Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

That’s crappy! I really hope AF doesn’t show for you, a month seems like forever to wait to try again, let alone 3.

As for the big age gap, it’s not all bad, your 1st can be more helpful ‘pass those wipes’ ‘can you go upstairs and get me....’. My DH had two children already before we got together, the eldest who’s 10 is brilliant! I’m sure she thinks she’s DS’s mum sometimes. She helps him in the soft play (for 5 minutes then wants to play herself) and fusses over him all the time. Also your Dd will be at school so daytimes you can rest while baby does (yes, that old chestnut, never happens!). Try not to get to disheartened, I know it’s disappointing. Sending you a huge hug. X

Bumblebee, are you planning on testing again or will just just wait and see if AF arrives?

Last night of our break away tonight, and I am soooo looking forward to getting home. DS has been quite hard work this week, but maybe it just felt harder as we were not at home? I don’t know. Hoping getting home helps him sleep better and things just float back to normal. I was grumbling to myself in the middle of the night, comforting a crying baby ‘do I really want to do this all over again?’. Of course I do, just the exhaustion setting in, it won’t last forever I know, just been a long sleep deprived week and I want to go home now. Not the idyllic mini break is envisioned that’s for sure!!

Ohh gosh poor thing, I know those feelings. My DD was up at 5am asking to watch the ipad. The night before for she was up 3am & 6am. Arhhhhhhhhhh same thing crossed my mind but then I started say to myself NO NO NO, I don't mean that I really want another baby please let me be pregnant please let me be pregnant. The things you do ayy
It 's really not like her but she's only just started school currently into her 3rd/4th week & getting abit unsettled poor kidx
I really don't know what to do Ive got 1 more test tomorrow is CD30 my last 6 periods have come CD33(well I know you count your period as CD1 so CD32) so that being said 8ve still got a good 3 days till AF is officially due. My app says Sunday but going off the last cycles it will come Monday.
I really want to test but don't want to see the stark white test. I may just wait :-k
Am still horrible to hubby think not sure if it's pmt or am p*ssed am not pregnant & I've got to wait months to try, coz of his commitment. I totally understand but can't help but feel flustered](*,)
We've just booked a 2 night stay in the Yorkshire dales end of October going Friday back Sunday.

Bumblebee, it’s so rubbish, and if you feel pissed at DH that’s totally ok. Like we said before, they just don’t get it! Their lives change when baby is born, ours change as soon as we even think about starting to try. Just have those feelings, cry, get angry, it’s totally ok.
I tested again today, I knew I was wasting another test again, but I was bored!! Again, not even FMU so really no surprise it was bfn. Even though I’m fully expecting AF on the 9th (ish) I know there’s part of me that will still be sad.
Is there any way you can keep trying? Is it really impossible for you to have a baby born July-sept next year?

Thanks hun :hugs:
DH is best man at his mates wedding early August and the stag do is July. Which is a no go for aJuly/August baby but September is a possibility. Defo trying at Xmas, according to my app i am due to O Xmas day :xmas12:
2 days till AF just sore boobs I wish it would just hurry up & come. The ttw is horrible it really is.

The TWW is so difficult! Fingers crossed for you :)

Thank you, was so tempted to retest this AM but held out may test Sunday x

I retested this AM as managed to catch my FMU (although I did pee twice in the night!) and bfn, no surprise!! Like you I’m just impatient for the inevitable AF to arrive now.
Oing at Christmas!! Woo hoo, perfect timing!! (And you’ve cracked out another amazing emoji!! ).

Hey Bumblebee, how are you feeling today? Hope you’re doing ok.

I’m ok, DS slept until 7am thank god, so we’re all feeling slightly more human again now.

Am OK, gutted but OK. Started spotting yesterday so AF should arrive as predicted today. Even though I know I'll still be devo-ed. Had an argument before he went about it all again :( basically I said can you tell me when qw can really start trying as I know the next 2 months we can't.....
Hubby then went out to watch the match with his mate who he's best man to next year. He was talking about it to him. As he was asking if I was going to the hen do. So he just told him, she's in mixed minds as she really wants another baby. Basically he said he doesn't feel the urge for another like me & wants to wait till the times right. So I said you'll never have the urge like me or feel the time is right given what we went through last time with our DD.
I told him it bother me if I where pregnant for the wedding. So he said well let's wait till new year & I said why not try at Xmas.
So here we bloody go again, not knowing when we can try [-(

So glad your DS slept \\:D/ will you & your DH be officially trying next month. As I know your hubby said September but for 1 reason or another didn't quite work out. Will you be using opk or temping or just going with the flow xx

Last edited:
Bumblebee, how frustrating and really upsetting for you. Sending hugs.

Yes I guess we’ll be continuing next cycle, and I don’t think I’ll opk, I get to obsessed. I think if we just have regular sex around my fertile window we’d be ok. DH doesn’t like the whole testing thing, but it’s not his bio clock ticking away is it!!

DS set a new record today, 7pm until 7.45am!!!!!!! We all feel 10 years younger this morning!!

Amazing don't think my DD has ever done that but she did sleep till 7.00am this morning which was fantastic.

AF arrived for me :brat:

So don't know what's going to happen now. Am actually deverstaed but hey hum it wasn't meant to be xx

Oh wow, impressive sleep! Even my 6 year old doesn't do that!

I’m sure it won’t last!! I was almost getting worried but we have a sensor on the monitor so I knew he must still be breathing!!

I’m due AF Tuesday according to Ovia. I’m a bit crampy, and felt myself getting a bit ratty today at one point, so those are usually my indicators. Still took a test this morning though, with FMU, stark white bfn, as expected. I’ll probably still test again tomorrow as I’m an idiot!!

It’s so hard to talk about these things sometimes, it means so much it’s hard not to get emotional and upset when partners don’t get how much it means or how awful it is to wait. My heart goes out to you. X

Your not an idiot at all when AF hasn't arrived dispite nor yet being quite due we cling to the hope of a BFP it's 9nly natural when ttc.

Thanks hun I really appreciate it. My heart aches at the moment just not knowing. I was so close this month with hubby coming on board. Am just clinging to the hope I can convince him to have another little try in December. Xmas vibes & high spirits. Xx

Hey Bb1982 how are you this morning have you tested again x

Glad to say am feeling pretty OK today sad but OK. I mean it will most probably be the last time we ttc so going to try and go with the flow of ttc journey. At least I can talk with my DH about me feelings its just annoying at time we don't have the same thoughts xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->