Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I think its AF starting. Its a bit more now when wiping. Put a pad on overnight just in case it was but nothing but when i wiped this morning it just seems like the start of af. Gutted but atleast theres no stress now with everything going on in may x

Must be very mixed emotions, I know you have lots of nice things on and don’t want to be feeling unwell etc but also always disappointing to get AF when you want to be getting two pink lines. On the other hand, at least you don’t have to wait anymore to get AF, and it’s the start of a new cycle, this one might be yours! Xx

Its totally mixed emotions! Lets see if it definitely is her arriving throughout today. Xx

So totally confused. Nothing really all day. And feel its less now when wiping. Eurgh. Fully expected af during today. X

Weird?!? Back to the waiting game then! Mother Nature likes to mess us about doesn’t she! Xx

Any updates for today Jam I have my FX for you xx
The ap I was trying was completely crap you had to have their brand of opk. Luckily I've found another PreMom & that picks up any. My opk are back to having minimal lines but hopefully that it has a super strong one again day of O still a few days earlier than when it's predicted on my other calendar app thing. 1 more AF till we can jump back into ttc \\:D/

Screenshot_20190504-190011.jpg Screenshot_20190504-190026.jpg Screenshot_20190504-190036.jpg

Bumble, I’m liking the new app, very funky!! And so clever.

Jam

33 weeks today, 7 left. Managed to get all the newborn stuff washed and out on the line so it smells heavenly. (I know I’m not the only weirdo who loves sniffing my line dried washing, right?! Lol).

Hi ladies
I hope you are all well. I’ve not been on in a while the whole TTC was getting me so down I took a break from this forum. We still trying no luck yet and it’s now into month 17 ! Today I went for fertility acupuncture, something different and they guys success rates are high. I’m feeling quite relaxed this month mainly due to the fact we go away in 3 weeks. Af will be due day 2 of our holiday which I am totally gutted about, thought about speaking to my gp about those period delay pills but at same time don’t want that to mess up my cycle, so hard ! We put off going abroad last year due to TTC.
Anyway enough from me how are you all ? X

AF arrived late last night so 1 day early. Onto the next cycle. Will be cycle 3. So lets see what happens. Totally felt better throughout the month and not stressing about dtd when i have positive opk!

Oh i love smelling washing when its fresh out the washer while its still wet lol!!

Ahhh as if thats come round so quick bumble! Xx

Mme, you were missed but welcome back and I totally get how you needed a break. 17 months is a long time trying sweetness, my heart goes out to you both. I’m glad you’re feeling relaxed and hope the acupuncture was ok. I had it once for a bad back, loved that warm feeling from the needle sites.
Have you been to see your gp? I think after 12 months they should refer you to the hospital just to check all is ok.

Jam, sorry it didn’t work out this cycle, but I’m sure you’ll enjoy pride now and have lots of fun wit your friends.

DS was awake at 6, he suddenly developed a cough at 1am (why do they do that?) and so he’s watching peppa on the iPad while I watch One Born Every Minute (from about 2004 by the looks of it! ) xx

Morning all another beautiful day gotta love them drying outside washing days. Nothing better than clothes or bedding dried outside (BLISS)
Welcome back MME, sorry it's been so long chic. I really am it's so tiring and emotionally draining xx hope the break has given you so chill time. I had acupuncture for migraines a while back. my friend also saw by reflexology for long term TTC. A few days to a week after she passed what she discribed as a mucus plug. Then fell pregnant that month x
Sorry AF got you Jam but atleast you can enjoy this month drinking. How knows could be the last big drink in a while x
So why here's my opk this AM. Have you ever known anyone go from tiny minimal line to bold strong line. I am currently CD17 same as last month strong line.

IMG_20190505_110526.jpg

Yeah i will enjoy pride but it will still be in the back of my head as i will be 1 week into the 2ww!! So i have another testing day which is 31st!! Would be amazing to get BFP that day as its my mother in law and brother in laws birthday! So fingers crossed for this month!

