• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New - BFP after IVF

Wishing - your scan pics bought tears to my eyes - I am soooo excited for you. I cant believe we are so lucky to be here. So pleased it is a girl!!

Welcome Hockey - I have seen you in other threads too!! So great to see people migrate over here :cloud9:

Congratulations wishing. Have fun buying all the girly things :) xx

Wishing have fun buying lots of pink stuff! If the carpet is pale blue you can always do a blue and pink theme and just emphasize more pink in the linens etc.

Hi ladies!! Hope all you mammas are doing well :flower:

We had our first OB visit today and it was amazing. I love the OB, she's awesome. The exam was no fun, especially since I'm so constipated. Their u/s room is huge and has a big screen tv so we got to see everything in detail and much clearer than the RE. We also heard the heartbeat for the first time and it was such a wonderful feeling!! 170bpm and going strong. I treated myself to a haircut and manicure afterwards which never happens so I'm feeling decent.

Hope this pic works! I am 8w6d.

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/23/000/130/cKoAJiEx0geDtxs1GUlOUbPe0exBX8gy_lg.jpg

Congrats!!! So excited you could hear the heartbeat! What an amazing experience!

great pic noasaint - it's fab when you get to see them and hear that beautiful heartbeat sound isn't it? :cloud9:

Hi ladies hope you are all well :flower:

Great pics wishing & congrats on having a girl, hope you enjoy all the girly shopping.

Noasaint great pic! Must have been great to hear the hb, must admit I need a hair cut but I've just been too tired :blush:

Right now I would do almost anything for a satay chicken kebab from our local shop :dohh:

Hey ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Just checking in. How are the symptoms for everyone?

Work has been CRAZY busy and I feel stressed. This worries me because I don't want to hurt the baby. I'm doing my best to breathe, listen to calming music, etc but I loathe my job so much. 6.5 more months and I'm gone. Not going back after maternity leave. I've also got a very good friend at work that keeps saying things like "If you're tired and aching now, it will be 10 times worse for the next three years." "Are you sure you want kids? They are brats." She has two kids, a 22 year old and a 13 year and the younger is a huge brat. It just makes for the work day to not be so supportive and she is the only person at my job that knows I'm pregnant.

Since I'm such a worry wart and can't wait till the 29th for my NT scan, I booked a private scan for next Tuesday after work. I really wanted to do it this Friday but the woman is booked. Praying my little bean is doing well!

I would totally book a private scan if I could!

Hi Ladies hope you and all your beans are doing well. Just wanted to give you guys an update and let you know that we had our gender scan today and we are expecting 2 boys. We are both excited and now I can get the baby or I should say babies shopping started.

Congrats on the boys Buster! I predict some serious shopping in the near future :D
(I know - psychic or what!)

noasaint - I'm with you on the work front ... I have only 4 days left now and have been counting down for months. I have no idea how I am going to get through my To Do list before next Thursday, but hey whatever isn't done then, will be being passed over to someone else :thumbup:

Hey ladies

Just checking it - hope everyones good?

Lovely scan pictures Wishing - awwww a girl squeeeeeeeee

Cant believe your 9 weeks pg now Springy -where does the time go??

AFM - manically busy at work trying to train up my colleague for when I leave and busy getting things organised whilst Im feeling normal and able to do things!

Anomaly scan is in 2 weeks but we wont be finding out the sex though - we want a surprise! Am stocking up on nappies and wipes each time I do a shop so we should have plenty by the time beanster arrives. Hope I am not jinxing things by buying stuff but I cant stop myself :lol

I must try to keep up better in here - sorry! xxxxxx

:wave: Hi ladies.

Buster - Congrats!!! 2 boys - that would be my dream :cloud9: How is the work situation - you nicely grounded now?

Noasaint - totally with you on the work front. I waste at least 10 minuutes a day working out when I can go on mat leave, how long for etc!! If I get it right, I only have 3 months and one week left!!!

I am still getting :sick: regularly which is really beginning to suck, but come to terms with the fact that it is probably going to stay until baby arrives!! We have our anomoly scan on Monday and I am sooooo worried, I just cant believe that we could be so lucky for eveything to be ok. Not finding out the sex, but can at least strat buying baby stuff if all ok.

I cant believe how far along some of you are now - time does seem to be flying!!! Springy - when is you scan?

My second scan was today! Baby is measuring exactly 9 weeks and has a good strong heartbeat of 176 :) We are in love with our little sweet pea.

aw congrats Buster... 2 boys, how amazing, they will grow up being best buds. xxx

Hi springy, Ratmagirl and Mrs Max, I cant believe how far along everyone is time is starting to fly by now... thank goodness. xx

I am planning on finishing work at 28 weeks I am shattered and working full time is taking its tole... by 28 weeks I think I will be ready to put my feet up and start chilling... only 7 weeks to go and counting.

Well after finding out about our girly, I went to my mums for the weekend and she went mad, I now have a drawer full of pink outfits and bibs and extremelly cute things, it was great fun.

Just starting to feel her move now as well, I have an anterior placenta right at the front so it cushions alot of the movment at the front and I can only really feel it down low... but I am starting to feel her kick me in the bladder most evenings.... she seems to sleep all day and wake up at night... joy.. looks like Im in for a bumpy ride. LOL. xxxxx

Glad to catch up and see how everyone is getting on great. xx

My second scan was today! Baby is measuring exactly 9 weeks and has a good strong heartbeat of 176 :) We are in love with our little sweet pea.

Wonderful news!!! So how long do you have to wait for the next one?

I think the time between scans is far too long!!

Springy great news with your scan. Glad everything is all well.

Mrsmax so sorry you're still dealing with the ms that's really tough. Mine seems to come in waves. It's not everyday but it shows up every once in a while.

As for work that is such a long story. Dealing with the short term disability company has been a nightmare. Needless to say I'm still waiting for official approval but I haven't been flying since July 10th. I won't even go into the whole story because it's just a bunch of craziness. But hopefully I will have things resolved within the next couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->