Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I lost my plug with DD it's like yelloe thick ewcm. Ekk i so hope it's starting up now x
Cancelled my doctors appointment as it was at 7.15pm tomorrow & I have a meeting with school about DDs transition into year 1 from reception. Tried the midwife but was engaged then called after work 5.15pm but their hours are 7am till 4pm. Might call when am off work on Wednesday x

Oh wow bb, how fast the sweep worked !

Good luck, hope all goes well for you. Will be keeping an eye for updates.

Af due today not hear yet but I’m spotting. She will be here in the morning.

Omg omg omg amazing news eek good luck BB how bloody exciting so glad you've gone into labor on your own. Can't wait to hear what you've had XXX
Big hug Hun xx

Wowsa! How quick! All the best BB! Your little one will be here in no time! Sure you will be amazing!!

Xxx

Well waters went and contractions soon followed, like with DS quick and strong. Got to hospital at 9.30pm. Triaged me as 4 more like 5 and she gave me a second sweep (contractions here about 3/4 minutes apart and was clinging to gas and air) they quickly got me into the birthing pool and my beautiful DD was born at (I think) 2244. No tears or stitches. She’s 7lb 1ozs we haven’t named her yet. It’s just coming up to 2am and haven’t been moved to a ward yet. She’s having a cuddle with DH and I’ve had a hot shower. Love to you all. I did it, I feel like bloody Wonder Woman! X

BB I am absolutely over the moon, I feel so emotional for you. Amazing well done, very fast labor & no stitches even better XXX wow what fantastic news, great size and a little girly no way. I thought it would be a boy.
Hope your feeling ok. Think you'll be home soon if all's well with baba & you.
Lots of love sweet you should feel like wonder woman you are xxx

Thanks. Had about an hours sleep, I can’t sleep, I’m buzzing and just want to look at her. She’s perfect, and a girl!! I still can’t believe it. I can’t believe how quickly it happened, how seriously lucky I am to have had that birth. It bloody hurt no doubt but at the final point I almost zoned out, in another place, just totally focused on breathing the gas and air and pushed her out. I still can’t believe how ‘in control’ I was. I had wobbles and at times the pain broke me but I knew this time I had to compose myself and not allow it to overwhelm me. Never doing it ever again but that feeling after, and now, it’s incredible.
Thank you all for supporting me every step of this journey. Xx

I so hope I feel like that with this one, try to enjoy every minute BB. As you say could be your last time doing it xx
Bet you can't wait for your DS to meet her. What time is hubby allowed back.

We've been there for each other it's been a great journey am glad we've gone through it together and thank you x looking forward to hearing names. Now's the time to bring that girls name back after you DH has just seen you give birth. His amazing wife may make him think ohh ok after what she's just been though can't really say no FX anyway xx

Ahhhh!! A little girl!! How wonderful! Congratulations lovely! That was super quick! I bet you are just on cloud 9 right now! Xxxxxx

Bb congratulations! How lovely. Glad all went ok and welcome to the work little girl. Well done to you, you did it and I’m so happy for you. Xx

Oh i give up. I need to rant. Tried with OH last night and nothing. He didnt want to. Im due O tomorrow. Not doing opks this month. But today im just so sad!! He keeps saying it will happen when it happens but at this rate its never going to happen. We hardly ever dtd at the right time. We dtd on Saturday night which is the start of my fertile window so thats just not going to be enough. I just feel really shitty today like i could burst into tears at any point! I just don’t know what to do! Xx

Ohh Jam it's so hard sweetheart, my DH was exactly the same. Stress of work etc always made he do tired and hardly ever wanted to dtd. It will happen chic but may take slightly longer. Took me & DH just over a year with DD. I think it's coz I didn't do any testing & just DTD as & when we felt like it. Honestly I hand on heart know how you feeling I had many a night sat down stairs sobbing to myself after DH had fallen asleep & we didn't manage to dtd. It's so very flustering.

You still have time tomorrow or Friday you could o late xx possible tonight but don't put pressure on yourself as it just heightens your stress xx sorry your experiencing this chic it's horrible. Alot of men just don't have the same urg as women

You still have time jam. Are you doing ov tests ?

Me and dh over do it in my fertile window so this month I plan on just a couple of times, I’ve read loads of stories where couples cut down on dtd and that worked. Got dh some well man conception to take, ordered more preeseed and going to try the pineapple trick. Cd 2 today for me and I’m so heavy it’s unreal. I’ve had my cry for the month and now looking forward to the 6 weeks where I have lovely things planned with dd. Booked in with my gp in 2 weeks for them to do the referral to hospital. Gynaecologist said there is meds I can try first not sure what they would be as I do ovulate that was confirmed by bloods and I feel the pain.

Hope you and baby doing ok bb

Bumble did you book an early scan? I always said I would book one at 7 weeks just to make sure all is as it should be. How you feeling ?

Thanks ladies. Just really needed to vent this morning. Feeling a bit better now as also spoke to one of my closest friends that i havent seen for a while and she already has a little girl so she’s well informed too like you ladies. Nice to speak to someone face to face thats been through all these emotions. Xxxx

So we dtd at like 1:30 in the morning! I feel it wont be enough for this month but for some odd reason i feel better about it now lol. Even though i think it wont happen this month!! Strange!! Xxx

Jam if you dtd last night then your timing is perfect ! Glad you feel a bit better. Your definitely not out. X

Well today is O day. Do feel a bit crampy so think it definitely will happen today. Im so confused as to when the best time would be to dtd??

They say the best time is to DTD is before O. As this give the sperm time to travel to the egg. An egg only last 12-24 hours whilst a sperm can survive up to 5 days. I think as long as you try to dtd before / just after your in with a good chance. I think your timing so far is ok, you just never know hun x

Am ok thanks nothing much to report at all, only slightly sore boobs on/off. Mood swings, stuffy snotty nose, sleepless nights. That's about it. Ohh slightly off food but nothing major. Think ill book an early scan soon. Am just so bloody nervous and feel like they will see nothing on the scan xx Last time I was pregnant I had such a full feeling in my uterus. Unless that came slightly later on I just cant remember and I know no 2 pregnancies are the same. Or the fact I had a C-Section changed the feeling of it down/in there? Am just still so so nervous about it all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"