Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Jam, I know how awful it is, it’s just relentless day after day, months rolling by and still feeling sick. Hopefully you’ll start to improve as you get towards the 2nd trimester.

Bumble, yes I also know exactly what you mean!! I currently have no sex drive at all. I’m just tired so when I finally get to bed it’s about 3 seconds and I’m asleep. I think we’ve done it once since DD was born!!! Although it’s DH’s birthday so I expect I should make an effort. I’ve not shaved today not that I think he’d care much!

My sister in law recently got married and she’s just told me that they are trying. She basically said that they hadn’t conceived in their first cycle and she and her husband were really disappointed. She also said how lucky I was getting pregnant 1st try each time, as if I don’t know. But it was tinged with a note of bitterness. I couldn’t help but feel a bit cross at her. It’s no more in my control that we were blessed to get pregnant each time than it is for those who try years. I hope they get pregnant soon. She seemed to be very free with her parenting advice and I am going to enjoy seeing her cope with a baby!! This is the same s-in-law who ran out of our house when DS vomited. Xx

Omg BB your right to feel bitter by her flippant comment some people just don't think. First month TTC & feeling disappointed WOW!!!!! X
Honestly I am so scared for when my S.I.L announces she's pregnant again. I know she said earlier in the year she'll be TTC #2 but wanted a summer baby so will be waiting. She's currently in Tenerife for 2 weeks so my guess they be TTC about now. I do hope they catch quickly again but part of me is so scared on how I'll cope seeing her grow her bump/baby arriving and me still trying xx

Oh gosh yes, that will be hard, especially after your resent loss, very hard indeed. Xx

Got a smiley on my clear blue ovulation yesterday. Does anyone know roughly how long after seeing the smile you usually O. Picture was taken just after I did the IC so think that's why it isn't showing as dark x but saying that I would have said Thursdays IC was positive not yesterdays. Who knows x

IMG_20190830_100416.jpg

Taken from the clearblue ovulation info:

A surge in luteinising hormone (LH) occurs 24-36 hours before ovulation and is what causes an egg to be released ready to be fertilised. Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test detects the level of luteinising hormone (LH) to accurately predict ovulation**.

So eggy is on its way soon!!! Xx

Thanks Hun we managed to dtd yesterday afternoon FX it will be enough aswell as Monday & Tuesday. Think I can say I am now in the tww here's to the wait & let's see if it will be AF or BFP that will great me in September.... X

How is everybody? Kids going back to or starting school. Septembers here, autumn is almost upon us, less than 4 months until Christmas!!! Xx

All good here thanks. Yup there was a definite nip in the air last night. My DD is back tomorrow last day off today. She was with my mum yesterday & when I got there her house was really warm. Only got the bloody heating on. I hope I can hold off abit longer yet.
So official in the tww & it can't go quick enough. Am not overly hopeful but we'll see according to my app we've managed to dtd 3 times in my window. But 2 of those where right at the beginning I think only 1 of then could be a possibility. FX x​

It is getting a bit chillier at the moment :cold:
My DD is back at school tomorrow too.

I love this next part of the year. Its my favourite time of year. Im okay. Still really paranoid that something is wrong. My symptoms have eased in the last week. I had bad MS i switched from folic acid to pregnacare and literally the day after it was like everything vanished! Only had the odd sickness spell sincexxx

Hey Jam, the placenta can take over at 9 weeks which in return can sometimes ease your symptoms. Not long hun till your 12 week scan, in fact when is it booked in for xx

Yes that’s right once the placenta starts to work then you’ll see an improvement in the ms (for most people). Glad you’re not suffering too badly.

I’m wearing a jumper, it’s definitely got cooler here. DH still insists on having the windows open fully though. He’d freak out if I put the heating on in September!! We’re in a new build house though so it does stay warm fairly well until late in the season.

Currently sat waiting for DS to go to sleep. Just hit an hour since I got him into bed. We’re starting to potty train (although not super serious yet) but he's started asking to use the potty sometimes and so I have to take him (you can’t say it’s ok just pee in your nappy once you start the whole potty business) anyway, he’s clicked if he says it at bedtime he gets taken out to the bathroom grrrrrrrrrr. So annoying!! What I’d give to be put to bed at 7 and the luxury of sleeping as long as I wanted undisturbed!!!! Kids today don’t know how good they’ve got it!!!!! Lol xx

Sorry to laugh BB but that made me laugh. They are pretty smart aren't they. Little cuties funny when you look back on it but not at the time, when your going through the whole saga. Very inventive too, checking monkeys X

Only 9 more days for me until I possibly test or AF arrives

Hopefully thats whats happening then. And booked in for 19th September. That really made me chuckle too! Lol xx

19th isn’t far away!! Eeek, exciting. Have you told anybody else yet Jam?

2 weeks tomorrow!! I just don’t know how im going to last until then. I just dont feel pregnant at all anymore. Its freaky. Erm my mom and stepdad know as we was working on their house. They are rebuilding a house. So I couldn’t really do much as was 8 weeks at the time so i kinda had to tell them lol xx

The 19th isn't that far at all Hun. Will you upload your pic when you get it. Love scan pics Xx
Try not to worry Hun, easier said than done. Do you think arranging another private scan may help ease your anxiety. Until your 12 week one. Or buying a dopla. That helped me in the early days but then again can make you panic when you can't find tiny babies heartbeat as the reality is they are mini x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->