Never used opk, updated - let the journey begin :)

Hi!!

Yes, tested again, almost convinced myself I could see a v.v.v. Faint line at a specific angle. Silly what we do isn’t it! Line eye is totally a thing!! but no, stark white again. AF due tomorrow which will be CD31 but I’d usually expect some spotting today, so maybe she’ll arrive later in the week? I have mild cramping so she’s not far away.

And now just spent a good hour staring at an inverted image....for goodness sake, why do I do it to myself?

EE9806B5-2EEB-4159-976A-CBB375DAE05A.jpeg

OMG image if it was id be over the moon for you. Defo test in the morning hun xxx
I actually kinda see something 8-[

IMG_20181008_205145.png

Yeah, I know!! I kind of see it too but wasn’t sure if I really did or if it’s just my eyes.

The bottom test is this morning with second urine not first.

Omg I will keep absolutely everything crossed for you. Do you still have your first response test

Yes, I have two but I really don’t want to waste them. I’d rather get a more visible line on a cheapie before cracking them open but now I’m just thinking maybe I should? No spotting today. I’m finding it hard to believe I could be, due to us just not having sex during my fertile period. Unless I ovulated really really late and I’m still only 10 dpo of something? I expect my period will start tomorrow and I’ll feel like a right plonker!

I opened the frer tests, at least I know for sure now, I’m definitely not pregnant. Just waiting for AF now, keen to be onto my next cycle and counting down to O now.

651312B9-FAFA-4CE8-924B-9FDE466071DC.jpeg

Ohh I was so hopeful for you. It does only take 1, here's to waiting for AF [-(:hugs:

The way O falls for me this month we will be away for the weekend at the end of my fertile week. I feel excited by trying to get hubby to :spermy: inside. I am not going to trick him but I just can't help myself in clinging to the hope of him agreeing to try. Why do I do this to myself.
If we did magically catch the egg I'd be due mid July & he's away on a stag do on the 4th July for 3 nights risky or what xx

At least I know now, I think it’s for the best, at least the due date won’t be the same time as DS’s birthday now. Just need to start AF now. It would seem I’m always impatient for something cycle related at the moment!!

Yeah when ttc always seem to be waiting for something. Whether it's the waiting to O, ttw or AF to arrive/finish. Or the right month to try
Any sign of the witch xx

:coffee: Nope!! Not yet. Cycle day 31.

Just want it now, just pushing my fertile window further and further away.....

I was wrong, yesterday was cd32, and today is cd33, still no AF, getting f#*ked off with this cycle now. If it’s a long 34/35 day cycle then I should have ovulated much later than I thought, and DH and I dtd a few times around then, ffs! I’m cross now. I tested again but negative (not surprised). I just want to be on my next cycle now.](*,)

Ohh hun, its SO stressful. I really feel for you :hugs:I had a cycle like that a few months back. I was ttc then but it p*ssed me right off going to the loo to check every 2 mind thinking I'd come on. I feel your pain hun bloody hope she shows her ugly face soon x

Bought myself these today from boots they are 3 for 2 at the mo. Thought I might as well start preparing whilst I am waiting. Did the same with my DD.

IMG_20181011_202628.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->