But we still caught so just got to keep the faith!!! And get back on it as soon as you’re feeling well.

Hahaha Ohh yeah :rofl:sick & injured sperm, too funny. Was meant to be in work today I never call in but needs must. Gotta get well. X:help:

Did you test MME, I don't think I got a BFP with DD until 12dpo or time of period x

Last edited:
The deed has been done :spermy: FX we've covered a good few days now. Am hoping we'll get one more in ideally Monday but we'll see. Currently cd18 one app says O today the other says Monday? X

Deffo keep at it!! Love that even when you’re off sick you still get the job done! My DH is a germaphobe, he wouldn’t come near me if I was ill. If I say I’ve got a sore throat he won’t even peck me on the lips!!
Come out in a crop of 3 sore pussy huge whiteheads on my chin today, it’s a really sexy look!!! X

Trust me I had to pretend I was feeling loads better as hubby is exactly the same. Let's just say we spooned so I didn't breath on him lol.
Feeling like death warmed up this morning x

Ohh no 3 bad boys how awful I'd be so tempted to pop them x

Last edited:
They are soooo sore I can’t touch them. I put toothpaste on them overnight and so one is gone but the sorest one has grown today and is huge and puss filled on my chin. Delightful for my co-workers to have to look at!!! Ha ha.

Do you think it’s just a bad cold? It’s that time of year!! Xx

Ohh you poor thing x

Yeah think it's a very bad cold feeling a little better tonight but already msged work to let them know I won't be in tomorrow. Had one lot of ewcm earlier on so hope I can get hubby to dtd tomorrow. Then I suppose its on to the ttw for me x
Just said in passing to hubby, I best get well soon as am coming up to my fertile time. He said Ohh no don't I hate when it's planned. Opps that little hint didn't work :oops:

Last edited:
Well just keep quiet then!! And keep everything crossed that you catch that little egg!! So hard not to get hopes up. I’m mega excited for you, you didn’t even expect to be trying this month so it’s just such a fab turn of events. Xx

Yeah your so right. Let see what happens ay. Hubby woke up this morning abit groggy poor thing. He's self employed so has to go in. Honestly don't know how he's doing it if he feels anything like I did yesterday x

I grew up with self employed parents. My mum always said there’s no better cure for the common cold than being self employed!!
DS slept in past 7 today!! Yesssss. Mind you he only had 10 minutes sleep all day and DH wore him out all afternoon in the soft play with his big sisters, so think he was knackered bless him. He’s only had 20 minutes today in the car and so far no sign of him going down again. I like the late mornings but I’m use to getting a chance to have a kip or at least a rest during his afternoon naps! Guess I can’t have it both ways!! Xx

Gosh I remember when my DD grew out of afternoon naps. Took alot of getting used to by my god was she ready for her bed xx FX for another lie in hun

Bless him, after his 15 minutes in the car this morning he’s been awake all day, and it’s been hard work as he’s just at the tail end of a cold. Anyway, he fell asleep having his bottle, he didn’t even finish it, left about an ounce. Hopefully he’ll have a good sleep as he’s at nursery tomorrow. I’ve felt crap all day, when will this end??? I’ve also this evening had raging heartburn, and no gaviscon in the house!!!!!! I’ve had a few tums and some chocolate nesquik milkshake.

Bumblebee, how’s your DH? Any better?

I was off work today, felt rough Monday and just couldn’t face it today. Good job as I’ve had my head down the loo all afternoon. Such fun. I’m over it now, I just want to be past this stage but I’m starting to worry I’m going to have it longer than just 1st tri this time as I’m approaching 12 weeks and still throwing up and heaving loads. I’m feeling quite down about it today.

Hi ladies
For some reason I do not get notifications so missed a lot on this thread ! 13dpo and I can say this is not my month. Spotting since Saturday and bfn today also af due today but taking her wicked time !

Bb with my dd I had sickness from 6 weeks and it passed just after 12 weeks so hopefully you are coming to the end of the sickness now.

Bumble what cd / dpo are you now ?

Mme, sorry to hear you don’t think you’ve got it this month, must be disappointing.

I think with DS I started to feel better around week 11/12 so I thought I’d be on the upward curve by now but today was rough. I’ve heard some people get sickness into late teens, even 20+ weeks, or even the entire time. I know it sounds silly but I’m just starting to worry now.

Sorry, it’s really insensitive of me to complain about it, I know how incredibly lucky I am to be pregnant so fast, but the constant sickness is just wearing me down. I’m going to try to focus on my scan in a weeks time, then I can moan to the whole world about how awful I feel rather than on you poor ladies all the time!! Xx

Mme, sorry to hear you don’t think you’ve got it this month, must be disappointing.

I think with DS I started to feel better around week 11/12 so I thought I’d be on the upward curve by now but today was rough. I’ve heard some people get sickness into late teens, even 20+ weeks, or even the entire time. I know it sounds silly but I’m just starting to worry now.

Sorry, it’s really insensitive of me to complain about it, I know how incredibly lucky I am to be pregnant so fast, but the constant sickness is just wearing me down. I’m going to try to focus on my scan in a weeks time, then I can moan to the whole world about how awful I feel rather than on you poor ladies all the time!! Xx

No don’t feel bad. I had sickness after my first scan so fx you are not far from the end of it, it is horrible I tried to keep healthy with yogurt and fruit for breakfast and a healthy lunch but by t time I couldn’t eat a thing and ended up missing something like 5 out of 7 meals a week !
All turned out well for me, let’s hope you are near the end of it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"