• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New - BFP after IVF

Next one is at 12 weeks and it is the NT scan which is optional. We at doing to so we can have another scan. Then it's 18 weeks .... Way to long!

Wishing - Mrs Urch-in-Law is exactly the same - she has gone into pink overdrive!
Honestly, wee Eenie isn't going to want for anything

Buster - I hope the craziness is sorted soon... uncertainty and stress is not what you need hanging over you right now :hugs:

I'm sat here, looking at the rain and wondering what on earth to do with myself today.

I've already put the final coat of paint on the bay window ceiling, and when that dries I can caulk round the gappy bits then put the curtain rail up ... and it's only 8am!

I'm waiting for the sparks to come back to chase in an earth wire and fix the drip on the outside tap (though it's raining so much I don't know how he'll check it!)

and then I have to think of something to do!
The kitchen is all ripped out, and the kitchen belongings are distributed on every available surface in every other room in the house.
Tomorrow Mr Urch and I finish the prep in the kitchen for the plasterer but I really can't face starting on my own today

I had planned to meet a friend for lunch but she's cancelled, and I desperately need to get out of the house today!

I think that the wait between scans is too long too. We had the NT scan too springy just so we could have another scan because we has our dating scan at 9 n half weeks and would have had to wait until 20 wks before the next one. There was no way i could have waited that long so had the NT one at 13 n half weeks instead :)

Sounds like you have ahectic house at the min Urch. Hope you manage to get it all done before the baby gets here :) xxx

Don't want to lose the thread.....how is everyone doing?

Thanks for your talk of private scans, I had one on Monday and I'm definitely feeling better seeing the little one.

Doing the happy dance because today is my last day of Vivelle Dots and Crinone :)

Yay!! That's great news noasaint. It's amazing how one little scan pic can put our minds at ease.

I love getting my scans - it is so reassuring to see Eenie wiggling around in there :cloud9:
I have another one this afternoon :dance:

and today is my first day of mat leave - and I'm loving it!

Urchin - yay for mat leave!!!!!!!! That is a great milestone. Hope scan is fine - is it you that have fibroids too and your getting them checked?

AFM - all good, although still :sick: but we had 20 week scan on Monday and minimax looked fine. I think I am feeling some kicking - although it is so hard to tell!

It is a long weekend in the UK and I cant wait. I am finding work such a grind now!

Hope everyone and their bumps are doing ok :hugs:

News from today:
Eenie is measuring at 5.5lbs and was wriggling like a good 'un - but they found excess amniotic fluid so I have to have further tests

Now, it could just be that she was lying oddly and making a big pool in one place (she was kinda diagonal transverse) but it could also be GD, a virus, or rarely a sign of an abnormality

So, it's GT for me next friday and another scan the friday after

Mrs m - I have a fibroid that they're keeping an eye on ... it doesn't seem to be growing at all though, which is good :thumbup:

Hi Mrs max, so glad your scan went well. I had mine 2 weeks ago and Im having withdrawal, seriously thinking about a private 3d scan now, just so I can see her again in 8 weeks time. I had a fibroid at my 12 week scan but it had gone by my 20 week scan.

Urchin, yey for mat leave I have 6 weeks left of work and then a weeks holiday and then mat leave, I cannot wait. xx

I just wanted to update, it seems i'm having a girl and a boy. I am finally past ms now, and i started to feel some movement there.
Hope that everybody else is fine!

O wow babyhopes thats fab news :)

Glad the MS has passed xx

Congrats babyhope!! Wonderful you're having one of each :)

Wow Babyhopes one of each you must be so excited. Congrats.

Urchin I can't believe how far along you are now. You'll be meeting that little girl before you know it.

Sounds like everyone and their babies are doing really well and that's so great to hear. Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Cheers Buster - it's nuts isn't it ... can't believe how close it is now :D

Congrat's Babyhopes!!!

I have my NT scan on Wednesday, I am counting down the days to it. Just want to know that nothing has gone wrong between 9 weeks and 12 weeks. After this scan I will breathe a sigh of relief and feel a bit more "safe".

Hang in there Springy. I'm sure everything will be just fine.

I know what you mean Springy, the wait is awful!! I'm sure it will be fine. It's funny how it's an actual test yet all we care about is that little heartbeat. I had already told DH no matter the outcome I would not have an amnio no matter what.
Good luck at your appointment!!

My next u/s isn't till 20 weeks. How am I going to wait two months?!?!?!?! I might cave and pay for another private scan which will piss of DH but oh well.

12 weeks was definitely a turning point for me Springy - not that I went as far as relaxing you understand, but I did allow myself to breath out slightly

it's a long 8 weeks from 12 to 20 noasaint, don't blame you for sneaking an extra scan in :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->