Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

HAHAHA BB I know, I know x sounds like baby may be moving down slightly but who bloody knows I hope so for your sanity x

FX MME x

Good luck with timing Jam x

\\:D/:bfp:\\:D/=D>:bfp::baby:

I knew it!!! I knew it!!!! Yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am absolutely ecstatic for you. I’m so so so pleased. You must be thrilled. :D

Hahaha !!!!
Currently sat with my mum & dad in the beer garden. So want to tell them but going to wait abit yet xx
Feel a little more relived ekkkkk

What a great little secret!! I remember that feeling like you would burst if you didn’t tell everybody because it’s so bloody exciting, but I think if you manage not to explode and let slip in the next 24/48 hours then you start to digest it and it’s easier to keep secret. Xx

That’s fantastic news bumble, how relieved you must feel now.

Congratulations xx

It's been along wait to re test. Feel slightly better but still so very nervous. Once I get past when I had my MMC(11w 3days) I'll be a little better still. Yup massive worry wart over here x

We have to self refer to the midwife here in the north west so don't really need to see the Doc's.
Might keep the docs appointment and talk with them or maybe I'll just call the midwife tomorrow to ask their advice. What you ladies think. X

I expect the midwife will say you don’t need a doctors apt as there isn’t much they can do. I’ve never had a test done at the doctors or anything, they’ve always just taken my word for it that I got a BFP.
I guess you could discuss the bleeding, but I’m not sure they’ll do much. After my bleed at 8 weeks they did a scan to see if all was ok, not sure if they’d consider it so early, and I think there isn’t much they could even see at such an early stage.
But if you feel you want to discuss things, especially after the miscarriage then keep it and go. Don’t let them put pressure on you not to.
I’d be a total worry wart too, I spent the first tri of both pregnancies checking when I wiped for blood. It’s just being a mum and it’s so hard as you have to just trust your body and hope and pray things go well. What you went through is an awful and tragic experience, of course it’s going to impact on how you feel this time.
Do you think you’ll book the early scan? Xx

Yeah think I defo will, especially if I cancel the docs apt x

Can you believe you back from your holiday and I’ve still not had this baby?!? It’s crazy, and it’s July tomorrow so now they not only don’t share a birthday they don’t even share a birthday month!! I honestly cannot believe tomorrow I’ll be 9 days overdue. Bonkers.
Midwife is going to offer another sweep I’m guessing. DH said I should do it. I kind of want to as I just want it over with now but I’m also worried that it will hurt and that it will kick off but my body isn’t ready so then labour will be longer and more painful. Xx

I can't quite believe, I was sure you'd have it by now. It's totally up to you Hun really it is. I know if it was me I'd prob get the sweep. Heard it's abit like a smear. But induction on the other hand isnt meant to be the best 0 to 100 within a few hours, like you say your body isn't that ready but forced into it by chemicals. To be fair though at your stage in pregnancy think I would consider it. As I was just so fed up of being so very tired & so pregnant xx

Clear blue has come back 2-3 weeks. Now it's becoming really x

Yeay!! How exciting. I’m so pleased for you I really really am. You’ve got all this to come!!

My DS came quick (first contraction 10.30am to born 3.38pm!), so I know my body can do it quickly when it’s ready. I’d hate to be induced then have 48 hours of hell before a c-section! Xx

Have you re tested MME x

How did the midwife appointment go BB x

Hi, it was actually fine. I’d say less uncomfortable than a smear in fact. She said I was 2cms dilated and soft and stretchy, but when she tried to get two fingers in I don’t think she managed it. She had a fairly good rummage around, and that was it done. I was expecting it to be painful but it wasn’t at all. So now we wait....

Induction booked for Thursday (12 days over) if nothing happens by then. Xx

I will keep everything crossed that things start to progress naturally for you now chic. Glad it wasn't too painful too, I had heard from friends it was similar to a smear. Glad you opted for it in the end xx

Lost my plug...:sick: never saw it with DS. Grim but weirdly fascinating at the same time. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->