Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Yeah i know what you mean. But if you can do them now you will have a clearer picture for when you are trying xxx

I do think it's on and around the CD19-20 given how regular my periods have been over the past year to 18 months of tracking

Thats good then atleast you wont be going insane watching and waiting like me atm lol if i knew roughly I would o then I wouldn’t bother with the opks xx

I think ive got my positive!! Will upload a picture now x

Omg exciting when was the last test.
How's hubby & are you getting down to bd-ing if this is tonights test

So that was yesterday pm test at 6pm. Did BD Last night yay!!! So FX!! Xx

So would you say that is my positive? The picture is yesterdays tests all together x

73F3CF9B-3D78-4B86-94E6-9261EAC04ABF.jpeg

I think so have you done another this morning mine have started to show a slight shadow this AM

Last nights was your positive, the test line is clearly darker than the control line. Get in the bedroom!! That eggy is on its way!!
Hope your other half is feeling up to it! Xx

Agree with BB time for a bit of bump and grind :sex::D
Sorry love an emoji xx

Haha. We dtd last night. Well 2am this morning \\:D/:D i had some pinching on my right side this morning on and off for about 3/4 hours. And Creamy CM at lunch time today. So does that sound hopeful? Xxx

Whaaahay wow 2am that is dedication :laugh2: CM isn't always best thing to go by. Egg white cm is the most fertile, creamy non fertile but could be due to bd :-k. Also they say after a +opk you usually O 24-48hours after. I am no expert so don't quote me but your bd was timed good. No harm in possibly again today or tomorrow AM.
How was your fella this time round x

So need to try again tonight lol. He was fine. No issues lol but if we dont manage to dtd tonight am i still in with a good chance you think? Xx

Definitelyd your in with a chance don't put pressureon yourselves enjoy the journey X it maybe a long one or you may fall pregnant quite quickly xx

Yay. So happy ive actually O’d anddd BD at the right time. I feel like ive just got a BFP lol! X

Sperm can live inside for anywhere from 5 to 7 days so you can pretty much guarantee that they’ll be a few swimmers sniffing around that egg after 2am bd’ing. The egg only lasts 12-24 hours after it’s released before it starts to deteriorate and becomes useless. The timing is important but I think you’ll have done a great job with last nights effort. The only thing you’ll catch me doing at 2am is snoring or peeing so I’m very impressed!! Lol x

Wooo. So hopefully timing is just right! So would you say i ovulated today?? As ive been having the pinching feelings xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->