Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I hate ironing! Have to do it several times a week what with dd school uniform.
Getting quite excited about the holiday now only 5 days left of work, so ready for the break

Second that, really hate ironing and I am SO in need of a holiday. Could do with AF coming a little early this month but it won't happen. I've got a wax booked in a week on Friday & due to be day 3-4, of AF :shock: but i really need it doing as go away on the hen do the next day.
Or not coming at all, id be lucky ;)

Where you going MME x

I’m pretty sure your waxist won’t be shocked, but I use to tuck my tampon strong ‘in’ but I’d usually avoid waxing altogether while on my period as found it hurt more. It’s been years since I’ve had a wax though!!! Currently can’t see it anyway, out of sight out of mind!!

I go next Thursday and having my waxing done the night before which is 2 days before af. Would be nice if our af didn’t come at all, Woke today with really sore boobs but I do usually have sore boobs on and off during the tww so not very hopeful this cycle

Sorry been a bit quiet recently.

GOT - Amazing! But i really dont want arya to kill dany.. big plot twist would be Jon to do it! Will be interesting to see how it ends. Im gutted it ends next week!

Line of duty is also one of my faves so mme defiantly recommend that!

Bb- obviously i cant imagine how you must be feeling but all i can say is try and relax. You have done it before and you will be absolutely amazing doing it again!

Afm - definitely dont think this month is my month. Ovulation is yday/today. Had my first smily on CB monitor. Only did it twice yday and day before and both smiling days. Had positive opk yday too. We didnt BD last night and night before we had a oopps night. So only in with a chance from friday! But tbf. Im ok with it this month with so much going on. Xx

Jam you still have time if ov yesterday/today. Get jumping on him tonight haha

Yes I think I will have to give line of duty a go as everyone is saying how good it is

Don’t wait until tonight, can you have a sneaky quickly when you both get home from work?? Lol. And then maybe again at bedtime!! (I wouldn’t have the energy for it!).

Defo Jam don't feel dishearten just yet even if you can BD tonight your defo in with a good chance good luck sweet x

I wish I could cancel my wax but have to have it done before I go away the next day. Nobody wants to see spiders legs round the pool :rofl: I will defo tell my beautician before hand incase she doesn't feel comfortable but like you say am sure she's seen it all before. I might just took the sting up too sorry tmi. I have a friend whos a beautician and she said she really doesn't mind at all as long as she's been made aware people still have to get waxed whilst on their period as it doesn't always fall right for people its just life.

Oh my god!!!! I honestly just thought I was going into labour! Absolutely awful pains, really rely strong Braxton Hicks, I had one huge one while I was putting washing on the airer, had to stop and do breathing exercises. Then I had another smaller one about 10 minutes later, then another 2 again about 10 minutes apart. I know that if you get more than 4 in an hour it needs checking out so I was starting to panic. Anyway, went up to run DS a bath and as I was ‘swooshing’ the water around bent over the bath I felt the urge to poo! Literally slammed my butt down on the loo and did a massive #2!!!! seriously, I feel a million times better!!
Just thought I’d share it with you all!! :haha:

Lmao!! BB. That’s hilarious. Sorry if you dont find it funny but it made me giggle!

And as i work in the beauty industry myself i used to do treatments before
Promotion and trust me. As long as your ‘clean’ and mention it i can promise you they would of seen worse lol.

No BD since last Friday. Just wasn’t really in the mood tbh lol. But since O day on Wednesday ive had a constant pinching pulling feeling on my right side. Obviously Wednesday/Thursday I thought it was O. But i can still kinda feel it now. And feels tenderish when i apply pressure. Weirddd. Xx

Jam that is odd? I don’t think you’d usually expect tenderness or anything for so long. I hope it stops soon as it must be worrying and irritating.

Bumble, can’t be long now until holiday. Very jealous. A friend of mine has just gone away with her just 2 year old and 4 month old!! I’m not sure I’d take such a young baby on a package holiday abroad but it got me thinking about this time next year maybe. I started looking into it, looks like it would be around £1000-£1200 for an all inc package deal. Spoke to DH and he said he didn’t think we’d afford it if I still want to take the full year off work. I guess he’s right, I can’t gave it all. Maybe I’ll look at September!! Lol.

Omg BB that is kinda funny :lol: but must have been a little panicked. At this rate with all these false starts your gonna go into labor & put it down as a big poo or braxton hicks.
Yeah we go on the hen do this Saturday & my family holiday is 23rd June. We took our DD to lanzarote when she was 4 months. Was ok actually but my parents where there too xx.
AF arrived this morning so should be finishing up by the time it's my wax on Friday. Then when I return from Marbs this weekend, it back to TTC next week ekkkk !!!!!!! :sex::dust:

Last edited:
It has stopped now but it was very weird. God knows what was happening.

Oooo how exciting for trying again! After so long waiting! Xxx

Gosh, how quickly that seems to have come around again, TTC after Marbs, hopefully you’ll be nice and relaxed and feeling sexy with a tan!! Xx

yeah hopefully he cant resist :lol:

so the count down is official on for you BB when's your due date again, sorry keep forgetting x

The day before you leave for holidays!! 22nd. DS was 5 days early

DS’s usual bedtime is 7, tonight he was light a bloody Duracell bunny, no sign of being tired at all. DH and I desperate to get him to bed so we can watch the final GOT!!! Just sat on his bedroom floor now hoping he settles soon.....I’m soooo excited/nervous to see the final episode! Xx

Bb that must have been a little scary for you, glad little one is holding on in there

Bumble isn’t this your last cycle before you TTC ? How exciting!

Jam hope they are positive symptoms what day are you in your cycle?

9 dpo today for me tested and bfn. Saw doc this morning they said I have to wait till we been trying 2 years before they repeat my bloods ! I came away totally gutted. I’ve got the period delay pill they assured me it won’t set back our TTC, I so hope so but really hoping for a bfp before I have to start taking it on weds

Yeap last cycle, back to TTC. I really have everything crossed for you mme. Did you ask the doctor about possible being pregnancy and taking the period stopping pill. I mean don't you need to start taking it atleast 3 days before AF but that could still show a negative test which could possibly positive? Just wondering for myself for our holiday that's all. As I really don't want to be on for that. I am SO bloated today & couldn't imagine feeling & looking like this on holiday but if a dampener x

Yes he said for me to start 3 days before if I’m due af Friday that would mean weds but I’m gonna wait till thurs get up test and if negative take one of the other pills. I’m using frer and with dd I used a internet cheapie and digital at 10dpo and got a positive. I know each one is different but I’ve had all usual pre af symptoms last few days. Yes the bloating is a nightmare ! When you go away ?

This weekend on the hen do then 23rd June for our family holiday. Due AF that day :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->