Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Thanks bumble!! I’ll see what I can do. Just at work, got terrible back ache sitting in stupid office chair for hours. Not long to go now!!

I’ve got everything crossed that you get pregnant soon, it’s awful that life can be so cruel. Xx

All absolutely fine at the scan. Baby is currently measuring around 6lbs. DS was 6lbs 11oz so this baby might be a tiny bit bigger but it’s not going to be huge Hurray. Although it’s still going to sting on exit I’m sure!! Xx

Fantastic, that's not too big at all but yes any size is a stinger :shock: x
CD 13 for me & ever so slight tinge on opk but nothing obvious. But my positives come out of nowhere

Are you still using that app and holding your pee? That seemed to work well to get your positives. What CD have you been Oing in the past few cycles? Hope you and DH have been getting those swimmers in position! xx

Yeah slightly more relaxed approach with the opk now we're back on TTC but still using them. I got a positive last few cycles at cd18. Currently cd14 & DTD twice. One of them this morning so FX we can keep going over the next few days x
Line just starting to show this morning test FX

15594729310771033033343805067787.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yes, I see it! Keep at it!! Exciting times.

Sat at work having a very strong and somewhat long lasting Braxton Hicks. Like a massively strong period cramp. Had to breathe through it. My back is killing too. At this point in pregnancy you just think every pain could be labour, it’s always in the back of my mind.

Last time my waters went first, but this fine I could get contractions first, so maybe I should think about downloading a timing app or something. 2 weeks & 6 days till due date

I somehow don't think you'll be making it to your due date BB xx

I have my doubts too!! But you just never know! Xx

Already looking forward to next cycle and my fertility window falls bang in th middle of hubby going away on his stag do..... Wahhhhhhhh

I definitely think you should just book the hen do. You cant keep putting your life on hold for things. Ive ended up telling my two closest friends(one is my SIL) i said i wasn’t telling anyone (OH doesn’t know ive told them) just because i dont really talk to him about it and i feel like im going crazy!! Got to talk to someone face to face (you guys are great on here as would tell you things that I wouldn’t tell others) and at the end of the day the pressure you feel is really all that you put on yourself. I have been very chilled the last couple of months but really feel the need to go full force this month. On CD 6 now. Going to do the odd opk towards end of the week when O is predicted by PC. As much as ive been TTC all this time. We haven’t really! And i think we really need to start actually TTC rather than just NTNP. BB - I definitely think your going soon! How long left now? Xx

19 days until due date, just writing it looks totally insane!!!

Jam, good luck with really giving it a good try this month, lots of bd’ing around the peak time, before & after, you just need one swimmer to be there at the right time! And yes, it’s so important to have people you trust who you can talk to. My BF knew the day I got my positive each time.

Bumble, just because he’s away doesn’t mean it’s a lost cycle, just make sure you get done swimmers before he goes and as soon as he comes back, you never know you may O early or late!! Xx

Bumble im in similar situation this month. Im due O around the weekend and my oh is away Saturday.

Ive said to him today quite plainly that we need to be busy this week as he could be away for the most crucial day. Im not going to sugar coat it anymore. Ive point blank said this week is my fertile week so...

I haven’t been telling him anything so far and its still not happening as often as i would like so lets try this way lol.

Oh wow. 19 days!! Thats not long at all. I know you must be anxious but how exciting! Nearly there xxx

I am like you Jam, kinda keeping an eye on OPK but not obsessing with them HAHAHA or i hope not too. as my line gets darker i may test more.

Yeah your right BB, FX for this month any wa[-o<y. Just had quite a lot of EWCM after i wiped\\:D/. I am going to try and DTD tomorrow, Thursday & Saturday if i can get away with it:-=. Hubby will defo clock on as its been him so far coming onto me. So when i start coming onto him every other day he will defo know :rofl:

Well i only have 7/8 tests left from before so im going to do them towards the end of the week then next month order some more (if needed) i think my cycle is averaging out now as a 26/27 day cycle xxx

Oh god, by the time you guys are getting to the end of your TWW I might have actually had this baby!! I told my DH today I’m going to be surprised if it stays in until due date. I know my body and it’s gearing up for something. I think my labour was so quick last time as my body prepares over weeks, lots of small pains & pressure. Obviously last time I had no idea what was going on but this time I’m a bit more aware.

(Now, you watch me go 2 weeks over due now I’ve written that!!)

Anybody watch Outlander? After the end of GOT DH and I needed a new series, so I said I’d heard it’s good. About 8 episodes in to series one, can’t say I’m ‘hooked’ and DH deffo isn’t overly bothered, but we’re committed now, to series one at least. Just wondered if anybody else had seen it and what they thought? Xx

Oh wow didn’t even think of it that way! So you could be having your little one and one/both of us COULD be growing our little one!!

No never seen it i just retreated back to friends after GOT. Always do when I don’t know what to watch haha! Xx

Not watched that, but may give it a go. I've not watched peaky blinders either one of the girls at work said it's worth a watch but to stick with it as it's abit difficult to get into at first.
Not sure I should admit this but I'll be watching love island tonight. Only just got into it last year never watched that either. Brain dead addictive TV. Ohh & killing eve & handmaids tail start up again this weekend.. YES

Totally with you on handmaids and killing eve, great shows, but I’m not going to be watching Love Island!! I honestly can’t imagine anything worse, think it’s a marmite tv programme, you either love it or hate it. I’ve never actually watched, but I have a very low opinion. Already annoyed by the constant drivel in the press about it!!! xx

It is actual sh*t TV & I've no idea what made me watch it to behonest. Everything about modern society I hate :-k

Haha! I watch love island. And it is shit tv typical reality shite lol but i just can’t stop myself from watching. I want to start handmaids too! Peaky Blinders is a must watch. It does take a few episodes to get into - especially for me as its based on where im from and it took me a while to get used to their ‘fake brummie/Black Country’ accents lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->