Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Ohhh, well there is a bit of roundness yes, but I don’t think anybody would guess yet!!

Rubbish that MS is back, but I’m sure it will settle in the next week or two. You’re on the upward curve of it. I know it’s awful to ‘feel’ sick, but god with DD back in November last year I was being sick 3 times a day and felt like total death. Dry heaving at the slightest sight of being tired, which I felt all the time. It was not a fun time!! I told my mum early because I had to run out on her mid conversation to puke!! Funny looking back but not when I was living through it.

Bumble, how are you feeling? Xx

Well so far today I haven’t been sick which is good!! Hopefully its starting to ease off! Im still so worried!! Just want my scan to be now. 9 days! X

Way to look at it Jam its a good thing I suppose that MS is back not for you but may ease your mind a little that everything's ok, single figure count down now.

Am ok my boobs are sore and back is hurting I am also vey tired but all signs for me that AF is on its way. I am still planning on holding out to test until 13th if AF hasn't arrived but I expect it will have. I have messaged a Chinese herbalist this AM as I am getting pretty miffed off with waiting to be honest. But I suppose its all I can do until a finial get that BFP and get past the 12 week mark xx

AF and early pregnancy symptoms are all the same in my opinion!! So hard to guess what’s going on. I’m currently having my first period since DD was born. It’s a weird feeling now knowing they are ‘useless’ to me now. At least this one hasn’t been painful or anything. I’m sure it won’t last, my periods are usually crampy.
Would have been dad’s birthday today. Weird that he’s not around anymore. With all the baby excitement and tiredness etc I’ve been too preoccupied to really dwell on losing him. But it was nice to have some time to visit him, lay flowers and say happy birthday. Life is short and precious. Xx

You still breast feeding BB xx I don't remember at all my first AF I was in such a whirlwind new mum baby bubble.
Did you go alone today or with your mum. Glad you where able to visit him, thinking of you Hun big hug xx

Ohh gosh here we go again roughly 12dpo... What do you ladies think. Xx

IMG_20190911_070934.jpg IMG_20190911_070922.jpg

Is that a pregnancy test or opk? There is a definite line!!!!!! Eeek. Obviously I’ve been straight on the tweaking....

How bloody exciting. You were right that you just ‘felt’ different then. Get a frer if you can!!!

And no I’m not breast feeding at all, I stopped at about 3-4 weeks as it just wasn’t working and she was thriving on formula. Xx

F424AE0C-A70B-4EED-81A3-D623520B4C23.jpeg

It's a pregnancy test..... Am so nervous but really excited I feel this is my sticky bean xx
Think I see colour in the tweaked version.
I have some 10miu in the post they should arrive today/tomorrow

No biggie Hun like I've said before you have to do what best for you & your family. Its bloody hard work hats off to you for 3-4 weeks xx

Last edited:
It’s bloody hard, I wish so much things had worked out differently. I could have got her tongue tie cut to see if it helped but it was honestly so awful when DS has it done, and it didn’t help feeding, I just didn’t want to put her through it unnecessarily. For some women it’s like a duck to water, for others they struggle but keep at it, all have my respect and amazement.
Having a tough day today, DS was sick yesterday with a temp over 40!! He actually had an awesome nights sleep, didn't wake or cry out once, better than normal, I still can’t believe it!! Anyway, hes still full of cold do dosed up on ibuprofen/calpol and we’re having a lazy day. Got them both asleep by going for a walk with the pushchair/baby carrier combo, both woke up within 2 minutes of getting in the door. Made my lunch, calpol bottle spilled all over my sandwich, DS has now woken up DD 3 times already, she needs a decent sleep, and DS onlyvwants to watch Peppa, back to back, constantly, on amazon prime. Repeatedly. I tired getting him to watch something else. Nope. I tried turning off the TV. Nope.

I. Could. Cry.

Supposed to be watching what I eat, so far I’ve scoffed 6 pieces of dairy milk, 5 rich tea, a bag of crisps.....I don’t think any weight loss will be happening anytime soon.

But your exciting news has cheered me up!!!! Yeay!!!!!! Honestly it’s great news.

(In the time I’ve written this, DS has turned the TV to ‘sports mode’ whatever that is, and DD has filled her nappy with a steaming hot s#*t.)

Paaaahhhhh hahahaha wow what a morning.. sorry to laugh but reading that I honestly feel your pain gosh. If those couple of pieces of chocolate get you through a hell of a day so be it. What's life without treats ay.
Wow the full nappies and constantly smelling of baby sick can't wait. Actually I can't I feel so ready to tackle it again now x

Hope your DS sleeps well again tonight xx

Omg bumble!! That definitely looks like a BFP!! Get some different tests! Im so excited for you!!

Bb. That sounds rough! And eat what ever you want. You can lose weight at anytime. Xxx

Well I made it through the day..... DS in bed, DD currently asleep in my arms. It’s not even 8.30 and I think I’m going to bed!!!! Hopefully DS will be ok for nursery tomorrow and DD and I can have a lazy day.

Ohh bless xx
Enjoy your sleep & thanks again for all your support. Think it may be an early night for me too. Will test again in the morning x

Bumble omg !! That is so a bfp !!
The next one will for sure show progression. Fingers crossed for you lovely xx

Thanks @mme another very faint line no progression why why why. All I want is another health baby a sibling for my DD. I must have done something wrong for someone to want to punish me like this :cry: xx
Top test yesterdays

Screenshot_20190912-070436.jpg

Last edited:
Don't think ill test again to be honest ladies. I just can take it. I may book a doctors appointment for tomorrow to discuss things. We booked this holiday at then end of the month to try and relax and rekindle ourselves. I am slowly coming to the realisation that maybe my body is failing me and I am not meant to have another child. Honestly I am a wreck I am snappy & quite at work, no real focus. TTC is taking over my life at the moment its in my mind constantly and its draining and frustrating. Especially when I don't really want to be thinking about it.
TTC my DD was traumatic enough now this, its going to break me and I don't know if its worth it anymore. xx Thanks for all you've done ladies

Ok, could be more diluted pee? Hormone takes 48 hours to double (apparently). Maybe a different brand would give a stronger line. Do you know how sensitive these are? 10 or 20? Xx

Ok, I totally understand why you feel that way. You’ve had it really hard this past year. But just wait and see. This might just be that sticky bean!! Don’t count yourself out just yet. Try to stay calm. Xx

I know BB, am just an emotional wreck. My boobs are really sore, i have a headache and I feel sick but I think that's through worry. I've tried to call the Docs but nothing today have to try 8am.
Yesterdays test was apparently 20 and this morning apparently 10 but they where ic and just in a plastic bag on their own with no packaging etc.

Do you think I should do one more test tomorrow or just wait it out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->