Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Hello ladies!! We are all still alive, sorry for radio silence, been getting feeding established and basically that has meant having a baby attached to the boob pretty much 20 hours of the day!! Lol. It’s all going brilliantly so far, so so different from my feeding journey with my DS. My milk is coming in, super hot heavy boobs and boy oh boy does it make me curl my toes when she latches but it passes after a minute and she feeds for ages.
I got my way with her name too, Merryn. I love it. It’s Cornish and means ‘joyful’ but it totally suits her. Pretty sure DH’s mum hates it, her reply was ‘ok’ when we told her!! But I honestly don’t care, it’s her name and has been in my mind for months. It’s beautiful just like her. She’s seems so small and light as a bird, but I’m used to heaving a 2 year old around. DS has been great, loves her and has been so good.

Jam, great timing on DTD, just got to hope one of those swimmers is laid in wait for that eggy. I’m guessing now you’re into the tww.

Bumble, my two pregnancies where sooo different.

Mme, is it clomid do you think? It can make you produce more than one egg as I understand so increases the chance of one fertilising.

Xx

Oh how beautiful!! I love the name! So happy that you got your way and that all is going fab!

I am now in the 2ww again lol. But im not sure when i O’d. Been having on and off O feelings yesterday and today! And TMI but i still feel that WET feeling lol. So hopefully i O’d today and that it is perfect timing. Only time will tell i guess. I haven’t done opks this month. And im not really feeling any sort of way. Like half of me is nah not happening this month but then another half is like its going to happen this month. So annoying lol but we go away next weekend for a week so thats half of my 2ww sorted! But the only this is i will be due on towards the end of our holiday!! And we are with OH’s family! So its annoying because i will be annoyed if i come on while we are away and all upset again or i will be trying to hide my excitement because I haven’t come on!!

Sorry for the big message just needed to get it out lol xxx

BB you've just had a baby no time for chats lol xx beautiful name glad he came round and agreed in the end. Same reason I didn't talk name with anyone as face etc can put you off your fav name. When you just announce it there isn't much anyone can do x

Jam great best to spend one of the weeks in the tww. FX for you chic. Going anywhere nice x

We are going to Woolacombe for a week camping. So will definitely take my mind off it all xxx

Can't say I've heard of it, just googled it. It's bloody miles away. Enjoy sweet.

I've got massive holiday blues, hubby's back home tomorrow early evening thank god. Missed him loads. Seem everyone on FB is away or going away. I know I've just come back hahaha I wanna go back xx

Bb I love the name ! Such a lovely choice. Glad all is ok with you and baby.

Jam it’s good you have a holiday to take your mind off the tww. I’m really hoping for you that all is going as it should be right now !

Bumble did you yet decide on the scan ?

Finished af today yay ! I planned on trying the egg meets sperm plan which meant starting from day 8 but we accidentally started from today day 6 !! Just need to do the 2 days apart from now on ! X

Its lovely there. Its about 3.5 hours from us. Ive been meaning to ask where are you 3 from? Xx

Said it's about 4 & 40 mins from me. Am from sunny Manchester \\:D/
Hubby got back at 4.30 had a BBQ on, DD missed him so much. Think it's coz we've all just spent so much time together. Have to say I missed him loads too. Already managed to have a quicky :lol: whilst DD was down stairs watching 10mins of TV before bed. He's just putting her to bed now. Said come get me if am not down in 15 as I might be fast asleep hahaha !!!! X

Woolacombe is fab, been there lots as I’m from Devon so I’ve spent many a weekend there camping in my younger years. I’ve moved nearer the south coast now though so don’t get up to north Devon much anymore.

Bumble, love that you’ve snuck in a quicky! That made me laugh.
Mme I’ve not heard of that plan but worth a shot I’d say!

Feeding still going well, she’s beautiful and tiny and smells like heaven to me! She gets a bit tetchy in the afternoons where she wants to be constantly attached to my nipples and screams if she’s removed but hoping ‘it’s a phase’ and it will work itself out. So far at nights she’s been a dream, around 3 feeds lasting around half an hour, straight back to sleep and sleeps in until gone 8! Long may it last!! Xx

Omg BB that sounds absolutely amazing re night times. I so hope she continues. Gosh the smell, I can actually smell it now, it is absolutely heavenly. Ohhh god am so broody, I so hope this little bean sticks and grows x

MME definitely worth a shot maybe DTD every other day x also hope the pre seed & male vitamins help x

Ooo im from near Worcester/wolverhampton/Birmingham lol im kinda in the middle of all 3 lol.

