Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

That’s great news jam ! I hope you can now worry less and try to enjoy your pregnancy. So happy for you x

Bb the bloods are to check i am ovulating. After that they will refer me to get my tubes checked. My last lot of bloods last year confirmed ovulation but anything could happen in a year I suppose. 10 dpo today tested and bfn, just want the referral now

Jam, that’s so lovely, a new baby all perfect and tiny. I know March seems like such a long way away but it will come around so fast. With Christmas being in the middle that will get something to help break up the wait. So you’re into trimester 2 now, hopefully the MS will go now and you might start feeling little flutters in a few weeks time. I’m so pleased for you.

Mme, let’s hope these tests give you some answers. You’ve waited too long already so fingers crossed they refer you ASAP. Xx

I know it already feels like its going so fast!! We always have a Busy last 3 months too. So many birthdays Nd events. My birthday and my OH birthday are November December too! Going to be busyyyy. Ive already started feeling so much better. The odd dry heave on a morning and thats it really. Xxx

That’s great, I’m sure it will pass totally soon. Have you started sharing your news?
My DH is working some extra hours today so I’m flying solo with both kids. At least in the week there is play cafes and playgroups, but what on earth am I going to do all day with them on a Sunday?? At least they both slept until gone 7 today. Yesterday DD woke at 5 for a feed, I got her back in her Moses basket just a few seconds before DS woke at 5.45, that was us up for the day (sob!).

I hope you manage to find something to entertain them BB. Sundays are difficult!

We ended up at soft play and he did very well going solo while I looked after DD. Probably does him good that I’m forced to let him do things himself now, I think I probably did too much for him! He actually enjoys accomplishing things by himself. It’s quite amazing what they can achieve if you back off and give them the chance to try and figure out how etc. Xx

Im all good. Just been crazy with work and home life to be honest. Just getting round to telling the last few people now. 15+1 today wish i would get a proper bump. I just look fat at the moment! So annoying lol. How is everyone? Hope bumble is doing okay xxx

Ah Jam, you’ll get a bump soon!! I totally remember that feeling though. Bloated and chubby, but that bump will just pop one day. It’s very exciting!! Xxx

Thanks bevzii. And im sure it will bb im just impatient haha! Its so surreal with everyone knowing now. Its been our secret for the last 11 weeks lol my two best friends are going crazy lol its cute lol xxx

Hello ladies,

May I join you here? I was looking for threads on Ovulation images and stumbled on this tread and caught up on most of the msgs... yes! that was a lot of reading.. I did it over days though... BB1982, I read on your journey with your DD and congrats to you!! and I also feel bumble's frustration...

ALso Congrats to JAM on your 2nd trimester!

As for me, I already have 2 healthy boys and have been trying for a 3rd for about 6 months.. Had a chemical 2 cycles ago... no luck last cycle and will start to test for ovulation tomorrow as I am CD9 today. I have an average 28-30 day cycles. Hoping to get some help with a positive Ovulation as I don't have too much experience with it... I used it for my first DS and didn't have to with the 2nd DS as we conceived on the first cycle.

Last edited:
Hi Wanna! Lovely to meet you! Wow, you did well to read this whole thread!!! I’m glad it’s been of use. You probably saw the images of opks etc earlier on but happy to help out where I can. Wishing you lots of luck with this cycle. Bumble is taking a break right now, we’re all hoping she’s ok. After a year of chatting to her on here I do really miss her and worry but she’s got to do what’s right for her! I keep hoping she’ll pop up again on here but I think she’ll be offline a while yet.
Good luck with the testing. Xx

Aww wow thats alot of reading. I remember when i tagged along and i read them all to catch up haha! BB & Bumble helped me so much with us trying! As it was my first time round i had no clue about much really. And like BB said we will help as much as we can lovely. Good luck this cycle xxx

Thank you @BB & Jam! Actually, I did skip a few pages and only skimmed through most messages... :lol: But the images at the beginning of the opks were helpful.. Infact, BB, your very well organized comparison each day actually inspired me to do the same this cycle. All neatly taped on a white sheet of paper. I've started testing for Ovulation... Started on CD9 and BDd on CD10. I didn't take a pic but will post it tomorrow.

on another note, BB, I can understand after chatting with someone almost a year and to not have them to talk to can be a loss.... I really hope all is well with bumble and she finds the relief she's looking for. How's life with your DD and DS??

Ahhh I can’t take the credit, I too saw someone else online who’d organised them like that and pinched the idea!
Life with two is hectic, but I’ve been absolutely blessed with DD who seems to be the easiest happiest most contented baby!! She has already gone a few nights right through, if not usually just one feed at around 3, then straight back to sleep until 7-7.30!!! Could not be more different to my son who didn’t sleep in his cot ever and even sleeping on me was sporadic, and he’d be awake from 5am!!!
DS is 2 and pushing his boundaries, throwing, hitting occasionally (thinks it’s funny rather than being mean). He is a very good little boy he is just at that age, but it’s still challenging.
Looking forward to your pic x

Last edited:
Ok, so here's the image.. the star indicates BDing... we also BDed last night at CD12. It also looks like I may have O'd on CD11 but I don't think so.. I got multiple peeks like that last cycle.. and I didn't get any Ovulation pains as I normally do.. and I think I O'd later in the month last cycle and I think that's how I missed it cause we stopped BDing after I thought I had O'd cause it's exausting doing the deed on demand... Even DH was saying last night, we better get pregnant this cycle cause I think he's tired of all the action... ](*,)
My plan is to do the deed every other day this whole week as this is my fertile week.. as per my app, I'll ovulate on the 12th which will be CD17.. which sounds about right to what happened last cycle....

also, after we BD'd last night, I felt like DH didn't come too deep... cause it was very messy outside... and even this morning, I can feel the leakage.... does this mean, the little guys didn't make it far enough.. I am hoping some of them made they way.... cause every session counts as it's a big deal to get the BD in..

BB, it's so nice that you got a calm little baby... my friend recently had a DD after 2 DS and she said the same thing... that the baby is so calm and sleeps through the night and even holds the bottle her self to feed at 3 months!! Maybe it's a girl thing?? as for your DS, it's probably the terrible 2s... they are just curious and got lots of energy... it'll pass in a few months.. the key is to keep him busy and tire him out during the day so he'll sleep through the night... does he go to child care??

IMG_5352.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"