New and saying hi

welshgirl21

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Sarah and currently 4dpo ttc our 2nd baby; Dylan will be 2 in 3 weeks.

Test date if AF doesn't show is 19th April, Dylan's Birthday party of all days lol. It's my first month off the pill so definitely not expecting to have caught in month 1 but I guess you never know.

Baby dust to all

xx

Hello, and good luck. I'm Amanda and i'm ttc #3 xx

Hi Amanda, good luck to you too. What dpo are you now? Love your girls names, my close friend just had a baby girl called Zara, I love it x

Thanks. I'm 12dpo,due AF sun, had BFN on FRER today so not feeling hopeful xx

Hi everyone,

Test date if AF doesn't show is 19th April, Dylan's Birthday party of all days lol. It's my first month off the pill so definitely not expecting to have caught in month 1 but I guess you never know.

Baby dust to all

xx

Snappy snap snap!!!

When are you going to start testing?

have you had any symptoms as yet? x

Hi everyone,

Baby dust to all

xx

Snappy snap snap!!!

I'm not sure yet, my AF according to Fertility Friend is due the 15th so will try and hold out as best I can lol.

Not sure about symptoms, I've been urinating a lot, a few little waves of nausea but nothing at any length, a few little cramps niggling here and there and lots of CM I noticed today.

How about you? x

Wen i got off the pill i conceived second cycle & know alot of women who fall quicker straight off bc so u never knw x

It only took us 3 cycles with Dylan; I came off the pill mid-pack in the middle of May and got my bfp on 7th August x

5dpo today and have really bad lower backache and a low, heavy feeling in my tummy, anyone had this?

Hey,

Welcome! I hope this will be your cycle :)

x

Thank you, trying to not symptom spot all the time at the moment. I forgot how hard this was xx

Hi everyone,

Baby dust to all

xx

Snappy snap snap!!!

I'm not sure yet, my AF according to Fertility Friend is due the 15th so will try and hold out as best I can lol.

Not sure about symptoms, I've been urinating a lot, a few little waves of nausea but nothing at any length, a few little cramps niggling here and there and lots of CM I noticed today.

How about you? x

Ive felt the same everyday since last Sunday no different.

Feeling I cant hold a wee in when I do need to go and sore swollen tender bbs, I have to hold them when I go up and down the stairs.

light cramps.

How are you today any different?

:dust:

Tender breasts still, slight nausea when I wake up but goes after a while, lots of cm at the moment and it's still very watery.

Bought some tests today but trying to hold out until at least 12dpo (4 days away).

Sounds promising for you hun, when are you going to test? x

Hey welshgirl21 :) I'm new too!

I'm due AF from Thursday so not long to wait but I'm starting to feel like I'm going to come on now :(

I had loads of symptoms and the last 4 days were awful for nausea. Last night I felt so sick and my head was killing me but today I woke up feeling great and all my symptoms have just disappeared overnight. :wacko:

So confusing! :cry:

Got this this morning, going to go get a digital when Rob gets home. Not told him yet either, slightly nervous lol.

Attachments

• Optimized-20140410_093549 (3).jpg
    Optimized-20140410_093549 (3).jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 13
Got this this morning, going to go get a digital when Rob gets home. Not told him yet either, slightly nervous lol.

Ooo is this a positive? I'm not clued up on all the different styles of tests (I'm used to the pink vertical lines).

Welshgirl21 and Sacha88 congrats on your BFPs!! I saw them on your other posts! Huge congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->