• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New - BFP after IVF

Thanks ladies - I slet ok (apart from the 4 times I had to get up to pee), but it is now 5.30am and I am up eating toast and drinking decaf tea. Leaving in a couple of hours. Scared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will update as soon as I get back - good or bad. So nice to have you all routing for me :hug:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :wohoo:

One strong heartbeat seen!!!!

They could see a small heomorridge (sp) where I had bleed from and said I might still have a bit more bleeding - but the pregnancy sac is nice and strong.

I am so relieved.

Yeaaaah!!!!!:hugs: So cool Mrsmax! Now you can be more relaxed and enjoy!

AFM: I went for 2nd scan yesterday and they detected a heartbeat at 124bpm. They told me it's a strong one too. :happydance:

Mrs max............ that is fantastic news. so so happy for you. xxxx

sweetcurly great news on your second scan. xx

MM, great news! Congratulations! It's so awesome to watch you guys go through all these little exciting milestones! Now you can relax! I am so glad they found what the bleeding is coming from, so you wont be scared anymore :)

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh MM!!!!! I'm soo pleased :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank cripes!!! Now you can put your ticker back up :yay:

Sweetcurly glad all is well with you too :D :D :D :D :D xxxxxxxxxx

I love coming on here and getting great news.

MrsMax so pleased that everything is ok. You must be over the moon.

Sweetcurly great news with your scan too. All this good news has put a smile on my face.

Hello ladies. Went to my scan today at 8w4d, everything is good, heart rates are 174 and 177. Here is a pic :) So weird to see the top little person wiggling it's arms and legs (although I am sure they are super tiny right now):

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/dahlenbabies84.jpg

MrsM - that's fab news :wohoo: ... glad you've got some answers about the bleeding too

Katrus - you have Gummy Bears! yaaaay, how exciting :dance:

and good news from sweetcurly too! Glad to hear your second scan went well :thumbup:

full house tonight :D

Wow - amazing scan pic Katrus!! Yeahhhhh

Its all nice a positive in here - I love it!!!

Hope everyone's good?

A week today I shall (hopefully) be seeing George for the first time - eeeek! Roll on 1 week so I can stop worrying that I've imagined this whole thing :lol: xxxxxxxx

Hi all, had my second scan today at 8w5d, got to see the heart beating strongly, although in my clinic they dont measure it or let you hear it and to be honest the quality of the scan pics is not nearly as good as your Katrus but its still my Jelly bean. measuring 2cm so right on track. xxx

Attachments

• P1040874 [800x600].jpg
    P1040874 [800x600].jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
  • P1040875 [800x600].jpg
    P1040875 [800x600].jpg
    25 KB · Views: 3
Squee - lovely bean pics Wishing!! <3

What happens now - do you get released from the clinic? Are you then supposed to go to your GP?

Aww, what a cute jelly bean you have! Yeah, and that was my last good scan I think because it was my last visit to that fertility clinic, they now have released me. I already went last week to the regular obgyn and they did the scan too and I was really blurry, I couldn't make out anything on there. And they didnt measure hr either. So you know, as long as the obgyn says everything is fine, than we continue to be happy, right?

Wishing and Katrus - great pictures :happydance:

My scan was really blurry and they didnt give me the measurements or the heart rate. They seemed happy so I will be too! I have also now been discharged from my fertility clinic!! A local midwife shoudl be in contact soon for my booking appointment, which should be sometime between week 8 and 10 and then next scan at week 12!! Long wait.

Wishing - have you had your booking appointment yet?

Wishing that's fab news - and great pics of your wee bean :D

and MrsM too - sorry yours was blurry, but if they are thinking that all is well, then that is good news indeed :D

I'm loving how things are going on this thread :D

Great scans ladies. I have my next scan tomorrow and my first ob appointment on Friday. My cold is just about gone so I'm almost back to feeling like my old self again, except for the fact I've have two babies in my belly. LOL

fingers crossed for today Buster - I'll check back in later to see how it went xxx

Hi all,

Mrs max - yep that is me officially discharged from the clinic in dundee, so I am now seeing my local midwife. I phoned my Gp to make my booking in appointment with the midwife the week after my otd so was only about 5 weeks along and had my first appointment a week later the day before my first scan. The midwife has been out to the house for my home visit and I have my date for my 12 week scan of the 14th June. Hope that comes around quick.

Buster - cant wait to see a pic, hope all is well. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->