Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

No idea, don’t see the midwife until Monday so not sure if it’s 10 days or 14 days.
Had few pains, but there is no pattern to they’re probably BH anyway. Didn’t even bother telling DH before he left for work, what’s the point, it won’t be labour. At least I managed a shower before he left, don’t feel like quite such a sweaty mess but still in an absolutely foul mood. Only an hour and a half until playgroup, at least that will pass a few hours.
Thanks for being kind, I know you would all dearly love to be imminently expecting a new arrival, makes me feel even more like an ungrateful cow for complaining about everything. I seriously hope I snap out of this mood soon.
Enjoy your final day bumble, bet you’ve got a fab tan!! Any more bleeding or other signs? Xx

You absolutely don't sound ungrateful at all. I was heavily pregnant with DD in summer 2014 my god it was SO hot ALL the time nothing fit me I couldn't or didn't want to go any where I feel your pain x you'll soon have that little baby in your arms & if your anything like me wishing it was back inside so you could have 5 mins break from the crying :shock::rofl: Us mummy's can never win.
Looking forward to playgroup to waste a few hours love it x
No nothing much abit of brown spotting but that's it. I've booked a docs appointment on Tuesday evening. Was even looking at booking a private early pregnancy scan. What you think £70 from 6 weeks. We've got 2 more days back Sunday afternoon. Tans ok but nervous not to get to over heated so staying out of it abit as it's EXTREMELY HOT

Oh yes! For some reason I thought it was Saturday! Lol. When would you be 6 weeks? Well you can see what a test says and the go when you’re home but yes I think a private early scan might help put your mind at ease a little. Xx

I'll be 6 weeks this time next week x my hubby said wait to see what the docs says Tuesday evening x I think they'll probably take bloods re take them again in 48hrs to check levels.
By the time am back on n the afternoon I'll be 8-10 days late. Would you wait till Monday AM to test or Sunday afternoon when am home x

I’d test right away but I’m totally impatient. At that point you should get a result on any test even with afternoon urine. I’d have probably been to a pharmacy on holiday and tested, you’ve clearly got s huge amount of self control!! Xx

Don't no if it's self control. My reasoning is if it's not stronger I'd panic & there's simply nothing I can do till am home. I've got a cheap B&M £1 pee on the stick test left will do it when am back x

As sad as this sounds I've just done an online Sainsbury's food shop to be delivered when we get back on Sunday. Popped another test in there to hubby told me to x
How you now BB any sign of that baby or more contractions x

That’s a great idea! Well done Hubby.

Nope no more pains. I’ve been rushing around after DS all afternoon then I think ‘ohh god, when did it last move?’ At least DH is home now for the weekend. Xx

Today:
DS wakes at 4.30, says ‘morning mummy’ and our day begins!!

P.s. Still no baby.

Ohh good god that is an early start. Hope your day hasn't been too prolonged. Heard the weather is pipping hot back home 29-30 ouch!!!
Home for us tomorrow,my spotting has tailed off. A few twinges and funny pains I can't really describe. Hoping it was just baby borrowing in for a snug 8-9 months x
Looking forward to get back & test but I'll be so bloody nervous for the results. Kinda been pretending it's not really real. X

I bet you’re nervous, you’ve wanted this so long and to get that BFP right before your holiday. You’ve done so well to be patient and wait to test. This time tomorrow hopefully you’ll know one way or another.
We’ve had a real slow lazy day just at home playing in the house and garden. It’s been so nice! So much easier to look after DS and get a few easy house bits done when DH is here. There’s been a bit of iPad watching but no tv, just playing, DS has loved it. Just thinking about dinner now and bath, but I’m not in any hurry to get him to bed yet. Just hope he sleeps in a bit tomorrow. DH is wanting to try the ‘what gets them in gets them out’ method for inducing labour. We haven’t dtd in weeks!! I’m a bit scared!!! Lol xx

Give it a go girl, I would. Also sperm is meant to help. Don't ask how as I don't know maybe it's an old wives tale x
Think am still going to keep my doctors appointment on Tuesday as I still won't be settled until I know my hormones are increasingly properly. Do you remember when you started to feel sick. I wasn't particularly sick with dd. So this one might be the same

Around 6 weeks I think but I’m not really sure. I know at 7 I was feeling absolutely horrendous!! Xx

Morning ladies

Do you know how reliable b&m clear and simple tests are ? I think I’m getting bad Evaps from them. This one is fmu but I’m convinced it’s an evap

E9198514-86DA-4F4E-8E44-9E893FF02478.jpeg

Here is smu, got a negative frer yesterday which makes me even more convinced they are evaps.

6F059CCF-012B-443E-95D9-8D835B5A7024.jpeg

Morning, no I don’t know, I’ve no experience of them. Just did a bit of googling and they’re are varying opinions (as they are of all tests!).
Very frustrating mme, I know how much you want this and getting these confusing results must be so hard right now. I guess time will tell. Do you have anymore frer? Maybe try one tomorrow and see if you get a result. Xx

Do not sure mme I see kind of a line on the second one. How many days past O are you. Here's an invert I so hope this is it for you. The test you have what's the levels it's testing for x
Currently sat in the airport, can't wait to get home now. DD can't wait to get home to see Pippa our cat :cat:
Here's my afternoon job zzzzzz:hangwashing:

Screenshot_20190630-105156.jpg

Sorry haven’t been on for a few days.

BB. How is that baby still in there lol. Maybe midwife will offer sweep tomorrow? Is it tomorrow your going to see her again?

Definitely give sex ago too maybe?

Bumble how have you not tested this whole time on holiday ? I for sure would of! You definitely have some good self control. Hopefully today you will get your answer one way or another!

mme im crap at seeing lines but i think i see something. I definitely see it on the inverted one but once again not sure if its BFP or evap. Hopefully you get an answer too in the next couple of days and its BFP!!

As for. Start of my fertile window yday. We DTD last night. Yay! Hopefully we get a few more in this time. OH is still very much like it will happen when it happens kinda mood so i dont want to be too pushy. Im due to O Thursday so going to put it on him Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and see what i get away with lol. Xxx

Jam, good idea, just try to seduce him as much as possible!!

I chickened out of dtd, just couldn’t face it! The thought of having something put in me at this point is not appealing. I have that feeling like a tampon has slipped out of place, if you know what I mean.

Sorry Bumble you’ll get no sympathy from us for having laundry to do after a weeks holiday abroad!! And we are all hoping a test give cause for celebration xx

I’m 12 dpo and the test was 20miu. I have 2 frers coming today off amazon so will know for sure. Af due tomorrow I usually start spotting 11 dpo and have cramps but nothing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->