Wowsa that is a strong line bumble! How odd you didnt have a build up! Is it falling around the right time for O?

Xx

Crikey bumble! No build up at all is there, just ‘wham’ positive! At least you’ve managed to actually get strong lines now for a few cycles, gives you a much clearer idea of timings.
Xx

Yeah close-ish one app says 2morrow the other says Wednesday.
Oooo exciting very hopeful for end of may ekk here to BFP for all of us may/June here we all come. Pardon the pun :spermy:

Well yes, here you all come indeed!!! Lol.

That is probably the furthest thing from my kind, I’m officially hitting whale size now, starting to get the attractive ankle and foot swelling on hotter days too. I know I sound horrifically ungrateful but pregnancy is hard going! especially when you’ve an almost 2 year old to chase around after!! At that age they need so much help and supervision at the park and in soft play etc, lifting, catching, etc, I’m now officially struggling to be a good mum! I know it’s only for a few weeks but I’m still full of guilt. He’s so active and always wants to be outside doing something and I’m just finding it exhausting and a real phsyical challenge. Xx

I genuinely take me hat of too you. I so couldn't have handled being pregnant when my DD was 2 xx SO tiering.
Been doing abit quite a bit of gardening today & my back is absolutely in bits. My hubby said after I got out the shower. If we have another baby you'd need to get your back sorted 1st. Here's my tests from today. Can't believe my test results I must admit I have been very strict & not drank 2 hours before testing. So it definitely must dilute the hormones.

Screenshot_20190506-220217.jpg

Good luck bumble that you catch that egg !
Bb I can’t believe you are 33 weeks !! I had my dd at 34 weeks only a week off what you are crazy !
Yea I do feel a bit more relaxed I think reflex had helped a calm my stress levels but we are now in May and I have been having reflex since jan and it’s not done anything which is why I’ve opted to acupuncture. I tried to get an appointment with gp this week but they fully booked ! Want to ask about the period delay pill, really want to be able to go swimming with dd but when period hits it’s too heavy. At the same time I don’t want that pill to set me back it’s so hard ! I last visited gp in dec about TTC and he said to give it 18 months, they don’t seem to be interested since I have a child already.

Mmm, have you thought about a ‘mooncup’? I’ve personally never tried one but heard good things, even for heavy flow. But I know, it’s just not idea being on your period on holiday, it’s just not pleasant and something else to worry about when you just want to relax and have fun. Your GP should still be helping even if you have a child already!

A friend of mine was induced on Sunday, still no word yet I’m hoping there is news soon poor girl. She’s had a really rough time getting pregnant and then a high risk pregnancy (after 4 miscarriages) and now this long labour! I just want to see her happy and healthy with her very much wanted baby in her arms.

Mme, you’ve just scared me!! I’ve been having strong braxton hicks and bad back ache. I’m totally ready to get this baby out now!! not sure I fancy weeks in nicu so hoping it stays in there a bit longer yet. DS was wary so hoping this one is too. I’ll be very fed up if I go overdue!

Good news, my friends baby safely arrived overnight via emergency C section! Phew.

That's a relief BB, glad both her and baby are ok. Do you know this is another reason my hubby is still so up and down on having another. Not only the stress of when baby is here but the build up and worry of pregnancy birth etc. Poor thing, were both little worry warts to be fair xx

MME - were not trying at the mo. We have had a little break, first try again next cycle.

I know what you mean about AF on hols, am going away with the girls for a hen weekend end Saturday 25th May and am due to be 3-4 days into my AF, I bleed for 6 days and we have a pool party on the Sunday :shock:
We are then on a family holiday 23rd June and HAY am due AF 24th June booooo FX I get a BFP whilst am away wishful thinking:-k [-o<

I was thinking of taking the tab this month which will throw out next months AF but as you really don't want to put anything in my body that could possibly mess with my hormones. But like wise don't want to be on my AF as like you i am SO SO heavy the first few days I really don't know what to do. May just solider on & hope for the best #-o.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->