Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Well that’s amazing! You should be over the moon.

When using IC Opks when would you say is best times to test? X

It's hard to say when you should start testing as you don't know your cycle length buy with a regular 28-day cycle, you should start testing day 11–12. However some women have shorter or longer cycles.

For me I'd uauusua start testing from CD15 as I have a 32 day average cycle.

I've found the following info, based on your cycle lengths when to start testing;

21 days Day 6

22 days Day 6

23 days Day 7

24days Day 7

25 days Day 8

26 days Day 9

27 days Day 10

28 days Day 11

29 days Day 12

30 days Day 13

31 days Day 14

32 days Day 15

33 days Day 16

34 days Day 17

35 days Day 18

36 days Day 19

37 days Day 20

38 days Day 21

I think im just going to start tomorrow to he safe. Thats CD6/7 (confusion from the spotting days). Best to do twice a day? And would you use FMU?

Your so helpful!! X

Some say not to use FMU but to use 2nd. I think I use to use FMU though. I’d usually test first thing then usually between 2pm and 6pm, I work shifts so it would depend how early I tested in the morning etc.

Yeah i think i will do that. First thing then when i get home from work. Hopefully see a progression and have a positive xx

FYI just found this on another site "If first morning urine is used with the test, the first day of the LH surge may not be detected. The best time to collect the urine is between 10:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M.. Always try to collect it at about the same time each day"

Ok, well that’s interesting. I guess it kind of makes sense, the urine in the bladder overnight might not have the LH in it, or be diluted so won’t show up. I guess second morning urine would be ok though. X

Well yesterday and today morning there was no second line with my opk but the one i did last night there is. So that makes sense. Xx

I never really had a line on any of my tests. So either I am not ovulating or my wee is too diluted I drink SO much water, tea coffee etc.
All this talk poas is making me want to test for the fun of it lol. Might get myself so and join back in on the fun of just poas but as you know not try lol xx

Lol!! I find it interesting but also stressful as im currently hiding it aeay from the OH as i dont want to freak him out :loopy: x​

Good idea! My OH hated me testing, but this is the man who thought I was being obsessive testing for a pregnancy when my period was almost a week late!!! :-s
Anyway, sometimes it’s better to shelter these delicate petals from the reality of TTC!

Ohhhh definitely. We don’t really discuss it or anything lol x

Omg think am going to order some hehehe that way I've got 2-3 months of testing before trying. Which ones do/did you ladies use and not getting the £ shop ones again xx

I ordered some off ebay they are one step brand. I got 30 opk and 5 pregnancy ones for 3.99 free P&P xx

CD 10. Still nothing from opk. Or even a progression showing yet :( im trying to upload a pic but having trouble x

Stick with it! You might just ovulate later than you think!!!!

Hopefully!! As this will be my first actual cycle i just dont know when its going to happen xx

Stick with it hun am sure the line will start to show cd10 is still quite early x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->