• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New - BFP after IVF

Sorry u are feeling a bit ill MrsM :hugs: glad u are more reassured that the spotting is fine.

Can i ask when ur MS started. I have been sick as a dog all night and i mean ohysically sick :sick: I have had zero appetite over the past couple of days so its hurting when im sick :( Trying to drink loads of water so at least there is something to bring up. Im alittle worried that im so early my period isnt even due till tuesday and im feeling this way xxx

I actually had mild nausea before I got my BFp, but MS properly kicked in about Monday this week - so 6 weeks. Sorry to hear it has hit you already :hugs: I have alot of gaggingg over toilet bowel but very little actual :sick:. If you are, you are doing the right thing keeping your fluids up. Eating little and often seems to help me.

Thanks hun. I was getting quite sharp pains yesterday which scared the shit out of me but they arent as bad so far this morning.
Maybe there is 2 in there :/

All part of the fun i suppose :) xxx

Hi Lisa - mine started at around 6 weeks too ... and hasn't stopped yet (or wouldn't have, except for the Cyclizine tablets) Keep a close eye on yourself, and how concentrated your urine is getting. I ended up quite dehydrated, because I wasn't even keeping water down (which is why they gave me the tablets)

MrsM - I'm waaaaaay over 35 ... I right old knacker I am!

Oh MrsMax you aren't the only one I'm 38. I think I might be the old lady of the group. LOL

:lol: burster & urchin :D

Did you buy anything for Eenie at the baby show Urch?

How's things MM?

Hope everyones good?

Ladies - is it normal to have a very mild constant af type feeling down there? I'm 6 weeks tomorrow. Its worrying me slightly as I've not felt anything for a few weeks. Not had any spotting (apart from the brown prog muck) nice!

I would say yes. It's like a mild pressure. I had that and when I got gas it made if feel even worse. There is nothing easy about this first trimester. I can't wait for it to be over so I can stop worrying so much.

Thanks Buster - yep, I'm with you on that - roll on 2nd tri!! I can't wait to get a bump :yay: I'll feel a little better once we've had the first scan. Its just so new and unknown and I have no clue what these sensations are and if they're bad. I've not really had any sivkness either but perhaps its yet to come.

I was worried I'd over done it this weekend in the garden so I've put my feet up this afternoon. Xxx

I accept my crown Buster - unless there's anyone even more geriatric than me :D

AF feeling absolutely normal Ratma - sometimes it's pressure and sometimes it's a bit crampy. All due to everything stretching in there :thumbup:
and I did indeed - I got these:

163341_10150947180166023_519771022_12377925_876424905_n.jpg

That's a nice haul Urchin. It must have been so much fun shopping.

Excellent job Urch! I love Eenie's changing bag and bibs :D

I cannot WAIT to get shopping!! I did naughtily buy George 2 Avent feeding bottles the other day as they were on sale at 74p each!! I couldn't stop myself *blush* and hope I haven't jinxed things.

Still have this sodding crampy feeling - really trying not to worry about it.

Hope everyones good? Xxx

Love love those goodies Urchin. :happydance:

I had no idea some of you were older too - I am a spring chicken at 35 then :rofl:

Another day with only mild brown spotting. Tuesday scan cannot come soon enough.

Cramping ans tretching is supposed to be orse in week 6 I read in one of my books - hope that reassures you a bit Ratma. Come on 2nd tri sp we can relax and enjoy our pregnancies... :dust:

Hi everyone,

How was all your weekends.

MM - thats really good that you have only had light brown spotting and the bleeding has stopped, Good luck for tomorrow, Im hoping everything will be fine. You may well have had twins in there but Im sure you will see a healthy little bean in there tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for you.

Urchin - what amazing goodies, I started writing a list yesterday and trying to work out everything I'm going to need and costs etc. It looks like you have some of those bandana things, my friend has them for her son connor as he is a drooler and they are fantastic and he looks so cute in them. xx

I cant wait to start buying things although I think once I have my 12 week scan I may go a bit maddddddd... and if my psychic lady is right and I am having a girl.... I can only imagine what will happen.

Well I did a really silly thing yesterday.. It was 14 degrees according to my car but the sun was shinning and my garden is a suntrap so I should have known.

I put some factor 4 suntan lotion hap hazardly on my shoulders and face and then sat for most of the afternoon on and off watching my DH stain a table and playing with the kids.

Well by about 3.30pm I realised I was burnt. My arms are bright red like a tomatoe and on the left one I have a none burt area that looks like bum cheeks that obviously got the suntan lotion and is white so Im looking pretty stupid at work today. Serves me right for trying to get some sun. :dohh:

Any way hope all your weekends were lovely. I am off to accupuncture today after work, then tomorrow Im going to see a preview showing of WWhat to excpect when your expecting at the cinema.. my friend won tickets and then Wed is scan day... Cant wait to see little bean again.
xx

Chow for now ladies. xxx

Huge good luck for tomorrow MM - I'm really hopeful everythings okay xxxxx

Wishing - poor burnt sausage!! They say your skin's more sensitive when pg. Get some aloa vera gel - it works a treat.

Hope everyones good?

AFM - I had awful cramping last night and was convinced something was wrong :( but this morning it had gone and there was no spotting so hopefully it was George implanting and growing. 10 days til our first scan - wish it would hurry up!!! Xxxxx

Ratma - this whole first tri is soooo scary. I am sure it is worse for us IVF/LTTCers - we are so used to things going wrong. :hug:

Only 14 hours until my scan. Cant wait - I just want to know whether I have a healthy bean in there or not...

This is going to be a long night for you mrs m. xx hopefully your tired and will manage some sleep. Cant be easy though, I will be checking hourly as of tomorrow to hear the news. xxx totally thinking of you. xx

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Mrsmax. I still think you might have twins in there. Can't wait til tomorrow to hear what's up.

Sending good vibes to all the girlies on tenterhooks - waiting for early days scans is so scary!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"