• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New - BFP after IVF

Thanks a bunch for the warm welcome, y'all!

Springy : Glad to know that the scan went off well! Must be a terrific feeling :)

I seriously cannot wait for mine. Sometimes I just wake up in the morning feeling not-pregnant, like my symptoms have suddenly disappeared. Not like I have too many symptoms to begin with, but its just wreaking havoc on my mind :wacko:

NoaSaint and Springy - :wohoo: for go scans. It is such a wonderful feeling and definitely about th time I fell in love with PutPut.

Smuck - welcome! So pleased you got your BFP - so sorry you lost your mum. That must have been so hard to take with everything else, but your lil bean will bring you some comfort :hug:

AFM, I thought MS had gone, but sadly still :sick: most days and frequentoly lose a meal, but it is manageable - just disappointed as everyone said by 16 weeks I would be feeling fine. Now I am nearly 18 weeks!! (Wow, nearly 18 weeks - that is awesome!!)

Have been glued to the Olympics in the evening and my town is hosting the sailing so lots of excitement going on.

Springy & noasaint glad your scans went well :thumbup:

Smuks welcome! Sorry you lost your mum, grief is a terrible thing to deal with, I hope your lil one heals some of your pain :flower:

Mrsmax I hope your ms passes soon, I had it until 18 weeks with my dd2, it's only nausea this time so far though... Im glued to the olympics too, haven't seen any coverage of the sailing here in Australia though.

Final BT with FS on Monday for me then Ill have my first appt with a GP OB on August 20th :)

Hi everyone, Sorry your still having sickness Mrsmax that must suck big time. Im glad I dont have it but on the other hand maybe that would stop me eating sooo much food. LOL. x

Well on Thursday night I actually felt proper proper kicks for the first time... I had been feeling the odd flutters every now and again since 17 weeks but you could of mistaken it for gas!! I was lying in bed and I closed my eyes and it actually made me jump and jellybean had a little dance around. Then yesterday at work I felt jelly bean have another dance whilst I was sitting in my chair which was great, I usually have to be really concentrating to feel it and then this morning I had my hand on my tummy and jelly bean gave an all might kick and I even felt it with my hand.... Its an amazing feeling and I just wanted to share my moment with you all.

I have my 20 week scan on Wed and to say Im excited is an under under under statement, I cannot wait to finally be able to call jellybean Him or Her..... 4 days and counting. xxxx

That's fab Wishing!
I love feeling the kicks - though with an anterior placenta I don't feel them all. Sometimes I can see my belly moving about, but can't feel a thing

Sheri,
How did your last BT go? Did you also have a scan?

Stayed home from work today, my nose is sooooo stuffed and I didn't sleep. The exhaustion is boring me too. Oh well, it will be worth it. Looking forward to my OB appnt on Thursday and then I'll order a doppler to tide me over till my 12 week scan.

Noasaint my BT was good hcg was 175,639 no scan, but now I can slowly start weening myself off all the hormones :happydance: I'm home from work today with a tummy bug, I haven't had diarrhea like this before:nope: not a happy girl at the moment, I work in a school so I'm guessing that's where I got it from...

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

Feel better soon Sheri. It's no fun being sick while pregnant.

Just wanted to join the BFP over 35 club!!

I just had my first u/s yesterday to confirm we had a sac in the right place and was fortunate enough to also see the heart beat. After what seems like POAS'ing a hundred times and some initial low beta results - I finally feel like I can say I'm Pregnant!

And I just turned 40 a few days ago so what a fabulous birthday present!!!

Welcome Hockey! I remember you from previous Assisted Conception Threads :) Glad to see we've both migrated over to the pregnancy side of things!!!

Wasn't seeing that flicker of a heart beat the best thing ever??? I have a scan next week where I hope they will let me hear the heart beat!!!

Hey Springy! I remember you as well and so glad to see some familiar names! I feel like I've watched so many posters venture from the TTC to the Pregnancy side so its wonderful to join them! Now we just need to keep cheering on those still trying until they are here too!!

And yes - seeing the heart beat was amazing! I wasn't expecting to see that yet and it just made it all so real.

Good luck next week! I hope you can hear it - makes all of the struggles long forgotten!

I saw the babies heart beat just hoping to hear it next week!

What was yours? Ours was 141 bpm.

You know they didn't tell me. I was so blown away that we were able to see it - I forgot to ask so many things!

I'm waiting to hear from my regular FS what the next step is so maybe they can tell me or I find out at the next visit.

Welcome hockey - always room round here for another one!

Congratulations on your pregnancy chikkie!
I'm a 40+ too and had got to the point where I was thinking that this really wasn't going to happen for us ... and it is so fab to be here at 31 weeks stroking my bump and getting ready to meet my baby :cloud9:

welcome Hockey, so glad you have got your BFP and hearing the heartbeat must have been amazing. xx

Well I had my Anomoly scan today and everything was perfect and I am over the moon to be able to say we are having a girl, which is just perfect and will complete our family. Its like a dream come true. xx

Her she is not great pics because she kept covering her face with her arms but the picture of the foot and fingers is amazing. xx

Attachments

• P1050264 [1024x768].jpg
    P1050264 [1024x768].jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 3
  • P1050265 [1024x768].jpg
    P1050265 [1024x768].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
  • P1050263 [1024x768].jpg
    P1050263 [1024x768].jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 4
Amazing pictures!!! And congrats on the little girl! Now the fun decorating begins!!

Your so right hockey, I have actually bought no clothes as yet or decorated anything because we knew we wanted to find out what we were having. I have dreamt of having a baby girl for so many years and have looked for many hours at the gorgeous girls clothes and now Im actually going to be able to buy some of them. It still hasnt sunk in yet.

The problem we have is that the nursery has a blue carpet because it used to be my sons room and im struggling with what colour i can paint the walls and decorate without it looking tacky if you know what i mean. xx

Congrats wishing!!! So glad you are getting the daughter you've always wanted

Hockey Congrats on your BFP and welcome to the club.

Wishing great pics of your little girl. Let the Pink shopping begin!!!

congratulations on your girlie :D

what shade of blue is the carpet? It should be possible to tone other colours with it - you just have to get the right ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->