Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I’d freak out too! I had bleeding with DS at 8 weeks and 11 weeks (after sex) hence the early scan, but it was fresh red blood. It seemed like loads but think blood always does when it’s in the loo. Was a horrid 2 dats waiting for my scan to check baby was ok. Sending a hug as that must have been difficult x

Thanks ladies!
bleeding is always scary as your mind automatically thinks the worse... what was the reason for your bleed with DS??
I made my 12 weeks scan appointment on Christmas eve... HOpefully all goes well so we can share the news with family and friends when we see them over the holidays... exactly a week from today... got everything crossed ...

This time around the time seems to be going so slowly.. I feel like I was pregnant for ever but still in my 1st trimester.... I guess it's just the anticipation of if everything is ok... hopefully I can relax a bit during 2nd trimester....

I’m not sure there was a reason, the sonography could see where the bleeding had come from, there was a area of lining he could see on the screen that was where the blood had come from but it was well away from baby and had stopped as quickly as it started so there was no concerns. I also had placenta previa during that pregnancy but no idea if that is linked!

how's everyone doing?? I have my 12 weeks NT scan tomorrow.. getting a little nervous... hopefully baby has grown to the proper stage and all goes well..

after the scan, we plan on telling the other 2 kids on Xmas day...

Oh good luck!! Will be thinking if you tomorrow. Think it will he really special telling them about the baby on Christmas Day. Xx

Thank you ladies!! So just had the scan and feel so relieved... Baby was measuring exactly 12 weeks... got a lovely pic... excited to tell the kids tomorrow... I’m gonna wrap a pair of baby shoes and put it under the tree for them both to open...

Hope you ladies have a great Xmas with your loved ones!!!

235773B9-C07D-402A-9DC2-F42E8A512E08.jpeg

Massive congratulations, beautiful scan, hello little baby, we can see you!!!!!!
Have a magical Christmas everybody xxx

Hope you ladies had a good Xmas!!

so we told the boys and they are super exited.. DS1 has a lot of questions and still can’t believe there’s a baby in my tummy...
Also told my circle of friends during a gathering yesterday and will tell DH side of the family today...

just waiting to feel the baby soon for a little more reassurance....

Awww!! Congratulations on the scan lovely!! Cuts pic too! What a lovely tome to tell everyone too. You feeling a little better now you have had your scan?
Hope everyone’s Christmas was good xx

Yes been telling family and friends over the holidays and everyone is super excited for us... my 17 year old neice was the most excited and claimed she wants to do a gender reveal for us...
I am relieved to have gone through the 12 weeks scan but still can’t help but to worry at times when I hear bad stories... just praying for the best..
Also fighting a cold at the moment... it sucks being sick and pregnant... can’t even take anything... just bee taking some home remedies...

That's great everyone is excited :)

Hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Ooo let her do it. Im so glad i did a gender reveal. Such a special day. We did find out until everyone else did. So special to have that moment. I watch the videos and cry lol xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->