Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Personally, I would, but I’d get a brand test. When is you actual AF due?

I would also totally understand why you chose not to test. When do you leave for holiday? Xx

Wednesday 25th Sep.
According to my app(s) AF due anywhere from yesterday to Friday. I O-ed quite late cd20/cd21. Honestly that's just clinging at straws though. Ill pop out at dinner and get another test, would you wait till tomorrow AM? x

Not gone well at all Hun. It's nearly ever there now. Think I'll make docs appointment. So looks like that's the 3rd different loss to add to my ever growing list MMC, miscarriage & now possible chemical depending on how long it goes on for. I hope I just start bleeding soon as well still be in with a chase of my O-ing on holiday. Although I am close to giving up to be honest, maybe some of us aren't meant to have more children x

Oh no. I’m so sorry. I understand why you feel that way, this rollercoaster of a journey must be a total head-f*#k!! You need to put your mental health and well-being first. I’m so sorry bumble, I’m sending you a huge hug. I was really hoping this was it. Xx

Me too, feel alittle better just hope AF comes soon as so it doesn't spoil our holiday. Think I need to try a more relaxed approach at TTC now maybe delete my period app(s), stop using opk and go with the flow. I know easier said than done when you want a baby but it's clearly not working this way. Atleast I know we're both fertile just can't bloody keep them in [-(:-( x

Hi ladies, just wanted to say am going to take a break off Baby&Bump for now. TTC is consuming my life at the moment just need to concentrate on the here and now. Just let be what will be. Thank you for your support along the way.

Good luck with the scan in the 18th JAM

MME hope your docs/hospital can help with the issues your experiences. As I for one can say it's bloody heartbreaking. Thank you for being so positive FX you'll be blessed with another little one soon enough xx

BB well a HUGE thank you to you sweet, always being there for me. Picking me back up from when I feel really shitty with all this bullsh#t. I hope to update you with REAL true sticky bean good news soon enough. Enjoy time with your DS & DD they'll soon be grown up to off to school & time will fly by xx thanks again Hun you've been so supportive.

I’m gutted to lose our chats, but I totally understand. You’ve gotta do what’s right for you. Hopefully you’ll be back soon, but take care in the meanwhile. You’ll be in my thoughts. Xx

Sorry I’ve only just seen this. I know exactly how you feel bumble that’s why i tend not to go on all the time as it does take over. 8dpo today for so testing tomorrow. Not holding out much hope just waiting for my referral now. Getting cd 2 and 22 is bloods done, next mon will be my cd 2 bloods so going to walk in at hospital. Secretly hoping I still get my bfp.

Hope everyone else is well xx

We are all hoping you do too mme. Do you know what they look for in the bloods? Is it just hormone levels?

I think Jam has her scan tomorrow. Always an exciting but nervous time. Xx

Fingers crossed for you mme :)

Good luck for your scan Jam :)

Yep. Scan tomorrow. Nervous is an understatement. I will of course update you as soon as i can xxxx

Hey. So everything was perfect!! . Yay. Im now not 12+5 im now 13+2 and have an official due date of 24th March 2020. They said everything looks good with baba. Couldn’t get a good picture as baby was lying on their tummy! As you can see my picture is upside down lol I will attach what i have. Xxx

74DF3A68-5CE2-4C0F-BF6B-CDABE01ED5C5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->