Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

I took those for 9 months before DS as I’d heard they’d help regulate cycles I just started them when I came off the pill.
I started taken them again in about July I think. Really easy, I can swallow them just on their own without water.
I also used that brand once I got pregnant, they do pregnancy ones, highly recommend them.
Had a pink tinge when I wiped just before coming to bed, so guessing I’ll wake up to the witch tomorrow. Never been so pleased to see her!!

Grrrrrr....... :-s
You know those vitamins you dont need to begin them on a certain day of your cycle do you x

No, anytime, they are just one a day. They’ve designed the packet so it looks like a contraceptive, which is great so if anybody seems them they’d not know you were TTC. Brilliant idea. X

Yeah just noticed that when opening the pack. What a fantastic idea. So here's to my prep I suppose x

Hey BB1982 how you today chic. Any sign of AF, I don't suppose you could have had a really messed up cycle & it could have possibly be implantation?

I don’t think it was implantation, it was just a tiny pink tinge to the colour not even enough to say spotting etc. Last time I did have IB and it was more.
No sign of AF, no spotting and no further pink tinge etc. Lots of cramping etc but that’s been going on all week. CD 35 and getting increasingly bored of waiting now. Xx

Ohh hun I really feel for you it's so bloody flustrating.. Xx

Thanks, I’m trying to think of the positives, the longer this goes on the longer they’ll potentially be between birthdays!! If feels like forever right now but seriously in the big scheme of things, it’s nothing. I need to learn patience.

Have your cycles always been abit hit & miss on length hun or quite regular x

Morning, I had naturally longer cycles, 5 weeks ish from when I started. Then I went on the pill for about 17 years then they went back to 5 weeks ish. Weirdly since my DS was born they’ve been shorter, more like 28 days, but on Ovia my cycle before last was 35 days, and another within the last 6 months has been 33 days.
No sign of AF yet today....

So....just got home from a weekend away at legoland with the family, confused as to why I’m on CD36 with absolutely no sign of AF. So thought about it all the way home and decided to use my last internet cheapy to test when I got home, about a 2 hour hold as we were travelling. And low and behold a faint line appears right away. And so a quick dash to the bedroom to get my remaining FRER, and look at that, I’m well and truely up the duff!!!!! Still locked in bathroom, haven’t even told DH yet!!!! Telling him all weekend I’m not as taken two tests in the week both negative. Looks like that was implantation bleeding after all. Feel sick with excitement but from my very quick calculations whist hiding in the bathroom this baby’s due date will be my DS’s birthday!!!!

I honestly cannot believe this is happening!!!

EA5B1CFF-9625-4E0D-9F10-ABDAFEEDC082.jpeg

Last edited:
Ohh my bloody god  :dance::headspin::happydance::yipee:
Massive congratulations hun am over the moon for you I really am. WOW I had a feeling you know ekkk :bfp:

Hun I actually feel so giddy for you. Wish I could give you a hug. Ekkk wow ekkk:friends:

Thanks so much!! I’m literally bursting, I don’t know what to do. My husband shouted up the stairs while I was writing the last post ‘what are you doing in there’ then when I came down he said grumpily ‘I know exactly what you were doing, you’re obsessed!’
I wasn’t impressed I said I’m not obsessed I’m a week late, and I am bloody pregnant.
His reply ‘yes, that was obvious!’
So I was planning to surprise him sonehow but I just blurted it out within 5 minutes of leaving the bathroom.

So first day of last period was 9th Sept (disregarding some minor spotting on the 8th) never sure if I should include spotting as the 1st day or not. So that puts me at 5 weeks today, but I know I must only be at most 14 days past conception due to the negative tests on CD31 and CD33.

Hahahaha what you doing in there :lol:
So when's your due date I'd say cd1 doesn't count spotting well that's what I go off as some past cycles I've spotted for 2 days before AF arrives.
Such great lines I keep looking at them God knows how you feel \\:D/

How's your hubby

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"