Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Ladies the strangest thing is happening to me. I keep getting what feels like babies first movements, flutters in my tummy. Am wondering if it's because I am longing for a baby "phantom pregnancy" whoo knows. Come on May I soooooo need to get back to trying and please please please fall pregnant quickly after this :dust:

I have also just purchased 30 ovulation test ekk what am I doing to myself:shock:

Last edited:
Oh bumblebee! That’s so weird! May will be here before you know it, it’s going to be March by the end of this week so May is only what, 8 weeks away after that! Are you predicting to O early, mid or late in the month? X

Think im having a bit of progression yesterday as had 2 lines on Am & Pm sticks. So hopefully something this starting to happen! But i bodged my stick this morning so will have to just see what my p one says later. Oh May isnt far away at all! Will soon be here! Xxx

Thanks ladies your right only 3 more periods to go X

Good luck Jam upload your pics I love comparing and seeing progression.

My O tests are due to arrive Wednesday I'll be cd15 expecting to O on time but who knows x

What you think ladies?? I messed up with cd 13 am that was this mornings one x

9D2BFF2C-FE78-4D72-85E0-699CC13AFF26.jpeg

Ooohh!! Yes, there is something brewing!!! How exciting. Keep letting us see, I miss my poas addiction a bit!!

It's really hard to tell have you BD yet. Have you any plans on bd timing or you going with the flow.

I personally don't think you've Oed yet but things looking good and so soon after coming off birth control. Exciting stuff Jam so far we're cycle buddies I too am CD13 XX

I know hopefully this is going to progress then to O lol. no BD yet and OH is unwell so im so worried we wont get to in time! Typical Man flu!! We dont have a plan and we haven’t BD yet since coming off ths pill!! We tried to but had bit of performance issues but not sure if it was because it was first time since off the pill or because he had ad a drink. So its a little something im worried about too! Ooo as if we are same CD’s! Xx

Gosh, let’s hope that little eggy sits tight for a few more days then in the hope DH gets over his sickness! Xx

:spermy:OHH no both myself and BB have experienced having an ill husband at the most crucial time. Here’s hoping he feels better soon.

Regards performance issue it`s normal and too be expected when you’ve had the whole TTC talk. If you think about it, I bet they feel like there’s quite a lot of pressure put on them for it to happen. We`ve experienced a similar issue not so much with performance but with going on forever and not being able to :spermy: inside. This is through YEARS of practice and pulling out every time. We were both very young when we first met and despite always being on birth control of some sort it was a habit he couldn’t get out of. He is a lot better now but feel alit back into the habit after we conceived our 1st.

Just hope this isnt going to be an issue though. We don’t have a overly active sex life and has got slightly less since we started living together! So just hope we can BD when we need to. So hopefully i dont ovulate in the next few days as he really wont BD while he is ill. Xx

Oooo might have to be something to try if i dont get my positive this month with opks xxx

Bumblebee have you o’d yet? Im still waiting according to my sticks. Xx

732F3BF7-F269-4324-81E0-3565529FADAA.jpeg

How are your tests looking Jam x

I've tested just for fun and both negative not even a shadow of a second line. My app says I'll o on cd20. But hey hum testing just for fun/tracking purposes

No way we both must have been thinking the same. Your tests seem to be moving in the right direction. Do you remember what your cycles where way before birth control. Where they quite regular x

Haha! As if we both asked the same. Great minds!

No idea. Been on different forms of protection for a whileeee. So i really have no idea. So hopefully something starts happening soon! X

Oh, there is definitely a shadow of a line there so I think you’re just slowly building up hormones. Everybody is different. I pretty much always had a faint line on opk, but they got stronger towards my o date. I did upload an image wayyyyy back at the start of this thread of my August cycle. Just keep testing! X

Still not a jot of a shadow for me this morning. TMI aleet, loads of ewcm morning of CD13(monday) a little on CD14 then this morning CD16 ALOT of creamy cm.
My OPK only arrived yesterday very much doubt I've missed it! I don't think I'll do opk when I am trying as it causes me stress thinking I am not going to O lol. But it's fun again now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->