Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Well hubby went away on a lads hiking weekend in the lakes. Before he went we had abit of fun however it became clear we where both over thinking things & in the whole of our 15 year relationship never had it ended in such a flop. However it was for the best. We spoke properly & snuggled in bed.
He got back tonight & we finished off where we started. (TMI alert) foreplay on the sofa & was quit happy for him to :spermy: where he wanted. But he stopped & put it inside me.... Totally shocked. Could this be our month. Am actually quite scared but excited are we officially ttc :roll:

Hey bumble I’ve just come across this and seen this post !! OMG that is fantastic!! I so hope this is your month. Where are you in your cycle ?

I know mine aren't showing either? In fact it isn't even showing as I am watching this thread?
Sounds like you had a lovely weekend, walks on the beach, what bliss <3
:dohh: :rofl:if you don't laugh you'll cry, why do they do it. Why did your DS do this when you most needed your rest lol

Currently on CD14, again I have no idea when I ovulate given the only time I used opk they never picked up on it. My apps say cd19 or cd20. Had alot of EWCM earlier this afternoon but nothing since. Don't know if to bd tonight or tomorrow then try ever other day x hubby talking again about baby tonight off his own back i so hope he's really ready to try & he doesn't change his mind again

MME how you feeling hun, when you planning on testing x FX

OMG he is so coming round ! We have tried every day and every other day so my advice is go whatever you feel comfortable. I’m so happy for you that he’s fully on board now (take advantage haha)
I’m considering doing an internet cheapie tomorrow ! I know it’s too soon but today 6dpo it killed me not to test when I have 20 ics in the cupboard. Only thing that will stop me testing in the morning is if I accidentally sleep in xx

Same start as when we where ttc #1 MME not sure if you remember :-k x
Your right go with the flow ;)
6dpo that is super early, I can't stand seeing the stark white so I'd like to think I'd hold off testing but we'll see. The ttw is SOOOO long

Bumblebee that’s so exciting!! I knew he’d come around eventually and get on with babymaking!! I think everyday or every other is fine, you’ve got a good chance of catching eggy either way.
Oh, I’m trying to stay calm for you, I know you said last time it took a while, but it’s hard not to think ‘what if!’.
Right, I need sleep! Been awake since 4am, bloody pregnancy insomnia!!

Same start as when we where ttc #1 MME not sure if you remember :-k x
Your right go with the flow ;)
6dpo that is super early, I can't stand seeing the stark white so I'd like to think I'd hold off testing but we'll see. The ttw is SOOOO long

I do remember! I look back at the old posts all the time looking for hints, symptoms from back then. Can’t believe 2 of us are back here at the same time TTC !
Where are you In your cycle ? X

MME-Currently CD15 & according to my apps day 1 or day 2 of my fertile window.

I SO SO hope we catch the eggy this month I know its highly unlikely but who knows.

BB1982 what dates your scan x

4th Dec, so not long now.

DS was up at 6.15 today, knew yesterday was to good to be true, BUT it’s better than 5am so let’s hope he keeps it up.

Wow 4th December not long at all, ill be coin to the end of my TTW by then too eekk. I can’t believe you've been strong and not had an early scan. Not sure I’ll be able to hold off and I know I’ll defo be getting my doppler back out. Filppin eck its very addictive that thing.

I know you mentioned with you DS you had bleeding and like me was the reason for your early scan first time round. I am guessing and touching wood that you’ve been absolutely fine this time round, with no bleeding. xx

Hi,
Yes, early bleeding at around 8 weeks and again maybe around week 10, both times after sex. We then stopped having sex for a while as I just couldn’t relax, then at 20 weeks they spotted plancenta previa so sex wasn’t advised (it had moved at 32 week scan) so DH really enjoyed my 1st pregnancy!! 8-[
This time we’ve not dtt much due to me just being so exhausted and sick, I feel so guilty, but I’m hoping things will get back on track soon.
Just had the second half of my booking in, midwife did a home visit, spurred me on to clean the house properly, even cleaned the windows!!! Feel like sightly less of a lazy wife especially as DS is at nursery so I don’t have any excuses. Even cooked muffins!!

Really domestic goddess, you. My midwife never did a home visit until right at the end? I bleed for no reason but sex defo didn't help. Have you not bleed this time round? Xx

God I am becoming obsessed with ovulation calculators online. I don't want to miss O however I can't be sure when it will be given am not tracking in any way. However so far so good on the BD front, let's hope we keep it up. Weekends coming & we're always more likely to over the weekend :winkwink:

Well just keep having sex! Even way way past when you think you might ovulate. Look at me, I was convinced we’d missed it but clearly not!!
No bleeding (touch wood) at all. Very lucky this time as it was quite scary when it happened last time.
I’ve totally overdone it today, absolutely shattered despite catching a quick nap after lunch. Fell asleep in front of the tv and DH just send me to bed. Yawn!! Night all x

Bumble fingers crossed ! Weekends are definitely easier, why can’t ov fall on all weekends lol.
8dpo and only real thing going on for me is very very sore boobs! Trying not to symptom spot but will be doing a test in the morning, I have everything crossed xx

OMG MME coming to the end of the tww. Good luck testing but it's still very early so your not out till AF shows xx

MME how did you get on?

Bumblebee...it’s the freaking weekend, get your dirty grove on!! Ha ha.

I thought I was getting better, but had my head in the loo 3 times in 24 hours. Rubbish. It must start easing soon? I’d say I’m having less nausea, I don’t hate the idea of eating now so that’s good.

I know it’s mega early, and I feel a little rediculous, but I’m pretty sure I felt baby on 10+4, a little flutter just under my pelvic bone. It happened, stopped, then again. Nothing since but I’m not expecting it again. I googled it as didn’t honestly think it was possible but lots who left first movement at 10 weeks in second pregnancy. I felt my DS 1st at 15 weeks which I guess it early for 1st baby. (Then absolutely nothing for 2 weeks but it was him fluttering away for sure).

11 days until scan now. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->