Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Erm, no, I think I implanted around 4 dats before from what I remember. I wasn’t tracking back with DS, I got pregnant on our honeymoon our first cycle trying. I remember having a sharp pinching on the Friday morning (the only time I’ve ever felt ovulation) and IB was 10/11 days later, on the Tuesday and I expected my period the following weekend.

Due to going over due I looked back on ovia for that cycle in early October, and DH and I had sex on CD24, which when I calculate the due date assuming that I ovulated that sane day gives today as my due date?!? We also dtd CD19 of that cycle, and I guess sperm can live a while inside so I’ll never know for sure when I actually did O Xx

Well 8dpo and a negative frer this am. Feel like af is coming early to be honest backache, nipples so sore only think which is unusual is I’ve usually gotten a spot or two by now. Had pelvic ache earlier which is another pre af sign for me.

Bb how are you ?

Hi, I’m ok, had a scan today to check the fluid levels in my sac and that the placenta is all ok, everything was fine.

Strange that you’re having different symptoms. 8dpo is still very early, I wouldn’t expect many people get any result on a test until around 10dpo but I know they do. Xx

Glad everything went ok with your scan. How overdue are you now ?

I have a frer for the morning, not holding out much hope but will update x

Only 4 days over. Tomorrow will be 5 (obviously). I had moved from terrified of labour to accepting and just wanting it done, seem to have swung back to terrified again. If someone offered me a c-section first thing tomorrow I’d do it rather than face labour right now. I know that isn’t the easy option but I’m so scared of the pain and feeling so totally out of control. I’m hoping I feel differently once I start getting pains, I hope I start believing in my own ability and trust that my body can do it, but I’m just feeling so scared about it now. Xx

Ohh BB, I really feel for you Hun. I know there isn't anything I can say that would make you feel better xx I truly believe you've got this, you'll be fine. Maybe call up your midwife unit or doctors. It's a very natural feeling second time round. I just don't think like the struggle people first go through in a baby's 1st year. It's just not talked about. Try abit of meditation, I found a few pregnancy/births ones on YouTube.
I so hope things start to progress & baby gets moving soon.

I started spotting yesterday only when I wiped & feeling so deflated. Been to the loo this AM nothing so far. Please please stick little bean. Trying to hold out doing another test till am back. There's a pharmacy just round the corner too.

Ohh no bright red gush, probs a chemical. Not in full flow yet but now I've seen that not hopefully at all. I did bleed quite heavily with my DD but ohh I don't know. Why am I trying to kid myself. Knew it was too good to be true. God I wanted it so much x

Bumble, oh no!! How awful. And for all this to happen on holiday too, just adds to how sad it is. I’m so gutted for you. I can’t begin to imagine how you feel right now. I’m so sorry.

They are reporting how hot it is across Europe right now all over the news. I hope you’re all managing to stay cool. Xx

Yeah we're all good x.
I am still trying to hope that it's implantation bleeding or just a light bleed which can/does happen. It's not full flow which usually my AF would be by now unless the pregnancy hormones have changed it! Only time will tell I suppose. God TTC, tww then the whole of pregnancy is so god dam stressful and full of worry. Xx
Thanks BB, hope your feeling a little better this am

I always seem to feel better in the morning. Another day by myself, DH off at work and DS at nursery, so let the thumb twiddling commence. Just feel like I’m wasting my maternity leave now. No sign of baby at all, all the aches and pains I had a week or two ago have stopped, it’s so weird. This baby seems very happy to stay put in there.
I’m going to keep hoping for you that all is ok, it’s awful but it’s just a waiting game for all of us isn’t it. Xx

Glad your feeling a lot better chic. Am feeling a little more hopeful too. It's stopped again just so hope it's implantation or a slight bleed. At present I now feel all will be fine, can't wait to get home & re test. Think I'll defo go docs when back to discuss things. Am just so nervous with what happened last time x

How have you not had this baby yet BB?? They are well and truly cosy in there!

