[NEW GROUP FOR 2011]TheBeingHopefulBabes - 'Wishing For a Miracle'

I agree - I ov really late (cd22 -25), so I hate waiting too! Have you used evening primrose oil? I've heard it can drastically shorten the wait...

Still no AF but the tests are bfns :( don't know what is going on tests showed ovulation on june 10 had spotting very light three days june 18 then nothing since..... hope all is going well for everyone

Hi everyone

Hope you're all enjoying the weekend.

Its getting really close to my test day, keeping everything crossed.

Lots of :dust: to you all.

:flower:

Hey Ladies :) Waiting to Ov now ahhh i cant be dealing with anymore waiting its driving me crazy ahhhhh! :dust: to everyone :) good luck girls :) x

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d174/Blueeyedbaby_1984/2011-07-09_13-53-24_285.jpg

what do you think ladies? Idk i see the second line but zoo faint? but still more than I have seen.. AF was due at the latest the 30th... so hum..... any opinions?

:wave::hi: everyone

I have been on vacation...so glad to be back

Crown....that chart looks good girl!!!:thumbup:

1224Fam...I see a fait line and so does my DH:thumbup:

asfm....just waiting for the witch to show!!!

Having trouble adding the tickler....cant figure out which spaces to delete:nope:

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d174/Blueeyedbaby_1984/2011-07-09_13-53-24_285.jpg

what do you think ladies? Idk i see the second line but zoo faint? but still more than I have seen.. AF was due at the latest the 30th... so hum..... any opinions?

Hi blueeyed, I definitely see a second line there! I actually took a test this morning that was almost identical to that. Hope they`re BFP`s for both of us! I`m going to test again tomorrow morning and hope it gets darker. What about you?

Ill probably give it a few more days. It took a week after missed af to even get that much it was 2weeks with my first so maybe just takes the hcg in my body a while... idk but I sure hope so for all of us! Goodluck!

China - the spaces at the end between the g and the ]

1224family -I see the line :D

Yay you're gonna temp :happydance: i love it especially after o, not so much when it starts to go down but its really useful i find to help you see where you're up to and the cbfm is amazing!

Lots of luck with both

:flower:

One day late for AF, and both yesterday and today I have light pink lines on HPTs, but they aren't really darkening...

Hello!!! I'm back from visiting family and back to normality lol.

Going to start temping tomorrow and I'm CD 8 still using the cbfm! Gotta get some more sticks soon. Off to London tomorrow, gotta have a medical done for my visa to USA!

1224fam, I see the line! I hope it's your bfp!! :flower:
I will say though. I had a line like that week and a half ago and it was an EVAP line. I've decided not to to rely on those tests, they are known for EVAP's!
I didn't get my hopes up and sure enough the dam thing gave me an EVAP! :dohh:

GL on temping...I have been doing it for 5 months...hardest part for me is trying to pinpoint ovulation. Its rought the first couple of days, but you will get used to it

Hi everyone

Hope you're all good.

I havent tested today as feel like the :witch: is on her way :cry: If she doesnt show her ugly face tomorrow then i will test, just dont want to waste one and see the bfn if she is just on her way.

GL to those testing and waiting to o :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->