Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

That good news about your friend BB, how are you ? Any more braxton hicks ? Even though I had dd at 34 weeks I was lucky she didn’t need to go nicu it was me with my high blood pressure that kept us in hospital so long. Here’s hoping you last at least a few more weeks yet though.

It’s so hard to know what to do bumble, let’s hope you get your positive when you do start trying again. Think I’m gonna speak to my gp see what they say. We put off going away last year so really don’t want this one spoilt by af. Hopefully I won’t need to take anything and I will get my positive this cycle, secretly hoping first time acupuncture does the trick, praying in fact ! I always said I would never go as far as ivf but I mentioned it to hubby and he was quite shocked, I really don’t want to give up as see us being 4 and have wanted this for so long now. How long do you give it before thinking about ivf ?

Mme, have you considered IUI? I’m not sure if that’s considered IVF or not. It couldn’t hurt to at least find out if your local NHS would fund it (I know some won’t if you have a child already) or what costs it might be to go private. Here’s hoping that’s not needed though and you get a BFP very soon.

Don’t know what to suggest on the period front ladies. I can see totally why you wouldn’t want to mess up your cycles right now, but sometimes shaking things up might help? I honestly don’t know.

Still getting braxton hicks, apparently you only need worry if you get 4 or more in an hour. (Aghhh having one now! And breathe!!) I’m getting lots more pains, pangs and aches this time. Not sure if I’ve got mild sciatica or maybe spd? Maybe 36 is to old to be putting my body though this, it isn’t coping well!!! Lol. I’ll talk to my midwife next week but I think it’s jyst a case of riding it out for the next 6 weeks now.

Packed mine and babies hospital bags today! That was weird and exciting! Xx

No I didn’t but will look into it a bit more. How exciting packing the bag! I had to do mine last min only had 30 mins to try and think of everything lol. Don’t say 36 is too old Lol im approaching that age soon !

I think I’m just feeling it more this time as I’m chasing around after DS rather than sitting on my butt like I did with my first pregnancy!!

Yes I would be same if it would happen ! Ov day today for me, wish me luck x

Am not too far behind you ladies 31 xx

Good luck MME I so hope this is your month I really do xx

Hi MME did you manage to BD, also are you testing for O by using opk or just going with the flow on when you believe o to be x

how you feeling BB, those braxton hicks still playing havoc x

Yes still getting them but maybe not quite as strong. Saw the midwife today and she said they all sound like normal pains and nothing to be worried about. Xx

Did you talk to her about your panic feeling too Hun xx

No! I totally forgot. She’s one of those people who you kind of get the feeling they’re not really listening if you know what I mean?! Lol. She did say she’d refer me for physio if I felt it would help my back but I said I was I all right now. I’d imagine by the time I get an nhs appointment I’d have had the baby anyway.
I made my next 2 appointments, 36 and 38 weeks, and she said ‘oh I guess you might have had the baby by then’ when writing the 38 week appointment in my book!! I guess it’s true, but I could also go to 42 and not have had it.
Fundal measurement was 95th percentile!!! I hope I’ve got lots of fluid and it’s not a huge baby. DS was 6lbs11 so I’d quite like another in about the same size!!! I don’t fancy trying to push out a 9lbs-er! Xx

try not to panic hun easier said than done one of my friends went for a growth scan as they where worried she was having a VERY big baby 9-10LB, 2nd baby.
Her last first was 7lb 2oz and born at 38 weeks. She was booked in for a C-section at 38 weeks but ended up going into labour on her own a 37 weeks and her baby was 6lb 11oz. What I am trying to say without rambling on too much, is they don't know everything even with all the equipment that have. however I know full well, I will be worried about pregnancy when it finally happens to me, i have to check myself lol x

What did we all think of GOT

Clearly building towards the big finale isn’t it. The dragon queen overstepped the mark a tad by killing most of the innocent civilians. Not sure Ayra likes it much, think she might be on her way to kill someone?!? That would be an interesting twist!
Looking forward the next weeks that’s for sure, but sad it’s coming to an end. Apparently they’ve started filming a prequel already, so at least they will be something else in the future. Xx

Definitely over stepped the mark =; kinda see she had to prove a point & you can't trust the Lannister but I wasn't quite expecting her to go as dragon fire crazy as she did. Can definitely see a meeting of Ayra & Daenerys on the cards. I really like both of them too#-o

Hey ladies
Yes we managed to get quite of bd in at the weekend so fingers crossed. I don’t need to use tests as I get ov pain so know exactly when it’s happening. 3 dpo today and had reflexology tonight so feeling really relaxed now. Busy week at work ahead so really needed it tonight.

I don’t watch got, think I’m on of the only ones. DH never been bothered so we never watched. Can either of you recommend and good series other than got ? We just about finished watching prison break so will soon be ready for a new series x

Mme, have you watched Line of Duty? That’s a good series!

No I never watched it would have to start from first series.

Just noticed your ticker 34+4 that’s what I was when dd was born :)

Oh goodness!! My bags are packed but I’m not sure I’m mentally ready. Although baby has recently been kicking lots and it’s been quite forceful so would be a welcome break if baby came out.
Saying that baby is pretty easy to look after while it’s inside, I’ll be a bit busier once it emerges! And we done have names yet.....(I have a girls name I love, and DH is going to have to come up with something amazing to trump it, and so far he’s not fine up with anything!!) xx

How exciting bb ! Yea we hadn't decided on a name as her arrival was unexpected so soon, we didn’t even know the sex so were playing on both names!
I’ve just tackled the biggest pile of ironing ready for the holiday and I’m now exhausted. Dh has footy on so I’m a little bored right now but too tired to do any more housework

Good on you! I use to love ironing, got so much pleasure from a huge pile of clean ironed washing! I think since my DS has been born I’ve probably ironed about 3 items of clothing in total!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->