Oh bumble!! Hopefully its a sticky bean! Hold in there little fella!

Afm. Just finished my AF next week is my fertile week so im amping myself up to be strong and positive and crack on! Xxx

That’s the attitude Jam, onwards and up (the duff) wards! Lol.

Baby truly is happy in there. Annoyingly.

Bumble, Glad things seem to have settled. I had bleeding twice when pregnant with DS but later, around 8 weeks and 10 weeks, bloody scary so I know what a shock it is seeing red! Xx

Oh bumble I’m so praying for you that it’s a sticky bean. When do you return home ??

Bb I can’t believe baby is still in there. You bound to feel scared. It’s natural to. Just keep thinking it will all be worth it when little one it sitting in your arms. Do you have any more appointments coming up ?

Jam I find it flys to the fertile days it’s the tww that’s the killer for dragging.

Took another frer this am 9dpo and bfn. I felt anger/upset/frustration all the usual feelings. I honestly believed the acupuncture would have worked, I’m feeling it’s nit going to happen. I’m 36 this year and always swore I would be done by 35 I never wanted to be a mum over 35 and here I am. Hubby is fed up of my emotions every month and suggested again that we may need to call it a day. How can I do that ? How can I conceive in the 2nd month of trying and have still not conceived this time after 18 months !

Sorry for the rant, can’t rant at hubby he’s watching the football ! Not a care in the world :-(

Oh mme, I honestly don’t know. I don’t know how it can happen so quickly, then seemingly not happen at all. I’m so sorry that you are feeling so upset, it must feel like an utterly impossible situation.
I’m sure I’d be exactly the same if we hadn’t been lucky to get pregnant again, I know it would have consumed me, the trying and repeated disappointment.
I think the decision regarding stopping has to be something you decide with your other half. I’m sending you a big virtual hug and hoping you are ok. Xx

Reactions: mme
Thanks bb, sometimes I wish we could have our rants / worries in person, Only hubby I can talk to, my sis knows we are trying but she doesn’t talk about it and doesn’t really want to know if I mention anything, she doesn’t want children so I feel she doesn’t understand. Other than her no one knows. To be honest I’m fed up of the emotions too ! I’m ringing my gp tomorrow to see if I can get an appointment re the referral, I want to ask what the current waiting time is because if they say something silly like 6 months I don’t think we will continue.

Ohh MME I honestly don't know what to say sweet. It's so SO hard at times. Like what BB said stopping trying is s decision not to be taken lightly but your mental & emotional state also play a massive part xx I hope your GP can help & the wait isn't too long. Better still it all falls into place before then,FXxx

We're back Sunday afternoon

I think the GP should have listened and completed a referral back a few months ago when you first contacted them. I know nhs funds are probably to blame for waiting times and referral times etc but how is that any good for people’s mental health? Months and months of living though the emotional rollacoaster that is ‘trying’. Fertility Network UK have a helpline if you feel you need to talk to someone impartial, but who will understand how you are feeling. Xx

Feeling sh1tty today. Woke up at 4.30 needing (another) wee. Got back into bed and had a really strong period type pain, it was continuous for about 15 minutes and was so strong I almost felt sick. I thought ‘yeay’ hoping things were finally starting. DS then woke up at 5.20, I hadn’t really got back to sleep just had been dosing, and then by 6 he’s whinging at me that he wants to go outside (to play in the garden with his water table I expect). I could just cry, I just feel fed up, I’ve got all day to look after him now and I’ll be shattered by 8.30 I expect. It’s going to be stupidly hot. I’m just fed up, I want to be a better mum to him but I just can’t be bothered, and then I feel awful because he’s not being bad he’s just 2 and wants to play. Xx

BB try not to be too harsh on yourself. It's no wonder your shattered. Your not a bad mum your a very heavily pregnant over due mummy. Now with the heat it will make you so much more tired and irritable x do what you need to do to get through the day Hun.
How long do they let you go over before your induced x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->