• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New - BFP after IVF

I have been having crazy-filthy dreams saintling! More than once I have woken up 'almost there' :blush

I am not a dreamer, or at least I never remember them but the past 3 nights I have woken up from my dreams and they are clear as day .... sadly not sex dreams like you ladies but they are very vivid!

Noasaint - that is great news. I just had one scan at 7 weeks and then released. I didnt mind the wait to 12 weeks - it scared me too much. same with my 20 weeks scan - I can asume everything is ok, but the scan will scare me!!!

Early on I was very sick (as you all know) and sex was the last thing from my mind (poor DH) but I had BD dreams a lot - was terrifying as I was told no sex untl 12 eek scan cause of my bleeding, but then had o's in my sleep!!!! :blush:

Im totally with you on the sexy dreams, Ive been having them alot too and yes I wake up and think hang on a minute I want to go back to sleep. LOL. xx

I have crazy dreams every night, but no sex dreams. I want to have sex dreams like everyone else. I feel like I'm missing out. LOL

The sex dreams freak me out, I was "almost there" for one of them too. Since the RE said no sex I was scared I was hurting the baby. Last night's dream though wasn't a sex dream but it did freak me out.

Even though I'm still so early, every time I sneeze I pee my pants a little :( It seems I pee constantly so it seems my bladder is never empty. Poor DH last night. He said he gets me for an hour each night and that's it. I felt bad. But I'm just soooooo tired. last night after dinner we picked up dessert on the way home but by the time we got home my cramps and stomach were bothering me. I went straight to bed and fell asleep by 10. DH is being patient but I know he's frustrated. I didn't even eat my frozen yogurt. I'm hoping if I get a nap in today I'll have more energy to spend time with him tonight.

Hi ladies,

I've not had the best time these last few days...
Woke up late Sunday with some more bleeding but not as bad as last time & no pain, nurse just Said take it easy & have bloods & scan on Monday. I went to have a shower Sunday night & almost passed out, it was scary lost sight & hearing, it passed very quick, woke up Monday morning at 5:30am very dizzy & went straight to ER. I was very dehydrated they put on a drip made me feel better almost instantly! They gave me a scan & baby was looking good, hb 155 & measuring spot on at 7w5d was told I have a clot that is causing the bleeding & it's quite common waiting for a call from FS tomorrow.

Hope you are all well :flower:

Sheri - sorry to hear about that the passing out and the spotting. I have heard that lightheaded and dizziness is very common early in pregnancy.

I too had bleeding / spotting this weekend and was totally freaked out by it! I talked to my clinic on Friday when it happened and they said to rest, double up my progesterone for 48 hours. Called me Saturday to follow up and I had no new bleeding so they were happy about that especially since there was also no cramping along with the bleeding. Told me to call back if it happened again but knock on wood - so far so good!!!

Oh goodness!! Glad you and baby are OK Sheri!

You doing better Springy?

Nothing new here, waiting for my scan on Wed to calm me down.

sounds like wednesday is a big day all round :hugs:

Oh goodness!! Glad you and baby are OK Sheri!

You doing better Springy?

Nothing new here, waiting for my scan on Wed to calm me down.

Yep haven't had any more since the initial scare on Friday afternoon :thumbup: And I'm less than 48 hours away from my scan :happydance:

Baby and Sheri glad to hear that you and your beans are ok, and sorry that you both had to go through those scary moments.

Sounds like we habe some scans coming up this week. Can't wait to hear all about them.

Hi ladies,

Is there room for another one? :)

I just got my first and second beta done last week and the numbers are looking good (494 and 932). I am 5 weeks along as of yesterday and my first U/S is on Aug 14th and this wait is just driving me nuts! I think it is worse than the 2ww..

A little about me...both DH and I are 34, been TTC for the past 3 years or so. I conceived naturally last December but it ended in a blighted ovum and I had to get a D&C done. This BFP means a lot to the DH and I and I am just praying and hoping that all goes well. We have had to deal with a lot of family issues including my mom's death last October as she succumbed to advanced metastatic breast cancer, so this little piece of news came as breath of fresh air!

I have been doing quite ok except for the odd twinges and pain, feeling tired and generally being a glutton in the name of pregnancy! I am so glad to have found this forum, I was nodding along vigorously as I read through all your experiences.

Welcome smuks, well this is a great group of ladies and im sure you will fit right in. Xxx. Sorry about the loss of your mum that must have been really hard for you, im a nurse so know how hard a journey that must have been. Xx heres to a happy and healthy 9 months. Xxx

Congrats and welcome Smuks!! So sorry for the loss of your mom.

Good luck Springy, can't wait to hear how it goes.

We saw our little one again today. I would post pic but they are super blurry and fuzzy, you can't even make out the blob. The office was running an entire hour late :( The wait was excruciating and we both ended up missing two hours of work in the middle of the day. Oh well. Strong heartbeat of 120 and I'm now measuring 7w2d so only a few days off. Got released from the RE today, it's kinda sad actually. I will miss the office staff. Once we hit 12w I think I'm going to send them a fruit basket or something to say thank you for all they did. We are just so thankful to be pregnant at our ages with our first try at IVF.

I've been looking up places for 3D/4D ultrasounds in my area since my insurance won't pay for them. There's a place within walking distance and they seem to have the best package rate. I can't wait to get to 15 weeks or so and then I can see if we can have one done.

Scan went really well! Measuring on track and baby has a heart beat of 141!!!! We are over joyed and in love with our blob :) I have another scan in 2 weeks and they said I would get a photo then. After that appointment I will be released, sniff sniff!

I was so happy to see the heart beating on the screen I could see it flickering away. So awesome!!!

Welcome Smuks and congrats on your BFP. Glad you're part of the group.

Can't wait to hear about your scan Springy.

Yaaay for the Springy-Blob!
So glad everything's looking good chikkie :dance:

Welcome smuks - always room for another in here, we'll all budge up :thumbup:
So sorry to hear about the loss of your mum, it's a terribly hard thing to lose a parent (I know I still miss my dad like crazy)
xxx

Yey springy thats amazing, I never got to hear my jellybean until I bought a doppler which I use at home... its an amazing sound isnt it to think another human being is growing inside of us. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->