Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Oh no ! Pray you fall lucky first month TTC. Today bfn and break out of pre af spots, onto month 18 it looks for me

I’m sorry to hear that mme, I honestly can’t begin to imagine how it feels trying for so long. Sending you a hug. Xx

Ohh MME I am so sorry hun I really am. I can some what relate to your pain from our when we where TTC or DD. I hope you all have a fantastic chilled out holiday. Massive hug x

Thanks for your good luck, I hope so too. Looking at it as month 6 of TTC taking away the 3 month break. FX for the rest of us xx

Despite me mentioning it for months, my DH, who previously raised no real objections, has said he doesn’t like my 1st choice girls name!!!!!!! I’m torn between being utterly pissed off, upset and just gutted!!! Why couldn’t he have said months ago???? It takes me a while to mull over a name, it’s not a snap decision. But here we are, less than a calendar month to baby’s due date and now he raises objections. I told him unless he comes up with something better that’s what we are using. I’m just going to keep on at him about it. I’m not usually a nagger, and it will probably be a boy and so I’m stressing over a name that won’t ever be used but I just need to rant right now.
I’ve carried this child for 9 months, I should be allowed to call it what I want!!

Ohh no BB. It's such a massive decision naming a child and I can understand how it could be very frustrating thinking you've got a definite boys and definite girls name only at the last minute for it all to change.
My mum had named me after my birth, my dad went along with it for 7-10dats then said to her actually am not 100% keen I think we need to re think her name and re named me. I had my heart set on a name for our DD but hubby did but didn't like it but we had quite abit of time to look and re consider. Maybe re going over names will make your hubby realise that the name you have is infact right xx hope you both agree soon enough chic

I’ve calmed down a bit now, but I’m still really set on wanting that name!! I picked up a baby name book at lunchtime (which he moaned about me buying!) and he’s sat there reading it and reciting more stupid names. But hopefully he’ll get bored and realise I know best!!
I can’t believe your dad changed your name at 10 days!! Xx

Hi ladies!!

Oh no! BB, Namegate! What was the name you loved?? Hows the situation now??

Mme. sorry your onto month 18! Fingers crossed for you x

Bumble-how excited are you!! Finally back ont ttc!!

Afm had my blow out at pride & hope its my last one for a while lol due AF Friday. Will be shocked myself if it did happen this month lol no real symptoms other than on Thursday night i had a werid feeling down there then the last 2 nights ive had disturbed sleep. Vivid dreams and waking up at random times never normally do that. Could be coincidence i duno lol im 12dpoISH today xxx

Jam, guess time will tell!! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you, you’ve always got that slight chance if you’re not using protection!

I’m not going to say the name until after baby comes! I’m a bit weird like that. Less that 4 weeks to go now, and on Saturday I’ll be 37 weeks so classes as pretty much full term, then I’ll be second guessing every pain and twinge!!!!

Bumble, are you back from Marbs???? I’m guessing you’re probably exhausted but had a great time! X

Awww okay! Lol. Well I thought AF was coming today. 4 days early had a crampy feeling last night and was tintes ever so slightly pink when wiping so put. Pad on during the night and woke up with a little streak of pink. But nothing now all day!! Now my mind is in overdrive think what if its late implantation!! Xx

Could be!! You won’t know until you get AF or don’t!

I’ve come down with a terrible head cold, I feel awful. Luckily today DH took his elder two out most of the day and DS was at nursery so I called in sick at work and have spent all day on the sofa with a piece of toilet roll hanging out of my nostril (it’s just dripping like a tap!!). I couldn’t sleep from 3.30 to 5.30, just couldn’t get comfortable or breathe. A cold is crap enough but I struggle sleeping anyway due to needing a pee every 5 minutes and just being huge and uncomfortable. Urgh, it’s fair to say I’m not feeling at my most attractive!! Lol. Xx

I know. Its totally weird! We shall see Friday.

Oh no! I hate colds!! I think they just completely wipe you out. Hopefully you feel better soon! Xxx

Well that was an experience to say the least back home now & finally back on to TTC x my god I feel terrible now though. Like I have jet lag from the actual lack of sleep we all had. Probably a total of 6 hours over 3 days :-# luckily I was able to party on with minimal alcohol
BB that's awful I remember having a really sore throat in the early stages & there's nothing you can take.
Good luck Jam FX for Friday xx

6 hours sleep!! Are you crazy?!? God, I don’t have the stamina for that kind of weekend anymore. Well certainly not that and look glamorous to which I expect to do in Marbs.

Back onto TTC now though bumble, eek, exciting!!

I’m still struggling today but got DS all day alone, and no playgroup today as it’s bloomin’ half term. It’s going to be a long day. Every time I cough or sneeze I expect my waters to go. Hardly any sleep again last night too which hasn’t helped. Sigh... xx

Last edited:
I honestly don't know how I kept up I really don't. Think the trick if switching to water for half of the night helped ALOT though No1 noticed they where all too wasted
Ohh BB not fun at all hope the day goes fast for you & hubby gets back quickly x

Sorry Jam! Guessing that’s what the pink tinge was then. Back onto TTC full swing for you both again this month then.

I’m feeling a little better, still stuffed up but don’t feel so unwell now thank god. DS has had a bit of an emotional day and developed a cough at bedtime so think it’s going to be another long night!!

Had a midwife appointment today with a different midwife and student, they measured my bump and it’s dropped below two percentile ‘curve lines’ on the graph. So it would appear that growth has slowed right down. They have booked a growth scan for Friday to check. I’m not at all worried though as I just think measuring a bump with a paper tape measure is a totally subjective task and every midwife must do it slightly differently. I’m sure all is fine. The scan should be interesting. Xx

Yay get to see baby one last time before he/she final come into the world. When you say Friday do you mean tomorrow or next week xx

Ladies question for you all, so as we can never predict when/if it will happen, I am really stuck with what to do. One of my really good friends is due to get married next year and she’s going on an abroad hen do June next year. I SO SO SO want to go, and they are looking at looking a villa very soon. I mean this week, so they need numbers. At present I am down as a yes but who’s to say that I may be maybe very heavily pregnant, just pregnant, jus give birth or still trying.
I have spoken to my best friend who is in a very similar position and she said just to tell her. I know I should but I really don't want the added pressure of knowing people know I am TTC. if that makes sense, its hard enough going through TTC as a couple and months and months go by with bfn. I just don’t want to be not included on the list or put my life on hold like this time round but also don’t want to make others out of pocket if I need to drop out. GRRRRR why is TTC so stressful and so many what ifs buts etc x

Aggghh, that’s so hard!! I honestly don’t know the right answer. My first thought was say yes and just bear in mind you’ll have to contribute if you drop out. As you say it’s not fair to expect others to pay your share if you can’t go. Not sure if that’s something affordable for you. Obviously you should be able to hold off on the flights etc. I am just in shock people have plans so far in advance!! I got engaged in late Feb, hen in July and married early September!! Lol.
I don’t think you should put anything on hold, you’d be really annoyed and upset if it comes around and you miss out unnecessarily. If you do get pregnant and have to bow out I’m sure the hen will understand.
Yes scan is tomorrow. X

Hope all goes well today, if your allow a copy of the scan pic can we have a peak xx
God I just can't wait to get pregnant now. Please please please happen soon :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->