We are camping there. Cant wait for a break to be honest!

Felt really emosh today. We had a bit of a tiff and OH told me to shut up and I nearly burst out crying! Wtf. Im such a fiery person too! Xx

Sorry MME missed your last post. yes am booked in for an early scan on Friday. Trying to convince myself they won't see anything.
Have no symptoms really want to ever but time will tell I suppose. I am just not sleeping at all with worry. Even when you get that BFP it's still a waiting game. Think it's just really effected me the MMC and I just didn't realize how much until now. I think it's the fact I was pregnant for so long and so close to the 12 week mark that really worries me xx

What will you be then exactly on Friday bumble ? I hope they can see the heartbeat put your mind at rest.

Well today is the start of my fertile window, dtd tonight then every other day. I’m from South Yorkshire btw.

So glad all is going well with you bb, hope your managing to get some rest when baby is sleeping.

Jam what dpo do you think you are ? All is crossed for you ! Xxx

Today i am 6dpo according to me app but im thinking 5/6dpo as i had O twinges on Thursday & Friday so could be either. Im due on next Thursday.

Ooo get busy busy lol.

How are you feeling bumble?

How you getting on BB? Xx

Edit - ps. Im driving myself insane. I just have this overwhelming feeling that its going to happen this month. But then i tell myself its not! Ahhh x

Last edited:
Not too good to be honest. Had an early scan today. Lady said it was far too early and only an area was seen measuring 4 weeks no yolk sac or fetal pole nothing.
Ohh also asked me if I had polycystic ovaries. Emmm no are you tell me I am.....

I have another re scan in 2 weeks. In the mean time I've got a doctor's appointment booked for Tuesday and I'll speak to them. Meant to have my midwife appointment next Thursday. I just knew this would happen again. So got to wait AGAIN I knew it would have been too good to be true. Here's on to hoping it passes soon or some sort of miracle happens and it grows. Very very much doubt it am honestly devastated.

Last edited:
Bumble, I know you must be feeling so anxious and worried sick, but I’ve read many posts over the years of people having early scans and their being just a sack etc and it progressed perfectly normally. Maybe your dates are wrong? That would explain the very faint tests? It’s just one wait after another after another. I’m keeping everything crossed for you.

We’re doing ok. DS has very fussy periods (fussy = screaming her lungs out unless I give her a nipple). I’m now thinking maybe she’s windy, I might try infacol. She does have tongue tie slightly so maybe her latch bust the best and she’s getting some air. Tonight I’ve used a dummy, just to try and help her settle after she’s fed. I’m not sure if it’s the right thing but I can’t have her chew on my nipples for hours every night. It’s all just a phase is my mantra. She won’t be a helpless writhing newborn forever. But it’s a bit exhausting while it lasts.

Thanks BB yeah I feel ok now, it's just a waiting game. Knew any next pregnancy would be a drag to get through the 1st Tri. I keep getting thoughts that everything will be ok then ohh no it's over. If it is part of me just prays if it's not to be it comes away quickly & on its own not like last time. I'll keep you all up to date anyway xx

BB gosh I remember those lungs my god my DD has a cracking pair. I used a dummy too there's no right or wrong. It's bloody exhausting the new born stage. Some days I didn't know how I got through or even got to places after driving very scary. Hope she's still sleeping kinda ok through the night xx

Oh bumble!! I really hope that this all works out well for you!! And it turns out all ok! Will keep my fx for you.

I think personally you gotta do whats right for you BB! And if a dummy is that then thats it. I don’t personally think there is an issue with them xxxx

It wasn't meant to be ladies :( I am gutted but atleast I had a period free holiday. I have my DD, my husband and my health. I have to keep positive it's all that will get you through the stress of TTC. I did have a feeling it wasn't right. Bodies crazy how in tune you can be with them.
I know I'll have good and bad days today am just ok XXX thanks for your continued support ladies :friends:

Bumble, I’m so sorry. I’m guessing that you’ve started to bleed or something. How utterly utterly devastating. I have no words at all. I’m so sorry for you and your DH to have to experience this pain & sorrow again. Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->