Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I found the 12 week scan quite emotional both times. Like you say it’s hard to ‘feel’ pregnant in the first trimester as you’re not showing and can’t feel it move yet. You see it jumping away on the screen, head body arms and legs, and it’s so unbelievable that it’s inside you, perfectly formed and wriggling away.

I felt my first baby move at 15 weeks!! A flutter for a second, then again a moment later, then nothing again for almost 2 weeks. It was the baby for sure looking back. It was so early I doubted myself at the time, but you can feel it early but it might be irregular and spaced well apart. (Another thing to make you worry!!). As they get bigger it just gets more and more regular. It’s an incredible feeling. Then they get so big it hurts when they move and then it’s a pain in the butt!! Lol. (Or in my case a pain in the foof!!) xxx

The 19th isn't that far at all Hun. Will you upload your pic when you get it. Love scan pics Xx
Try not to worry Hun, easier said than done. Do you think arranging another private scan may help ease your anxiety. Until your 12 week one. Or buying a dopla. That helped me in the early days but then again can make you panic when you can't find tiny babies heartbeat as the reality is they are mini x
I know. 2 weeks today and 2 weeks is nothing. I don’t know why im panicked so mich. I haven’t hd anything really to say that anything is wrong. I just think the closer im getting to the scan its just worry isnt it. Yeah definitely will pop a picture up for you. I have looked at doplas but i think i would definitely get more worried lol so maybe further on i might get one. Xx

I found the 12 week scan quite emotional both times. Like you say it’s hard to ‘feel’ pregnant in the first trimester as you’re not showing and can’t feel it move yet. You see it jumping away on the screen, head body arms and legs, and it’s so unbelievable that it’s inside you, perfectly formed and wriggling away.

I felt my first baby move at 15 weeks!! A flutter for a second, then again a moment later, then nothing again for almost 2 weeks. It was the baby for sure looking back. It was so early I doubted myself at the time, but you can feel it early but it might be irregular and spaced well apart. (Another thing to make you worry!!). As they get bigger it just gets more and more regular. It’s an incredible feeling. Then they get so big it hurts when they move and then it’s a pain in the butt!! Lol. (Or in my case a pain in the foof!!) xxx

Yeah i got a bit emotional at the first scan at 6+5 to be honest and that look like a blob on the screen. So i dread to think what i will be like at the 12 week one lol i just can’t wait for a bump and all that. Big bump for Christmas!! I actually love that idea lol x

Jam, best places for reasonably priced maternity wear I found is Asda George online and New Look online. Dorothy Perkins and H&M also do good stuff and Dorothy Perkins always seems to have a sale on!! It can get expensive, a bit of an ‘unforseen’ Expenditure when you’re looking at pushchairs cots and baby clothes!! Worth keeping your eye out for bargains now in my opinion. Xx

Yeah I found H&M & new look where my go to maternity wear shops. Didn't know about george but quite like some of their clothes actually, pretty much kitted my DD out for her hols with George and h&m gear.

Ladies I keep getting really excited thinking I could be pregnant in fact so much so that today I've been like yup I am pregnant I know it I just know it. I bloody hope my premonition is true as I had a bad feeling from the moment I saw that VFL on the previous tests that it just wasn't going to happen and low and behold...… Just keep everything crossed for me ladies and send me all the babydust vibes you can xx

Bumble, we all hope you’re feeling comes true!! Do you think you’ll test early or wait and see if you’re period is late? Xx

Me too BB, to be honest I am just enjoying currently feeling so positive about it all & if it helps me through the tww then keep the positive vibes flowing. I just feel a little different can't put my finger on what it is & I would only be roughly 6dpo. I am going to try & hold out really till AF is due ideally till Friday 13th. AF due between Wednesday - Friday. FX it stays away & I am blessed with a sticky bean BFP X if not onto TTC on holiday ;)

Hey ladies
Sorry I’ve not been on in a while been super busy and was away last week. Dd back at school this week, she is loving Y2. She’s also started gymnastics which she also loves. Had reflex again last night so feeling relaxed (until I get to work that is) I’m currently cd12. Doc has agreed to check my tubes yey ! He spoke with the hospital and they told him there are further checks they can do and that this is not all they are willing to do as he upsettingly told me ! Have to have bloods done again but last af was while we were away so need to wait till next cycle, after that they refer me for X-ray.
Yes I’ve been in contact with lux last few weeks, can’t believe it ! 3 of us back here now from our journey 6/7 years ago.
Hope everyone is doing ok, had a quick browse back over this thread to see what’s been happening but not had chance to go through all the posts.
Officially started my Xmas shopping, got a few bits for dd. Think I’m going to struggle this year as other than what I’ve got I have no idea what to get her! Any ideas ladies ?

Christmas shopping already wow I thought I was organised.... Amazing news that your doc has looked into it further and enquired with the hospital for further tests. So exciting for you xx

So I still have quite a strong feeling I am only 6dpo and I've heard that opk can show pregnancy hormones so I did a test and it's showing a tiny line. I haven't anything to go by with testing this far past o on other cycles so clinging at straws here but FX it's a good sign for that BFP later this month xx

Here it is. I know it's faint but I hadn't planned to use it or test so hadn't held my urine & was probably 2nd or 3rd wee?
Like I said I have no previous opk to go off to compare but FX it's a sign given my negative test until O is almost upon me x

IMG_20190906_101431.jpg

Omg yes I wouldn’t have thought you would have gotten any line at 6dpo. Fingers crossed for you. When do you plan to take an actual pregnancy test ?

Not till this time next week I so hope I can be strong and hold out. Xx

If you make it past the weekend you will have done better than me. I get to 8dpo and cave, think I would know better by now with how long we been trying.

Dd asked again for a sister earlier, broke my heart. She asked why I won’t give her one and I just quickly changed the subject. I honestly could have just broke down in tears.

Ohh MME it's so bloody hard and unfair at times xxxx :hugs:xxxx

God mme, I’m not sure I’d be able to hold it together. It’s so unfair. I really hope you get to give her some fantastic baby news soon.

Bumble, that’s a really clear line on the opk, especially considering you don’t really get lines much even during ovulation time. Fingers crossed those positive feelings are bang on this month xxx

Slight change of tune for me now. My boobs aren't really too different and not particularly sore where they had been so my taught is that AF will soon be upon me. Only good thing that my next fertile window is during the whole time are away on holiday. I won't be testing for O whilst I am away but will test just before to give me a rough idea I haven't missed it or that it's building up xx
Hope your all ok, my heating went on last night grr

I know, the weather has now turned 100% hasn’t it. Hard to believe two weeks ago was that boiling hot bank holiday. I’m just sad it means I’ll no longer get to hang out the washing. So much nicer than the tumble dryer. Well, apart from towels! They are best fluffy and warm.
I do like autum though, boots, cost jumpers etc. I’m about 2 stone over my pre pregnancy weight (at a rough guess) so I’ve struggled in the heat with no clothes fitting and not wanting to buy any as hoping to start losing it soon, when I actually pull my finger out and start eating better!! So massive jumpers and leggings and being covered head to toe suits me right now.

Oh bumble i hope its a good feeling for the month!! Sending baby dust!! But if not what a fantastic timing with you being away for your fertile window! All that holiday sex! Fab!

Im definitely going to start shopping for clothes asoon as ive had my scan next week. I feel like i have a bit of a bump going on already. Ill attach a pic. Not the best but this was taken bang on 11 weeks. Still feeling very anxious. But also still getting Morning sickness too. I can’t remember if i told you guys it was back? It stopped for about a week and a half x

B2290DCC-12B1-4E06-832C-7DBA6FD7DB67.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"